Best Water Flossers
Waterpik Water Flosser Electric Dental Countertop Oral Irrigator For Teeth
Panasonic EW-DJ10-A Portable Dental Water Flosser/Oral Irrigator
H2ofloss Water Dental Flosser With 12 Multifunctional Tips Countertop Dental Oral Irrigator
ToiletTree Products Oral Irrigator Portable and Cordless Water Flosser
Philips Sonicare AirFloss Rechargeable Electric Flosser
Five Best Water Flossers
Featuring a new compact and contemporary design, this Waterpik professional water flosser includes a Water On/Off switch on the handle, finger-tip easy pressure control, and push-button power with convenient LED mode display.
The all new 1-minute timer and 30-second pacer take the guess work out of water flossing.
Tested and trusted dental care
Tested and trusted, it is the first product in its class accepted by the American Dental Association (ADA).
The Aquarius Professional Water Flosser cleans deep between teeth and below the gumline where traditional brushing and flossing can’t reach for better oral hygiene.
All it takes is one minute a day for a cleaner, fresher, and healthier mouth.
And it’s a perfect oral irrigator system for anyone with braces, implants, crowns, or periodontal pockets.
Superior oral irrigator technology
A unique combination of dental water jet pressure and pulsations cleans deep between teeth and below the gumline, removing harmful bacteria and debris that traditional brushing, air flossing, and string flossing can’t reach.
Unlike traditional dental floss, Improve your home dental care and oral hygiene with a Waterpik professional water flosser.
Water Control On Handle
Control water flow with the convenient on/off feature in the handle.
Covered Tip Storage
Conveniently store your Waterpik Water Flosser tips in the unit for easy access. The cover keeps dust and debris out.
Two Water Flossing Modes
Unlike traditional dental floss, New pulse-modulation technology provides maximum plaque removal (Floss Mode), and enhanced gum stimulation and improved circulation (Hydro-Pulse Massage Mode).
High-Volume Covered Reservoir
The covered high-volume reservoir provides 90-seconds of water capacity during use.
The EW-DJ10-A Panasonic portable dental water flosser provides powerful and refreshing cleaning.
Unlike traditional dental floss, It powers away debris in the tough to reach places dental floss and toothbrush often can’t, while at the same time, being gentle on your gums.
Water-Flossing Action Fights Food and Plaque
Unlike traditional dental floss, the Panasonic Portable Irrigator EW-DJ10-A creates rapid, targeted jets of water to comfortably — and thoroughly — remove food particles, plaque and bacteria from between teeth and gums.
Portable Water Flosser with Collapsible Design for Travel
Both powerful and portable, this compact water flosser can easily be used anywhere — at the office or gym, while traveling or at home.
Its discrete, small-footprint design takes up minimal space on vanities, sinktops and counters. It also collapses to fit snugly in bags and luggage.
It’s the convenient way to maintain good oral health anytime, anywhere.
Dual-Speed Pulses for Gentle, Effective Cleansing
Three water jet pressure settings make flossing and cleaning between teeth and along the gum line gentle and effective.
JET mode delivers an even, full-pressure waterjet flow to dislodge larger food particles between the teeth. REGULAR mode uses strong, aerated water flosser pulses to wash out smaller particles and debris, and help remove plaque.
SOFT mode provides gentle pressure to clean sensitive teeth and stimulate and massage sensitive gums for better dental care.
Best Water Flossers
Easy to use
Water control on handle
There are 5 pressure setting,from low(L)-high(H),and one pause(P) setting on handle,
the user can adjust pressure setting or stop it conveniently.
Enabled with 120V/60HZ outlet.
You just need 3 steps to make your teeth cleaner and brighter.
1) filling water into the tank;
2) then install the tips;
3) finnally press “on “button;
It is suggested that point the tips along the gum to floss.
High volume water reservoir with cover:
It is 800ml and can last at least 150 seconds per tank of water, the cover keeps water reservoir dust-proof.
Smart tip storage with cover:
Inside the tip storage space, a removable plastic slot is included,easy to take out and keep tips.
At least 7 tips can be inserted in order with plastic slot.
20 tips can be storaged together if no need for plastic slot.
Powerful pulse water:
5-110 PSI with pause (p) button—-Choose your best pressure setting.
Pulse water frequency is 1200 times/minute, since 1200 times/minute is the most comfortable frequency according to survey.
