- Pentagon chief removes himself from JEDI review, citing son's work at firm that applied for contracton 22/10/2019 at 8:22 pm
Amazon and Microsoft had been seen as the finalists for the contract, which could be worth up to $10 billion.
- Nike CEO Mark Parker to step down—John Donahoe to replace him in 2020on 22/10/2019 at 8:11 pm
Parker has been Nike's CEO since 2006 and has worked at the company for four decades.
- Here's what happened to the stock market on Tuesdayon 22/10/2019 at 8:08 pm
The indexes oscillated between gains and losses as investors digested a slew of corporate earnings along with Brexit news.
- Intel files antitrust case against SoftBank-backed firm over patent practiceson 22/10/2019 at 8:07 pm
Chipmaker Intel has filed an antitrust lawsuit against a SoftBank-owned investment company alleging the firm stockpiled patents to hold up technology companies with numerous lawsuits.
- Three things to watch for in the markets on Wednesday, including Boeing and Tesla earningson 22/10/2019 at 7:57 pm
Wednesday is a busy day of earnings. We'll hear from Boeing, Tesla, Microsoft, and Ford, among others.
- Diplomat says he was told Ukraine military aid was linked to Biden, 2016 election probeson 22/10/2019 at 7:40 pm
"'Everything' was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance," Sondland said, Taylor testified in the closed-door hearing with House lawmakers conducting an impeachment inquiry into the president.
- Snap stock drops on weak guidanceon 22/10/2019 at 7:37 pm
Snap shares are up over 150% this year, reflecting a return of user and revenue growth.
- Chipotle's stock jump after earnings beat, to accelerate drive-thru expansion planson 22/10/2019 at 7:36 pm
Chipotle's stock price has nearly doubled so far this year.
- Actress Lori Loughlin, husband and 16 others face new charges in college admissions scandalon 22/10/2019 at 7:29 pm
Massachusetts prosecutors announced Tuesday that they are levying additional charges against seven university athletic officials and others previously charged in the "Varsity Blues" college admissions scandal.
- Best Buy follows Amazon, Walmart in next-day delivery push in time for the holidayson 22/10/2019 at 7:18 pm
Best Buy announced Tuesday that it will now offer free next-day delivery on thousands of items — right in time for the holiday season.
- Disney is 'not fixated' on lower price of Apple's streaming service, CEO Bob Iger sayson 22/10/2019 at 7:05 pm
"We're not really worried about competition in terms of pricing because we have such a unique product," Disney CEO Bob Iger says.
- FDA permits Swedish Match to advertise snus smokeless tobacco as less harmful than cigaretteson 22/10/2019 at 6:56 pm
The FDA, for the first time, is allowing a tobacco company to advertise products as less harmful than smoking cigarettes.
- WeWork's former CEO could get $185 million to leave — more than other CEOs make on the jobon 22/10/2019 at 6:31 pm
Ex-WeWork CEO Adam Neumann could receive a $185 million payout to walk away from the chairman position. The highest-paid CEO of these top 10 companies only makes $103 million.
- Judge rules ex-Deutsche Bank traders can be prosecuted under wire fraud law for alleged 'spoofing'on 22/10/2019 at 6:26 pm
The decision allows a criminal case against two ex-Deutsche Bank traders, accused of manipulating precious metals futures markets, to move forward.
- Brexit stalls as UK Parliament rejects short timetable for Boris Johnson's billon 22/10/2019 at 6:17 pm
MPs rejected the timetable, which would have seen the Withdrawal Agreement Bill whiz through Parliament in 3 days, by 322 to 308 vote.
- Earnings season sees some big whiffs on Tuesday with McDonalds, UPS and Lockheedon 22/10/2019 at 6:16 pm
Some of the largest and most well-known companies in the U.S. reported earnings on Tuesday that fell short of expectations.
- Fisher Investments withdrawals exceed $2 billion as New Hampshire pension plan exitson 22/10/2019 at 5:51 pm
The New Hampshire Retirement System voted unanimously on Tuesday to terminate its relationship with Fisher Investments, pulling $239 million in assets. In the last two weeks, institutional clients have pulled more than $2 billion from the firm.
- Facebook advertising VP Rob Goldman announces his departureon 22/10/2019 at 5:46 pm
Rob Goldman, Facebook's vice president of ads, announced via Twitter on Tuesday that he's leaving the company.
- Top analyst Stephen Tusa, who called GE's decline, has a favorite stock in the industrial spaceon 22/10/2019 at 5:38 pm
The top industrials analyst on Wall Street said on CNBC's "Halftime Report" that he likes United Technologies' upside from here.
- The year that changed Boeing: Airplane maker struggles to regain footing since first 737 Max crashon 22/10/2019 at 5:07 pm
Investors await Boeing's earnings report on Wednesday for clues on the financial impact of the 737 Max grounding.