Mermaid Chunky Glitter Makeup
About the product
- Capacity: 10ml/box Size of the box: 2.5cm*2.9cm
- Easy to apply. Those glitter are super CREATIVE for DIY lovers.You can use the chunky glitter to decorate any artcraft you like, cell phone’s case, glasses,nail arts, eye makeup, body arts
- Good as nail art, face, eye, body and hair cosmetic paillette; Suitable for festival, dancing, art project decoration; Good for personal use in daily life
- Irregular pattern, the sequins are small but not all the same,add some fresh feeling to your face eyes hair or nail. Super thin Which makes it stay longer than normal nail sequins if correctly applied
- Made of high quality ingredients and extracts our cosmetic products are absolutely safe, even for sensitive skin, no chemical smell. You can remove all the glitter effect effortlessly with some water or gentle makeup remover
Makes You Achieve A Super Shimmering Effect Just Like A Professional Makeup Artist!
Shine like a star with our glamorous glitters! Make your party a hoot! Catch everybody’s attention just like that.
Mixed Size / Multi Colors / Ultra-thin Paillette
– Material: Sequins
– Capacity: Approx 10ml/box
– Size of glitter: powder & 1mm & 2mm & 3mm mixed
– Size of the box: Approx 2.5cm*2.9cm
– Package Contents: 8 Boxes/set Glitter Powder
Here are our top styling tips to sassing yourself with our gorgeous glitter:
FACE: Add to cheekbones for reflective highlights
EYES: Apply some under the eyes as glam glitter tears
BODY: Dust onto collar bones and shoulders for an exquisite shimmering effect
NAILS: Sprinkle onto wet polish for killer nails
HAIR: Mix in with braids or sprinkle into a middle parting
When to use ？
Holidays: Adorn them for your significant other’s birthday or your anniversar.
Events: Halloween parties, music festivals, dance competitions, mardi gras, etc.
Vacation: On the beach, by the pool, at the club or in the bedroom.
Experiment and do things to your hair and face that you never dare do at home. After all, there is no such thing as too much glitter!
How to apply ?
You can use petroleum jelly based products like vaseline, which the glitter will stick to, but it won’t dry, so the glitter is at risk of being smeared.As long as you’re careful to not touch it after application you’ll probably fine.
You can also use glitter primers or eyelash glue, which dry completely.
Someone used eyelash glue once, but it made her skin feel really tight after it dried.
Artwork Deco Usage
1. Choose the area you want to decorate.
2. Brush the glue to the area,place the flakes on to the glue.
3. Wait it dry, file it for better result.