Palram Hybrid Hobby Greenhouse
- Virtually unbreakable 4 mm twin-wall polycarbonate roof panels Block up to 99.9% of UV rays and diffuse sun light
- Crystal clear polycarbonate side panels provide 90% light transmission
- Rust resistant aluminum frame with 48 sq. Feet of growing space
- Includes plant hangers, adjustable roof vent, rain gutters, lockable door handle with Magnetic door catch and a galvanized Steel base for structural support
- 10 plant hangers included which can be used to support vine crops, hanging baskets or used to install shade cloth to the inside frame of the greenhouse
- Plant hangers are made of polypropylene
- 5 Year limited Warranty and us based customer support
Palram Hybrid Greenhouses
Display your Plants While Protecting Them from Harsh Sunlight
Palram Hybrid Greenhouses bring you the best of both worlds – diffused overhead sunlight for optimal plant growth and crystal clear side panels to show off the results.
The opaque 4MM twin wall roof panels allow up to 70% light transmission for healthy plant growth. The crystal-clear side panels permit up to 90% light transmission so you can fully appreciate the beauty of your plants and flowers.
Your choice of silver or powder coated green aluminum frames and lengths from 4 to 14 feet.
- Built-in Rain Gutters
- Manual Roof Vents
- Lockable Door Handle
- Galvanized Steel Base
What is Polycarbonate?
Polycarbonate is an engineered thermoplastic that transmits light nearly as effectively as glass but is stronger and lighter.
Polycarbonate blocks harmful UV rays and stands up well under extreme weather and temperature conditions.
Due to its superior light transmission and impact resistant qualities, polycarbonate is used in applications ranging from jet fighter canopies to safety glasses and is ideal for greenhouse panel construction.
Which Palram Greenhouse is Right for You?
Palram offers several greenhouse options based on your personal gardening preferences.
Choices include clear single wall or opaque double wall polycarbonate panels, 6′ or 8′ widths, and lengths ranging from 4′ to 20′.
Single wall greenhouses like the popular Snap & Grow series have crystal clear roof and side panels that allow up to 90% light transmission and are ideal for those who want to showcase their plants.
Twin wall greenhouses like the Mythos and Glory have opaque roof and sidewall panels that range in thickness from 4MM to 10MM. With a ribbed center section between the inner and outer walls.
Twin wall polycarbonate panels provide more insulation than single wall panels and transmit 20% less sunlight which helps reduce plant scorching.
Those seeking the best of both worlds may opt for the Hybrid or Balance models which offer clear side panels and opaque roof panels.