- Lighthizer acknowledges USMCA concessions: 'Democrats won the House'on 15/12/2019 at 5:57 pm
Trump reached an agreement with Democrats to move forward with a NAFTA replacement. Democrats say they won key concessions.
- Lighthizer says phase-one trade deal is 'totally done' and will double exports to China in two yearson 15/12/2019 at 4:49 pm
U.S. and Chinese officials announced on Friday that the U.S. and China had finally agreed an agreement after a contentious 18-month trade war.
- The boom in airplane orders is over for Boeing and Airbuson 15/12/2019 at 4:01 pm
The biggest shock by far this decade has been the grounding of the Boeing 737 Max after two fatal crashes in a span of five months killed 346 people.
- 'Any growth is more than we can afford': Carbon dioxide pollution hits record high as planet warmson 15/12/2019 at 2:01 pm
Carbon dioxide emissions hit 37 billion tons in 2019. The record year caps another decade in which little progress was made in combating global warming.
- Congress faces high-stakes week with impeachment, trade and funding votes aheadon 15/12/2019 at 2:01 pm
The votes in Congress on impeachment, USMCA and government funding set up one of the most dramatic weeks of Donald Trump's presidency.
- US isn't weaponizing the dollar; sanctions are the alternative to war, Mnuchin sayson 14/12/2019 at 4:41 pm
China and Europe have been promoting their currencies as substitutes for the dollar in the face of expanding U.S. sanctions and protectionist trade policies.
- Grubhub, Uber Eats and DoorDash drove an online food delivery boom, and restaurants aren't happyon 14/12/2019 at 4:19 pm
The popularity of online food delivery has surged in the last decade, but its success in coming years depends on restaurants' ability to adapt.
- California governor rejects PG&E bankruptcy reorganization planon 14/12/2019 at 4:04 pm
California Governor Gavin Newsom says PG&E's proposal fails to meet the requirements of a recently enacted wildfire law. He rejects utility's bankruptcy reorganization plan.
- Disney won at the box office in the last decade. Now it wants to conquer streamingon 14/12/2019 at 2:07 pm
Disney heads into 2020 facing a changing media landscape and will go head-to-head with Netflix, Amazon, and Apple for share of consumers' wallets.
- Space investing became real this year as Morgan Stanley hosts packed NYC investor summiton 14/12/2019 at 1:23 pm
Morgan Stanley hosted its second annual space summit for investors, featuring the leaders of Virgin Galactic, Planet Labs, Maxar and more.
- Wall Street predicts a high-single-digit gain next year, but history shows that is likely wrongon 14/12/2019 at 1:22 pm
Since 1928, the S&P has only showed a gain of between 5-10% six out of the 91 calendar years.
- Here are the best analyst calls of the week on Wall Street including Dick's and an advertising playon 14/12/2019 at 1:19 pm
Dick's Sporting Goods and Axon Enterprise are two of the best analyst calls on Wall Street for the week of December 8, 2019.
- Popular 'Dogs of the Dow' investing strategy fails in 2019on 14/12/2019 at 1:16 pm
"Dogs of the Dow" is a value investing strategy that calls for buying the 10 stocks with the highest dividend yield.
- Your complete guide to investing with a conscience, a $30 trillion market just getting startedon 14/12/2019 at 1:15 pm
Socially responsible investing was once a niche approach, but companies can no longer afford to ignore it.
- 'Historic' phase one deal with China will be very good for global growth, Mnuchin sayson 14/12/2019 at 12:17 pm
Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin told CNBC that the deal with China is about having more reciprocal trade with Beijing.
- The Aramco attack was an 'act of war' by Iran: Senior State Department officialon 14/12/2019 at 8:52 am
Riyadh has not directly accused Tehran of carrying out an act of war, in what may be an attempt to avoid greater escalation.
- California governor rejects PG&E bankruptcy reorganization planon 14/12/2019 at 7:59 am
California Governor Gavin Newsom on Friday rejected a bankruptcy reorganization plan submitted by PG&E Corp.
- North Korea says it conducted another crucial test at satellite launch siteon 14/12/2019 at 7:52 am
North Korea said it had conducted another test at a satellite launch site on Friday to bolster its strategic nuclear deterrence, North Korean state media outlet KCNA reported on Saturday.
- Cramer: Costco has a China problem — and it's not tariffson 13/12/2019 at 11:37 pm
The problem is Shanghai, a city of nearly 25 million people, has only one Costco store, CNBC's Jim Cramer said.
- Bloomberg will push Wall Street execs, other megadonors to back fundraising effort for DNC in 2020on 13/12/2019 at 10:51 pm
Mike Bloomberg is slated to meet with influential business executives Thursday to encourage them to back Democratic causes on a national and state level.