- Mega Millions jackpot jumps to $372 million. Do these things first if you winon 14/12/2019 at 1:24 pm
Experts say there are some key steps you should take right off the bat to protect your windfall.
- Everything Jim Cramer said about the stock market on 'Mad Money,' including earnings reports, Costco's China problemon 13/12/2019 at 11:58 pm
CNBC's Jim Cramer takes a look at the week ahead in earnings reports. The "Mad Money" host breaks down Costco's challenges in China.
- Cramer's lightning round: Gannett — 'Forget it, Jake. It's newspapers'on 13/12/2019 at 11:46 pm
"Mad Money" host Jim Cramer rings the lightning round bell, which means he's giving his answers to callers' stock questions at rapid speed.
- Cramer: Costco has a China problem — and it's not tariffson 13/12/2019 at 11:45 pm
The problem is Shanghai, a city of nearly 25 million people, has only one Costco store, CNBC's Jim Cramer said.
- Cramer's week ahead: China trade deal let's us focus on some big earnings reportson 13/12/2019 at 11:31 pm
"Now that we've got a phase one trade deal with China, we can go back to focusing on the earnings," the "Mad Money" host says. "I think next week ... we're going to see a lot of good ones."
- Sports agent Scott Boras says huge MLB contracts prove 'Moneyball' model doesn't workon 13/12/2019 at 9:56 pm
Appearing on CNBC's Squawk Alley, MLB super-agent Scott Boras said baseball's attendance was proof the Moneyball model "didn't work."
- Babe Ruth's 500th home run bat is expected to fetch more than $1 million at auctionon 13/12/2019 at 8:32 pm
A piece of Babe Ruth memorabilia that was given to a friend 75 years ago could sell for a record price when it gets auctioned off this weekend , according to a California-based auction house.
- Boxing promoter Bob Arum says the Deontay Wilder rematch against Tyson Fury in Vegas could make more than $100 millionon 13/12/2019 at 8:17 pm
Bob Arum, CEO of boxing promotion company Top Rank, said the upcoming fight between Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury could be the highest-grossing heavyweight title fight of all-time.
- GM is investing $1.5 billion in the US to build redesigned midsize pickupson 13/12/2019 at 7:15 pm
GM is putting $1 billion of that into its Wentzville truck plant in Missouri for upgrades and $500 million to retool its suppliers' factories, according to GM.
- The 2010s had an appetite for disruption – let's take a look backon 13/12/2019 at 7:00 pm
Disruption has become an overused and abused buzzword, but it's an appropriate term when it comes to markets, money, technology and politics in the 2010s.
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Apple, Adobe, HanesBrands & moreon 13/12/2019 at 6:43 pm
Check out the companies making headlines in midday trading.
- Trump aides hold daily meetings on vaping as White House scrambles to formulate policyon 13/12/2019 at 6:29 pm
White House officials have been holding meetings on vaping every day for over two weeks, an administration official told CNBC.
- Toymaker CEO: I would have had to lay off employees if Sunday's tariffs were imposedon 13/12/2019 at 5:05 pm
"It was like 'Groundhog Day,'" Jay Foreman says after a whirlwind of US-China trade news.
- Over a third of Americans are victims of 'porch pirates.' How not to become a statisticon 13/12/2019 at 4:12 pm
The holiday season is a gold mine for so-called porch pirates. An estimated 36% of Americans have had a delivery package stolen from outside their residence at least once. Here are some tips on how to protect your goods from box bandits.
- West Africa's first large-scale wind farm starts generating poweron 13/12/2019 at 4:04 pm
The facility is located in the country of Senegal.
- How the Icahn-Ackman 'Battle of the Billionaires' on CNBC became a defining moment of the decadeon 13/12/2019 at 3:33 pm
In 2013, hedge fund titans Bill Ackman and Carl Icahn went head to head on "Fast Money Halftime report" regarding Ackman's $1 billion bet against Herbalife.
- Rapper Fat Joe talks about his new Family Ties album, feud between Eminem and Nick Cannon, money mistakeson 13/12/2019 at 3:12 pm
Jon Fortt sits down with hip-hop artist & entrepreneur Fat Joe to discuss the future of the music industry, his business ventures and much more.
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: Oracle, Adobe, Broadcom, Costco, Tapestry & moreon 13/12/2019 at 2:48 pm
These are the stocks posting the largest moves before the bell, including Oracle, Adobe, Broadcom, Costco, Tapestry, and more.
- 5 things to know before the stock market opens Friday the 13thon 13/12/2019 at 1:37 pm
U.S. stock futures point to a higher Wall Street open after the S&P 500 powered higher to a record close on optimism about a potential "phase one" China trade deal.
- Tidal energy project in Canada gets green light from authoritieson 13/12/2019 at 12:32 pm
The plans will see 15 turbines installed by the year 2023.