18-Piece Stainless-Steel Barbecue Set with Storage Case
Barbecue set provides 18 grilling tools and a handled plastic storage case
HERE IS THE DEAL
LOVE Wedding Cake Topper in CHAMPAGNE GOLD Finish Special Events Decoration
The cake topper LOVE in the pictures is made with CHAMPAGNE GOLD, light (ivory gold) finish wire. It has a vintage look and is suitable for almost any wedding theme – vintage, rustic, wine, shabby chic etc.
Can apple cider vinegar really help with weight loss.
— BBC Good Food (@bbcgoodfood) February 17, 2018
Organic Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar
The Revolutionary, Scientifically Proven, Nutrition-Based Cure.
The New York Times bestselling guide to the lifesaving diet that can both prevent and help reverse the effects of heart disease
Based on the groundbreaking results of his twenty-year nutritional study, Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease by Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn illustrates that a plant-based, oil-free diet can not only prevent the progression of heart disease but can also reverse its effects. Dr. Esselstyn is an internationally known surgeon, researcher and former clinician at the Cleveland Clinic and a featured expert in the acclaimed documentary Forks Over Knives. Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease has helped thousands across the country, and is the book behind Bill Clinton’s life-changing vegan diet.
The proof lies in the incredible outcomes for patients who have followed Dr. Esselstyn’s program, including a number of patients in his original study who had been told by their cardiologists that they had less than a year to live. Within months of starting the program, all Dr. Esselstyn’s patients began to improve dramatically, and twenty years later, they remain free of symptoms.
Complete with more than 150 delicious recipes perfect for a plant-based diet, the national bestseller Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease explains the science behind the simple plan that has drastically changed the lives of heart disease patients forever. It will empower readers and give them the tools to take control of their heart health.
Put on Pound after Pound of ROCK HARD MUSCLE.
Few things are more enjoyable than those second glances from women when you take off your shirt.
You see it in their eyes. They stare – and undress the rest of you in their head – as they take in your chest, shoulders, six pack, and the rest of the rock-hard muscle that tells the world you’re an alpha male.
TestRX™ is made to give you that body. It’s a natural bodybuilding supplement that helps guys boost testosterone, without needles, and blast through barriers when they hit the weight room.
- Bigger Muscles – Testosterone encourages protein synthesis – the building block of muscle.
- More Strength – Studies on the TestRX™ ingredients show significant improvement in upper and lower body power!
- Athletic Potential – More testosterone helps you distribute oxygen to your muscles!
- Weight Loss – Muscle burns fat – and TestRX™ can help with weight loss!
- Faster Recovery – TestRX™ can help you recover from your workouts faster, and get bigger muscles as a result!
So what can you do to pack on bigger muscles?
It’s simple. Try TestRX™.
We’re serious – TestRX™ is a natural testosterone booster from Leading Edge Health. It’s got some of the best and scientifically studied T boosters in the business.
In fact, just one of the ingredients in TestRX™ has shown in clinical studies to boost testosterone by up to 60%!
Zinc – For Virility and Testosterone Preservation!
D-Aspartic Acid – For Testosterone, Growth Hormone and Luteinizing Hormone!
Learn more about this awesome muscle-building formula.
Testosterone helps make protein, which lets your body use that protein to add muscle mass. Or to get technical, testosterone binds to androgen receptors in muscle cells, which leads to protein synthesis.
Studies show the TestRX™ formula boosts protein AND bioavailability. That makes it awesome fuel to build muscles – bigger guns, pecs, legs, whatever you want – and truly have the body of an Alpha Dog!
It’s our job to help you boost testosterone so you get bigger muscles. But TestRX™ comes with extras that make you feel pretty awesome.
She might say you make her feel safe – or you may hear comments that you’re ‘surprisingly strong’ from your friends or folks who see you swing an axe, play sports, or at work or play.
You might also like the compliments you get after hitting the weights with TestRX™ when you wear a polo shirt that shows your guns.
TestRX™ gets you MORE TESTOSTERONE, LH and HGH. It’s the foundation for long-term muscle growth and a body that tells the world you’re a true alpha male!
You may find you last longer in bed with TestRX™.
Think about it – muscles on a guy are like breasts on a woman. The more ripped you are, the more likely your partner will want a piece of YOU and your muscular body.
And you’ll have the male virility to back it up with this proven natural testosterone booster!
The backbone of muscle growth!
The ingredients in TestRX™ are shown to boost HGH too!
HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS
Studies on the ingredients in TestRX™ show they help with weight management!
Just watch your upper and lower-body strength with TestRX™!
The TestRX™ formula boosts oxygen to the muscles!
TestRX™ is all-natural!
You may last longer with TestRX™ and have more ability in the bedroom!
A JAW-DROPPING BODY
You want it, you got it with TestRX™ and its testosterone-boosting formula!
You even get your money back if you don’t like TestRX™. Frankly, it’s a no-brainer…
You’re going to love TestRX™. We guarantee it, with an iron-clad 60 day money back guarantee, during which you can try the product and return it in the unlikely event you don’t fall in love with it.
