1. Most Advanced Jabra Freeway Bluetooth In-Car Speakerphone
- Speakerphone for the car with rich and crisp sound from 3 speakers and Virtual Surround sound
- Use your voice to make and take calls completely hands-free; announces the name of the incoming caller
- A2DP streaming for playback of music, podcasts and directions from GPS applications
- FM Transmitter sends music and calls from mobile phone to car radio
- Up to 14 hours of talk time, up to 960 hours (40 days) of standby time, podcasts and directions from GPS applications
- Auto on/off, Advanced Multiuse for connection to 2 Bluetooth devices at same time, audio streaming (A2DP) for playback of music, podcasts and directions from GPS applications
- Rich and crisp sound with 3 speakers, HD Voice Ready, Virtual Surround Sound and dual microphone background noise reduction technology
Compare with similar items
Jabra Tour Bluetooth In-Car Speakerphone – Black
Jabra Drive Bluetooth In-Car Speakerphone (U.S. Retail Packaging)
SuperTooth Buddy Bluetooth Visor Speakerphone Car kit – Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Online Discountstore|
|Item Dimensions||1.9 x 4.56 x 6.97 in||7.24 x 3.5 x 1.69 in||7.24 x 1.69 x 3.5 in||5.87 x 5.04 x 0.51 in|
2. Motorola Roadster 2 Wireless In-Car Speakerphone
- Roadster 2 automatically turns on and connects with your phone when you enter your car. When you”re ready to leave it automatically turns off, saving battery life.
- Listen to calls or stream music on a powerful 2-watt speaker or through car speakers using the FM transmitter
- Have crystal clear calls with Crystal Talk technology on Roadster 2. Your speakerphone”s dual microphone noise cancellation and echo control settings block out background noise in the car better than other speakerphones.
3. Kinivo BTC450 Bluetooth Hands-Free Car Kit
- Hands-Free car kit designed for answering and receiving calls with any Bluetooth smartphone – iPhone, Android, Blackberry etc
- Seamlessly stream music from any Bluetooth (A2DP) capable device; supports aptX for CD quality audio
- Built-in microphone and easy to use music controls
- Provides audio through your 3.5mm input in Car Stereo when playing music and answering phone calls
- Requires 3.5mm audio input in the car stereo
4. Belkin Hands-Free Bluetooth CarAudio Connect Aux
- Designed for all Versions of iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod, iPod nano, iPod touch and Android Smartphones
- Micro-CLA power adapter with USB power port
- Aux-In connection
- Seamlessly switches between incoming calls and music
- Bluetooth wireless technology
- Echo-cancelling microphone
- Bluetooth wireless technology
5. Mpow Bluetooth Receiver, Streambot Mini Bluetooth Car Aux Adapter
- ADVANCED BLUETOOTH RECEIVER: Mpow Bluetooth Car Adapter is not only for car, also could connect with wired headphones via 3.5mm audio cable/adapter to enjoy the wireless. Patozon is the ONLY authorized seller of Mpow and enjoy our customer service.
- DUAL-LINK CONNECTION & WIDE COMPATIBILITY : Mpow could connect two Bluetooth devices at once and the Bluetooth range up to 30 feet in open space without obstacles.And it also could compatible with most Bluetooth enabled devices like smartphone, MP3, tablet, etc, ideal for home or vehicle audio systems.
- EXTRA-LONG PLAY TIME: Built-in battery provides up to 10 hours’ play and talk time, 120 hours’ standby time, only takes 1.5 hours to fully charge it.
- EASY CONTROL: You can answer phone calls or control music on the receiver. Change volume, play/pause/skip music, answer calls, redial the last called number with ease.