What can pulsating water do ?
Pulsating water from h2ofloss oral irrigator can quickly clean up plague, food debris,bacteria
between your teeth and gum which is hard for teethbrush and floss to clean.
What’s more, pulsating water could also massage teeth gum and keep them healthy.
Best Water Flossers
ARE YOU READY TO SMILE MORE?
People notice a beautiful smile! They also notice when you have yellow stains or food stuck in your teeth. Life can be tricky, especially when you’re caught in situations with unsightly and embarrassing food debris when you smile.
That first kiss may be your last. A talk with your boss might decide your future.
Or that extra helping of onions on your pizza can be a recipe for disaster before a business meeting.
When oral hygiene becomes a challenge, take your dental routine to the next level with a Poseidon Oral Irrigator from ToiletTree Products.
It reaches deep into the spaces between your teeth and the ridges of your gumline to instantly break down and release trapped food particles, sticky plaque, and even hardened tartar that cause cavities and gum disease.
NINE REASONS WHY MORE PEOPLE PICK A POSEIDON OVER OTHER ORAL IRRIGATORS
- Powerful Water Jet Stream: Ultra-fine 0.6mm water spray with three modes: Normal (60psi for 60-65 sec), Soft (40psi for 70-75 sec), and Pulse (80psi for 75-80 sec)
- Lightweight and Portable: Weighs less than a pound, stands on only 2.5 inches of bathroom countertop space, and fits perfectly in your toiletry bag for use at work, in school or during travel
- Cordless and Powered by Rechargeable Batteries: Lithium ion batteries pack in more power for an entire week on a full 8-hour charge and recharges quickly in less time
- IPX7 Water Resistant Rating: Can be used in your shower to make your sink clutter-free
- Quiet Motor: 68% less noise than other water flossers lets you floss discreetly even in public restrooms
- Quick Tip Release Button: Unlocks the tip from the body with just a push of a finger – with no pulling or struggle at all
- Large Capacity Water Tank: Fills up to 150ml of water from two ports
- Auto Shut-Off Feature: Turns the water flosseroff automatically to save battery after it completes a two-minute cycle
- Universal Voltage: Flexible 100-240V power supply for travel anywhere in the world
Best Water Flossers
Philips Sonicare Airfloss
Removes plaque where brushing can’t
For those who don’t floss consistently, Airfloss is an easy way to start cleaning between teeth. Airfloss can be used with mouthwash or water and features unique air and micro-droplet technology to help remove plaque in hard to reach areas.
- Removes up to 5x more plaque in-between teeth than brushing with a manual toothbrush to help prevent cavities
- Easy 30 second cleaning routine – fill, point & clean
- Healthier gums in 2 weeks
- Designed for inconsistent flossers
- Safe and gentle for implants, veneers, and orthodontics
- Use with mouthwash for a fresh clean
- Satisfaction guaranteed – Use Airfloss for 90 days and if you are not 100% satisfied for any reason, we will give you a full refund!
Fill the reservoir on the handle with either mouthwash or water for a refreshing clean. The reservoir holds enough liquid for up to two uses.
The slim angled nozzle and guidance tip make finding the correct placement easy. Just slide along the tooth’s surface near the gum line until the tip fits into the groove between the teeth.
With the Airfloss, cleaning your entire mouth takes just 30 seconds. Simply press the activation button once for a single burst, then move and repeat. To use the new auto-burst feature, hold down the button and move the guidance tip from space to space. It will automatically burst every second.
Easy to Use
86% of users reported Airfloss was easier to use than string floss*
Gentle on Teeth & Gums
78% of users reported AirFloss is gentler on teeth and gums than string floss.*
An Easy Addition to a Healthy Routine
After 3 months, 96% of inconsistent flossers used Airfloss 4 or more days per week
About the product
- From the makers of the #1 dental professional-recommended electric toothbrush brand
- Removes up to 5x more plaque between teeth than manual tooth brushing alone. Battery life is up to 3 weeks when fully charged. Operating time is replace nozzle every 6 months
- Helps improve gum health in as little as 2 weeks. Charge time – 24 hours to full charge
- Fill with water or mouthwash, point, and clean for an easy 30 second cleaning routine
- Unlike traditional dental floss, Safe and gentle on teeth and gums, and safe to use with implants, veneers, and orthodontics. Note : Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for User Manual and Other Content PDF for Troubleshooting Steps.