Best Car Speakers
Pioneer A Series
Pioneer’s next generation of TS-A series speakers offer Carbon & Mica reinforced IMPP cone. This combined with a new magnetic circuit and long symmetrical voice coil make both rich deep bass and low distortion possible.
Newly designed speaker adapters offer a wide range of installation options and help to ensure a well-controlled sound.
A design change has been applied to the TS-A1670F which also removes the lead wire connection from the speaker face, giving a new clean look and reduces the risk of shorts and signal noise.
Easily Upgrade to High Performance
Pioneer’s A-series sound design purposely matches the subwoofer and full-range loudspeakers to provide seamless and smooth sound characteristics with dynamic, high impact bass that lets you hear and feel the music.
- 320 Watts Max Power (70 Watts Nominal)
- 11mm polyethylene terephthalate (PET) hard dome tweeter
- 1-5/8. cellulose fiber cone midrange
- 6-1/2. carbon and mica reinforced
- 37 Hz to 24 kHz
- 70 Watts RMS
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Maximum Peak Power Handling: 320 Watts
Pioneer’s Sound Concept ‘Open & Smooth’
The Pioneer ‘Open & Smooth’ sound concept delivers open staging and smooth transition of driver response to provide the ultimate in-car sound.
Best Car Speakers
The R165X3 is a 6.50 inch 3-way full-range speaker rated at 45 watts RMS for a new generation of factory replacement speakers. Kit includes two speakers with grilles, integrated high-pass crossovers and mounting hardware.
- Configuration: 3-Way Full-Range
- Nominal Impedance (Ohms): 4-Ohm
- Frequency Response (Hz): 52Hz-20kHz
- Midrange Nominal Diameter: 6.5″
- Midrange Mounting Depth: 2.15″
- Tweeter Nominal Diameter: 0.5″
- Power Handling (RMS): 45 Watts RMS, 90 Watts MAX
- Crossover: Tweeter High-Pass (HP): 6dB
- Sensitivity: 91 dB
- Grille/Trim Ring Included
- Integrated tweeter crossover
Best Car Speakers
Chaos Exxtreme CH6530
Love Your Music
Just one look and you’ll know why they’re called Chaos Exxtreme. The red metallic poly injection cone delivers clear sound while the rubber surround provides smooth response and durability.
- Full Range 300 Watt 6.5″ 3-way Speakers
- Power Handling (peak): 150 Watts x 2
- Dimensions: 6.6” x 6.6” x 2.4”
- Mounting depth: 2.1”, Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 100Hz – 18KHz, Sensitivity: 90 dB @ 1 W/1 m
- Voice Coil: 1” High Temperature, Tweeter: .5” Piezo, Midrange: 1” Polyimide Dome
- Basket Structure: Stamped
- Grills Included
Cone: Poly Injection
Polyurethane is categorized as a Polymer. It is a resilient, flexible and a durable manufactured material that allows for maximum flexibility that produces great sounding speakers lasting you a long time.
Voice Coil: High Temperature
Our speakers are capable of higher or elevated temperature strength and fatigue properties that will increase performance and efficiency of heavy duty play time through lower weight and higher operating temperatures.
Impermeable to air, rubber has the ability to endure or resist exposure to the many types of weather fronts.
Rubber has many different applications. We use it for the surrounds in a many of our speakers to connect the cone to the basket.
Best Car Speakers
- Impedance: 4 Ohms, System Frequency Response: 100 Hz to 18 kHz, ±1 dB, Sensitivity: 90 dB
- Woofer Cone: Poly Injection, Voice Coil: 1 Inch Aluminum, Mounting Diameter: 5.5″
- Surround: Rubber, Basket: Stamped
- One Tweeter and One Polyimide Dome Midrange Per Speaker
- 6.5 inch car speakers Include: Grills
- Dimensions: Depth 6.6” x Width 6.6” x Height 2.4”, Weight Per Pair: 3.7 Lbs.
- 3 Year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty
Absolute fidelity to musical sources takes form from speakers that reproduce the ambience in which sounds originate.
Stage size, musicians’ movement, aural reflection and other distinctive details all bring these sounds to life.
Pioneer D-Series speakers are available in 2-way component packages or 2-way coaxial designs in multiple sizes that fit most vehicles.
- 180 Watts Max Power (35 Watts Nominal)
- Twaron Aramid Fiber Cone Provides Strength and Durability for Powerful Sound
- High-Quality Crossover Network
- Installation Speaker Mounting Adapters Included
What is ‘Open & Smooth’ Sound?
– Open: Open staging and sound characteristics enhance the widening effect that extends way beyond the space between speakers.
– Smooth: With smooth transitions between mid-bass and tweeter, sound from these speakers is not marred by crossover frequency dips.
Tweeter: Small size, Big Sound
Twaron Aramid Fiber Cone
The new cone and surround on the Pioneer TS-D are constructed from Twaron woven cloth that is hardened and shaped to produce a rigid, yet low mass cone with excellent dampening characteristics.
Twaron is a synthetic aramid fiber which is very strong, heat resistant, and rigid when woven into a cloth material.
Strength and rigidity are important to maintain cone shape at higher powers. Damping is critical to improving the responsiveness and accuracy.
Maintaining low mass improves sensitivity or efficiency.
Adding an elastic polymer surround and bullet shaped phase plug, the TS-D woofers demonstrate quicker response with superior midrange extension and a very natural sound.
Upgrade on a budget! So, you’re finally ready to do something about your ragged factory speakers.
The beauty of Kenwood’s Sport Series speakers is that you can seriously improve your sound without breaking the bank.
Sweet sound The KFC-1665S 6-1/2″ 2-way speakers feature polypropylene cones that will enrich your music with all the midbass and midrange details, while the 1″ balanced-dome tweeters will make high notes soar.
Kenwood also includes sharp-looking grilles in case you’re doing a custom installation in your vehicle. Finally, you can enjoy your music the way it was meant to be heard, with clarity and emotion.
- 6.5″ Sport Series 2-Way Flush Mount Car Speakers (pair)
- Power Handling: Peak: 300 watts RMS: 30 watts
- 6-1/2″ polypropylene woofer with treated cloth suround, with 1″ balanced dome tweeter
- Frequency Response: 35-22,000 Hz
- 4 ohms impedance