- Trump vents fury at impeachment probeon 22/10/2019 at 1:58 pm
- Trump's 'lynching' comment is yet another chapter in his race-baiting playbookon 22/10/2019 at 2:18 pm
On Tuesday morning, the President of the United States described the impeachment investigation against him as a "lynching." This is not by accident.
- Key witness in the House impeachment inquiry to testifyon 01/01/1970 at 12:00 am
- Johnson to pull Brexit vote and push for election if his timetable is voted downon 01/01/1970 at 12:00 am
- 435 pages long and just 3 days to approve it. Why the Brexit WAB is so controversialon 22/10/2019 at 1:02 pm
We're in the Brexit endgame -- or so Boris Johnson hopes.
- End of Syria 'ceasefire' loomson 01/01/1970 at 12:00 am
- No longer the obedient NATO ally, Erdogan floats nuclear optionon 21/10/2019 at 11:47 pm
It's no secret that Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan sees his country as the pre-eminent Muslim power in the Middle East. He regards his vision of political Islam as competing with that of Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. He frequently accuses the United States of trying to belittle his country, and ruminates about a "greater Turkey."
- Anti-Harry and Meghan hysteria driven by tabloid media and palace leaks, source claimson 22/10/2019 at 1:26 pm
A senior royal source close to the Duke and Duchess of Sussex has hit out at what they called the hysterical reaction to comments Prince Harry made about his brother, the Duke of Cambridge, in a recent television documentary.
- Violent unrest paralyzes one of Latin America's biggest citieson 22/10/2019 at 10:19 am
Broken glass and bricks littered streets in Santiago after more violent protests Monday, prompting Chile's government to extend a curfew in the capital for a third straight day.
- A mother's warning: If you have white teen sons, listen up ...on 22/10/2019 at 8:46 am
Joanna Schroeder has a warning for parents of teen and tween white boys: If you don't pay attention to their online lives, the white supremacists will.
- Netanyahu can't form new Israeli government... againon 22/10/2019 at 12:41 am
For the second time this year, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has failed to form a government, opening the door for his main rival Benny Gantz to do so.
- Jimmy Carter hospitalized after fall at Georgia homeon 22/10/2019 at 12:29 pm
Former President Jimmy Carter has been admitted to the hospital after falling in his home in Plains, Georgia, Monday night.
- Trump made at least 20 false claims in angry Cabinet monologueon 22/10/2019 at 10:15 am
President Donald Trump delivered a blistering and rambling monologue to the journalists he allowed into his Cabinet meeting for more than 70 minutes on Monday. His press secretary, Stephanie Grisham, later tweeted, "I hope we see honest reporting from today's mtg."
- Northern Ireland to legalize abortion and same-sex marriageon 22/10/2019 at 9:54 am
At the stroke of midnight on Monday, Northern Ireland's restrictive abortion and same-sex marriage laws came to an end, after the region failed to restore its power-sharing executive that collapsed more than 1,000 days ago.
- Tulsi Gabbard's Clinton clash sparks speculation about her political futureon 22/10/2019 at 1:08 am
Rep. Tulsi Gabbard's clash with 2016 Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton has suddenly thrust her struggling 2020 presidential campaign into the spotlight.
- All Blacks accused of spying ahead of Rugby World Cup semifinalson 22/10/2019 at 11:06 am
England coach Eddie Jones claims his side's training session in Tokyo was being filmed from an apartment block ahead of the Rugby World Cup semifinals.
- Houston Astros deny exec yelled at women reporters following World Series berthon 22/10/2019 at 2:07 pm
The Houston Astros' front office ought to be talking about World Series preparations after a thrilling weekend win. Instead, it's denying allegations that a team executive verbally accosted women journalists.
- Trudeau wins a second term as Prime Ministeron 22/10/2019 at 11:13 am
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's Liberal Party is projected to win Canada's general election, according to CBC News and CTV News.
- Japanese emperor Naruhito officially proclaims enthronementon 22/10/2019 at 9:13 am
Japan's Emperor Naruhito is set to officially proclaim his enthronement, in a ritual-bound, centuries-old ceremony attended by more than a hundred dignitaries from around the world.
- New gene editing technology could correct 89% of genetic defectson 22/10/2019 at 8:36 am
Scientists have developed a new gene-editing technology that could potentially correct up to 89% of genetic defects, including those that cause diseases like sickle cell anemia.