International News – CNBC
- Coronavirus live updates: IMF lowers global growth forecast; cases surge in South Koreaon 22/02/2020 at 9:27 pm
The World Health Organization confirmed that over 77,794 people are infected with the coronavirus, with 2,348 deaths in China and 11 deaths outside of China.
- Flight delayed? This firm wants to get you paidon 22/02/2020 at 3:46 pm
Berlin-based firm AirHelp has helped 16 million passengers in 35 countries file claims for compensation against airlines for delays, cancellations and overbooking under rules such as the European Union's Flight Compensation Regulation. Passengers on disrupted domestic flights in the U.S., however, remain largely unprotected by consumers rights law.
- Cruise ships to house Wuhan medical workers; South Korea coronavirus cases spikeon 22/02/2020 at 3:10 pm
South Korea reported that two people have died as the country's total cases rose to 433.
- Project Blackjack: GM's top-secret redesign of its mid-engine Corvette was disguised in an Australian pickup truckon 22/02/2020 at 2:46 pm
Most notably, the eighth-generation Corvette started its life as an Australian-made pickup called the Holden Ute, codenamed internally as "Blackjack."
- 2020 Chevrolet Corvette: 5 unique features of the mid-engine supercaron 22/02/2020 at 2:46 pm
In addition to improving the performance of the vehicle and moving the engine from the front to behind the driver, General Motors added a lot of new and unique features for drivers.
- New coronavirus cases in Iran, Italy fuel concerns the disease cannot be containedon 22/02/2020 at 2:01 pm
With several localized coronavirus cases popping up in places such as Iran, Italy, South Korea and Japan, some experts are beginning to wonder: Is the genie out of the bottle?
- Crazy speculative trading is driving some stocks inexplicably higher, a 'late cycle' market signon 22/02/2020 at 1:30 pm
"For the broader market it's reflective of risk appetite and people willing to roll the dice," one strategist said.
- Tech and energy are teaming up, creating a market that could grow 500% in the next 5 yearson 22/02/2020 at 12:05 pm
Digital technologies are revolutionizing the energy industry, creating big opportunities for tech and oil companies.
- Investors need to wake up and face the warning signs in the global economyon 22/02/2020 at 12:01 pm
Investors are too complacent, in no small part due to a fundamental misunderstanding of how rapidly the world has changed, economically and politically, writes Fred Kempe.
- Boeing to expand 737 Max inspections, sources sayon 22/02/2020 at 4:54 am
Teams looking in the fuel tanks of brand new Boeing 737 Max planes for foreign object debris will expand their inspections, sources familiar with the checks told CNBC on Friday.
- US prepares for possible coronavirus pandemic, WHO officials say Iran outbreak 'worrisome'on 22/02/2020 at 1:52 am
As of Friday, more than 76,700 cases of coronavirus have been reported, resulting in at least 2,249 deaths.
- CDC prepares for possibility coronavirus becomes a pandemic and businesses, schools need to be closedon 22/02/2020 at 12:46 am
The CDC pointed to China, where schools and businesses have been closed to contain the outbreak, saying the U.S. may need to do the same.
- Coronavirus outbreak grows in northern Italy, 16 cases reported in one dayon 22/02/2020 at 12:43 am
An outbreak of coronavirus in northern Italy worsened on Friday, with officials announcing 14 confirmed cases in the wealthy region of Lombardy, while two cases were reported in the adjacent region of Veneto.
- Coronavirus outbreak in Chinese prisons, South Korea cases exceed 200on 22/02/2020 at 12:42 am
South Korea has confirmed an additional 48 cases of the coronavirus, bringing the total number of infections nationwide to 204.
- Everything Jim Cramer said about the stock market on 'Mad Money,' including looming earnings, social media stockson 22/02/2020 at 12:18 am
CNBC's Jim Cramer warns that coronavirus outbreak updates will continue to influence on the market. He breaks down the earnings reports behind Facebook, Snap, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Jim Cramer says Facebook, Snap, Twitter and Pinterest earnings were 'about the expectations'on 21/02/2020 at 11:52 pm
CNBC's Jim Cramer breaks down the earnings reports in the top four social media stocks.
- Cramer's lightning round: 'Roku is a great way to play cord-cut'on 21/02/2020 at 11:50 pm
"Mad Money" host Jim Cramer rings the lightning round bell, which means he's giving his answers to callers' stock questions at rapid speed.
- Cramer's week ahead: February could 'end with a nasty whimper'on 21/02/2020 at 11:44 pm
"If [coronavirus news] remains as fluid ... or if it remains dynamic, get ready for February to end with a nasty whimper and a bear full of bang," CNBC's Jim Cramer says.
- DuPont ramps up safety suit production as coronavirus causes shortages in Chinaon 21/02/2020 at 11:07 pm
At DuPont's largest manufacturing facility in Richmond, Virginia, CNBC got an inside look at how the company is making changes to its operations to accommodate the rise in demand for protective suits.
- SEC reportedly probing Altria's Juul investmenton 21/02/2020 at 9:43 pm
The Securities and Exchange Commission has launched an investigation into Altria's investment in e-cigarette start-up Juul Labs, the Wall Street Journal reported on Friday.
News – CNBC