How Things Work
Grinding fresh whole bean coffee immediately before brewing is the first step to achieving one of the best tasting coffee at home.
Ground coffee interacts with the air around it and, within hours, loses a great deal of flavor and aroma.
The longer the ground coffee is exposed to air the more flavor is lost and the rich, full-bodied taste of the coffee cannot be obtained.
Capresso’s conical burrs are produced as matched pairs and are hand assembled in Switzerland for precise fit.
Computer-controlled, special grinding heads cut the angles and shapes of the steel burrs to within 0.1 mm precision (1/250 of one inch).
The multiple gear motor produces the slowest grinding action (< 450 rpm) for the highest precision grinding from Turkish fine to percolator coarse.
Tips for Use
- The Infinity Burr Grinder will only grind when the black dot on the bean container points to one of the fineness settings. Turn the timer and grinding starts instantly.
- Turning the bean container marking (black dot) outside of the fineness settings will stop the grinding immediately. Turning it back to the desired fineness will resume grinding as long as the timer is still running (pulse grinding).
- Make sure the bean container is empty before removing it from the base otherwise beans will scatter around.
Best Coffee Grinders
Brew fresh coffee at home ! No need for a separate grinder—this machine comes with a conical burr grinder built right in.
A 2 to 10 Cup Grinding Selector
For added control, a 2 to 10 cup grinding selector lets you customize quantity for the perfect amount of freshly-brewed coffee.
Freshly-Ground Coffee For A Difference You Can Taste
Taste the difference with freshly-ground coffee, for the rich aromas and full-bodied taste to satisfy any coffee lover.
5-Setting Conical Burr Grinder
A conical burr grinder lets you choose from 5 settings, from coarse to fine, for the best results by bean type and desired drink.
Highly Intuitive Controls With LCD Display
A crystal-clear LCD screen comes together with highly-intuitive controls for a coffee-making experience that couldn’t be easier.
Optimum Flavor Through Brewing Settings
Three settings deliver coffee just the way you like it, with a choice of strong, medium, or mild for flavor customized to your taste.
Keep-Warm Feature For 2 Hours of Hot Coffee
A 2-hour keep-warm feature lets you enjoy coffee at just the right temperature right when you need it, for up to two hours.
Removable Gold-Tone Filter
A removable gold-tone filter provides easy coffee making and a hassle-free cleaning experience.
Pause & Serve Feature with Precise Pouring
The convenient pause and serve function lets you pour a cup of delicious coffee at any time during the brew cycle.
A carafe with an enhanced design featuring curved spout provides the ideal shape for high-precision pouring down to the last drop.
Programmable Auto-Start Brew Cycle
Schedule the brew cycle to start at the time of your choosing, for coffee that’s ready just when you need it.
Best Coffee Grinders
Discover the difference that freshly ground beans make to your coffee, with the Supreme Grind Automatic Burr Mill!
The elegant brushed stainless steel Cuisinart burr mill boasts 18 levels to grind your coffee beans, from ultra-fine to extra-coarse.
With an automatic stop, your beans are guaranteed to be consistently ground to the right grade, maximizing the oils, aromas, and flavors for a better cup of coffee. Grind enough coffee to make 4-18 cups, and store any remaining grounds in the chamber.
– Burr grinding provides uniform grind and optimum flavor
– Elegant stainless steel styling with convenient cord storage
– 18-position grind selector – from ultra-fine to extra-coarse
– 4 to 18-cup slide dial and removable 8 oz. bean hopper
– Removable grind chamber holds enough ground coffee for 32 cups
– Separate one-touch power bar, heavy-duty motor and scoop/cleaning Brush
– Electric timer automatically shuts off unit when grind cycle is complete
Best Coffee Grinders
The Mr. Coffee Automatic Burr Mill Grinder is designed for premium performance to uniformly grind whole beans to consistent, customized coffee grounds.
Burr mills are widely considered to be the best method for grinding whole coffee beans because they use plates rather than blades, generating a uniform grind.
Also, burr mill technology doesn’t create heat, maintaining the original flavor characteristics of the coffee bean.
With one simple touch, choose between 18 grind settings to produce everything from coarse to the very fine grounds necessary for espresso brewing.
- 18 custom grind settings from coarse to very fine
- Removable bean hopper holds up to a half pound of coffee beans
- Removable grinding chamber for easy cleaning
- Dual safety locking switches
18 Custom Grind Settings
Choose from coarse to a very fine grind to enjoy the freshest, most flavorful coffees and espressos.
Removable Bean Hopper
Bean hopper removes for easy cleaning and stores up to a half pound of coffee beans.
Burr Mill Design
Considered the best method for grinding whole beans because they do not generate heat and use precise cutting plates for consistent results.
Unlock the delicious characteristics of the roast right before brewing.
As coffee brews, its richness, complexity, and freshness slowly unfolds.
Extract the fullest flavor and enjoy the truest taste as its’s meant to be.
Burr mills are widely considered to be the best method for grinding whole coffee beans—this is because they are designed with plates rather than blades, thus generating a more uniform grind.
And the Mr. Coffee Automatic Burr Mill Coffee Bean and Spice Grinder will help you achieve the richest, most flavorful coffee, time after time.
With one simple touch, it grinds beans quickly and easily. No hassle, no mess. It’s great for use with French presses and espresso makers, too!
Best Coffee Grinders
- One-touch Operation, Fast and Efficient. Compact Modern Design with Safety Lock.
- Durable Stainless Steel Blades.
- 2.5 oz (70gm) Capacity. Yields up to 7 cups of Coffee.
- Grippable Surface, Transparent lid and Built-In Power Cord Storage.
- Ideal for Coffee Beans, Nuts, Herbs, Grains and Spices.
Use the Quiseen Coffee Grinder for all your grinding needs. Perfect for coffee, espresso, nuts and spices. With a strong durable motor, stainless steel blades, a grippable surface and compact modern design, this grinder is the perfect accessory for the coffee aficionado.