We mean it. Just try TestRX™. If you don’t like it, return the product at any time within 67 days (60 days + 7 for shipping) and you get your money back minus shipping and handling.
It’s that simple.
We’ve taken the risk out, and as you can see, TestRX™ can help you get ripped like no one’s business.
So stop waiting. Take charge and claim your TestRX™. The sooner you order, the sooner you’ll see huge muscles on YOUR body and live the role of a professional bodybuilder!
Spinach, broccoli and celery for breakfast? Trust us, it works pretty well in this smoothie….
— BBC Good Food (@bbcgoodfood) January 12, 2018
A beautifully cooked steak with sweet potato fries, goulash sauce and spinach.
A beautifully cooked steak with sweet potato fries, goulash sauce and spinach; one of the delicious meals in our FREE Healthy Diet Plan for 2018! Sign up to get the plan here: https://t.co/4bVYwcTEPL #HDPdiary pic.twitter.com/WmgY0AQPSP
— BBC Good Food (@bbcgoodfood) January 12, 2018
How to cut back on sugar: Healthy Diet Plan January 2018.
Barbecued Turkey with White Wine Gravy.
Barbecued Turkey with White Wine Gravy
- Prep time: 30 minutes
- Grilling time: 2-1/4 to 3 hours
2 cups lightly packed Italian parsley leaves, finely chopped
Freshly ground pepper
2 teaspoons prepared chili powder
Zest of 2 oranges
1 stick unsalted butter, softened
1 turkey, 11 to 13 pounds, fresh or defrosted
2 to 4 cups reduced-sodium chicken stock
1 large onion, roughly chopped
1 large carrot, roughly choppedGravy (makes about 3 cups)
6 tablespoons collected fat (use melted butter if necessary)
6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
4 cups reduced-sodium chicken stock and pan juices
1/2 cup dry white wine
2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
2. Put 2 cups of the chicken stock, the onion, and carrot inside a heavy-duty roasting pan. Place the turkey, breast side up, on a roasting rack, and set inside the pan. Grill over indirect medium heat (350°F to 450°F), with the lid closed as much as possible. Check the turkey after the first hour. If any parts are getting too dark, wrap them tightly with aluminum foil. If the pan looks dry, add the remaining 2 cups of chicken stock so the pan drippings don’t burn. Check the turkey again after another hour. Cover any dark areas with foil. The turkey is done when the internal temperature reaches 165°F in the breast and 175°F in the thickest part of the thigh, about 2-1/4 to 3 hours. Transfer the turkey to a cutting board and let rest for 20 to 30 minutes before carving (the internal temperatures will rise 5°F to 10°F during resting). It will remain warm for 45 minutes.
4. Meanwhile make the gravy: Pour the juices from the roasting pan into a heatproof glass bowl or measuring cup, leaving any browned bits in the bottom of the roasting pan. Let stand for 3 to 5 minutes while the clear yellow fat rises to the top of the juices. Skim off the fat and put it in a small bowl. If necessary, add enough melted butter to total 6 tablespoons of fat. Place the roasting pan on a side burner or two stovetop burners set to medium heat. Add the fat to the pan, sprinkle the flour into the pan, and cook, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon, until it turns dark brown, 1 to 2 minutes. Whisk in the stock and reserved juices (4 cups total) plus the wine, scraping the browned bits from the bottom of the pan. Simmer for about 5 minutes, whisking occasionally. If the gravy seems to thin, simmer it longer until it is as thick as you like. If it seems too thick, add more stock. Season with salt and pepper. Strain the gravy. Add the parsley. Carve the turkey and serve warm with the gravy.
IT’S A LIFESTYLE CHOICE
Do you want the convenience and precision control of gas? Our Spirit® Series is ideal for beginning grillers, budget-conscious food lovers and folks who want a solid grill gracing their backyards. Our versatile Genesis® Series offers more cooking area, top-notch engineering and enough features to keep you grilling for years to come. As the crown jewels of the Weber family, the Summit®Series embraces true grilling luxury with high quality materials and exclusive features like the Tuck-AwayTM Rotisserie System® and lighted control knobs. Our Summit® Grill Center offers a dual-ring side burner and adjustable stainless steel shelving.
Pop a cork for an extra special Christmas drink, with 10 Champagne cocktails you can make in minutes
— BBC Good Food (@bbcgoodfood) December 14, 2017
It’s Friday so we’re going easy on you… Here’s 40 recipes you can make with five ingredients or fewer:
— BBC Good Food (@bbcgoodfood) December 15, 2017
#stirupsunday! Today’s the day to make your Christmas puddings, cakes and mincemeat for maturing until Christmas Day. Here’s some recipe inspiration…
It's #stirupsunday! Today's the day to make your Christmas puddings, cakes and mincemeat for maturing until Christmas Day. Here's some recipe inspiration… https://t.co/oAOTlFop7r pic.twitter.com/p2gnBn9FNZ
— BBC Good Food (@bbcgoodfood) November 26, 2017