Performs Like a Hard Board
The Tower Adventurer 1 inflatable stand up paddleboard is made from extremely rugged materials like those you’d find on the highly regarded Zodiac boats and river rafts.
The Adventurer 1 is made with drop-stitch technology which uses thousands of fibers that connect the top deck to the bottom to hold it’s shape.
When inflated the board has the rigidity of a piece of plywood.
We can put the nose of the Adventurer 1 on a chair and the tail on another chair and a 200 pound person can stand in the middle with very little flex.
Riding a rigid inflatable SUP will make you feel like you’re on a hard board without compromising stability or performance.
Many inflatable stand up paddle boards (SUPs) on the market are still only 4” thick and pretty difficult for an adult to comfortably ride.
Our inflatable SUPs have been at least 6” thick since we first produced them years ago, making our boards 4x as rigid with 2x the weight capacity.
The added benefits make Tower SUPs a great option for beginners and tandem riders alike.
Durable Enough to Run Over
That’s right–forget about dents and dings with inflatable boards.
These no hassle boards can be used in white water rapids and paddled onto rocky shores.
We’ve even thrown them off of buildings and run them over with a car and they’re no worse for the wear.
The durability comes down to the top notch drop-stitch construction (for rigidity) and military grade material (for exterior strength) of our boards.
Be weary of newer boards made with the fused process. While they may be lighter, they lose rigidity and durability in the construction process and are much cheaper boards overall.
Store or Take It Anywhere
Storing a stand up paddle board has never been easier. A deflated inflatable SUP is about the size of a rolled up sleeping bag.
This allows you to tuck it into the trunk of your car and easily store in a closet. Additionally, inflatables are pretty lightweight, so even petite riders can transport the board.
There’s no need to rent a board when you’re on vacation–just check it on the plane with you.
And in the off season you can simply store it in the garage or shed. Cold temperatures won’t hurt them at all.
Easy Enough for Anyone to Learn
Paddleboarding is the fastest growing watersport because just about anyone any age and skill level can learn how to SUP.
It’s a great way to get the family together or mix up your workout routine. And at the end of the day, it’s easy to just roll up and stow away or keep inflated all season long.
Maintenance is simple, just rinse after use and use mild soap and water when it’s time for an extra cleanup. Inflatable paddle boards make owning a SUP a no brainer.
Highly durable and maneuverable, the Ocean Kayak Nalu 11 Hybrid Stand-Up Paddleboard is a great choice for beginning paddlers.
Made with polyethylene, the Nalu 11 is sturdier than composite boards and handles bumps and crashes with ease.
The plum-shaped hull and molded-in integral fins let any beginning paddler slice through flat waters or maneuver through rolling waves with ease.
Use the textured foot area to optimize your balance while standing, then take a load off in the molded-in seat area.
Two carrying handles help you haul the board from the car to the water. Includes storage bungee; measures 11 feet and weighs 44 pounds; 275-pound capacity. Lifetime warranty.
- Perfect for the spontaneous paddler, the Ocean Kayak Nalu SUP is lightweight and easy to transport.
- The Nalu 11’s Comfort Plus seat gives you the option of sitting or standing in comfort for a full day of fun on the water.
- Packed with features, the Nalu 11 includes padded foot wells with a textured foot area to optimize balance, molded-in integral fins, comfortable side-carrying handles, bow and stern toggle handles, a storage bungee, and more.
- Highly maneuverable and much tougher than a composite board, the Nalu 11 SUP is most at home on the oceans or on rivers.
- This eleven-foot SUP has an impressive 275-pound maximum load capacity and features a limited lifetime warranty. Paddle sold separately.
ULTIMATE ALL AROUND iSUP
This board is super stable and perfect for all skill levels. It’s no wonder why we call this the All Around. Ideal for all conditions and designed for whatever type of paddling you’re craving. Do anything and adventure anywhere. Even bring a friend, dog or cooler on board with you.
- 3 Piece Aluminum Adjustable Travel Paddle
- Carry Back Pack
- High Pressure Dual Action Pump
- Removable Travel Fin (No Tool Required)
- Coil Leash
- BONUS – Waterproof Phone Case
DURABLE & PACKED WITH FEATURES
The PEAK 10′ Fitness Inflatable Paddle Board is built tough from the highest quality military grade PVC and drop stitch material. The end result is a lighter, stiffer, more durable iSUP board without any extra weight. The 6” Thickness makes it much more stable and the non slip grip ensures a steady ride.
- Nose Carry Handle
- Front Bungee System for your gear
- Can fit an Extra Person, Dog or Cooler
- Matching Accessory Bundle
Our inflatables roll up to a compact size that you can store just about anywhere. Fits in any size car and can be stored anywhere in your home.
It takes 5-7 minutes to inflate with compatible electric pumps or 10 minutes to inflate with included high pressure hand pump.
All included accessories match the color combination of the board. Matching paddle, leash and travel bag. Look good, feel good.
NOSE CARRY HANDLE
Enter and exit the water with all your gear on your SUP with ease. Carry handle is conveniently located at the nose of the board.
AIRTECH CONSTRUCTION –
12’6” x 31” x 6” | Board Weight: 20.5 lbs. | Supports riders up to 275 lbs.
STABILITY FOR FITNESS –
Wide nose and tail outline offers a stable platform for SUP Yoga
ULTRA DURABLE –
Constructed with Military Grade PVC | 6” Thick – No more dings or damage
INCLUDES iSUP ACCESSORY BUNDLE –
Paddle, Carry Backpack, High pressure pump
30 DAY GUARANTEE + 1 YEAR WARRANTY ON MATERIALS –
Risk Free Returns within 30 Days
California Board Company Hydra 10’6” Stand Up Paddleboard Package
- The California Board Company Hydra 10’6” SUP package includes everything you need: board, fin, bungee, paddle, leash, and roof rack.
- With the included bungee holder attached on the top of the board, you can hold a cooler, wet pack, or even your waterproof electronics for a great day on the water.
- The California Board Company 10’6″ Hydra soft stand up paddleboard package with bungee is completely waterproof, held together with 3 multi-layered, laminated wood stringers coated with a waterproof resin.
- The 10 six’s classic graphic top has a high density, durable ixpe/xpe deck (heat laminated). The bottom is slick, and made of a heat-laminated, high density polyethylene
Comes with the Essentials!
Everything you need to start gliding through the water on your new CBC Hydra 10’6” Paddleboard!
We got you Covered
The CBC Hydra 10’6” SUP’ also includes an adjustable aluminum CBC paddle! The blade, which is made from fiberglass reinforced nylon, even features the exclusive blade shield technology to prevent you and your board from scrapes and cuts while paddling. Adjusts from 63″ -87″ to fit your height!
Easy to Transport
The CBC Hydra 10’6” SUP has a built in centered carrying handle AND weighs only 24 pounds making it extremely easy to carry your board to your paddling destination!
Roof Racks Included!
Worried about how you are going to tie the board down on top of your vehicle? Do not worry! Roof Racks are included with all CBC Hydra 10’6” SUP’s.
Gliding Through the Water
With its sleek design, the CBC Hydra 10’6” SUP is a great board to cruise on!
Clear your Mind
The CBC Hydra 10’6” SUP is a great way to get away from the urban jungle and grab a grab a breathe of fresh air on the water.
Balance is Key
The CBC Hydra SUP’s buoyancy makes for a nice stable ride – and it can even hold up to 300 pounds so it is a perfect board to test out all your favorite yoga poses on! Don’t forget your action camera because this board also has an attached camera mount on the nose of the board to get shots of that Vriksasana!