Best Fairway Woods 2019
Callaway Golf 2019 Epic Flash Fairway Wood
TaylorMade Golf M6 Fairway Wood
PING G410 Blue Dot Irons – (Steel)
TaylorMade Golf M5 Fairway Wood
Srixon New Golf Z F65 Fairway Wood Miyazaki Mizu Graphite Shaft – Pick Club
A Revolutionary Ball Speed Package With Flash Face Technology
We took the insights we acquired from using Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) and Machine Learning in our drivers and applied it to Epic Flash fairways.
The Epic Flash fairway woods feature our groundbreaking Flash Face Technology to help golfers of every level and swing speed get more ball speed and distance.
Our innovative Jailbreak Technology incorporates two internal bars that stiffen the body, placing more impact load on the face for fast ball speed.
Carpenter Steel Face Cup
Forged 455 Carpenter steel construction combines with Face Cup technology to deliver fast ball speed across the face for distance on center- and off-center hits.
New Optifit Hosel
Callaway’s redesigned hosel system is shorter and lighter; the saved weight is used to position the center of gravity (CG) for easy launch and high, long-carrying flight.
Premium Shaft Offerings
Project X Even Flow Green
EvenFlow’s revolutionary “even” bend profile transfers shaft load more efficiently throughout the swing to create maximum energy release at impact.
Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue
Thee TENSEI™ AV Blue Series incorporates a new material — Aluminum Vapor (AV) Coated Fiber — in the butt-section that adds stability.
The new series is slightly lighter throughout, with lower torque.
For players wanting mid-launch and mid-low spin, through a mid-stiff tip bend profile that offers enhanced control and stability.
Project X HZRDUS Smoke
Featuring a low-spin and low-launch profile that maintains the HZRDUS reputation, Smoke Black is designed for today’s aggressive swingers while providing new optimized material placement to promote an improved feel and an increase in playability.
Epic Flash Sub Zero Fairway
The new Epic Flash Sub Zero fairway wood combines all of the groundbreaking technologies of the Epic Flash fairway wood with precision shot-shaping technology for high swing speed players. Adjustable sole weighting (16g & 2g) allows you to control spin, launch and trajectory.
- Callaway Epic Flash Fairway Woods are designed to help all golfers get more ball speed and distance, lrf by Flash Face Technology.
- Flash Face creates a new fairway wood face design that promotes increased ball speed for longer distance.
- A Forged 455 Carpenter steel construction combines with Face Cup technology to deliver fast ball speed across the face for distance on center- and off-center hits.
- Jailbreak Technology incorporates two internal bars that stiffen the body, placing more impact load on the face for fast ball speed.
- New OptiFit Hostel is shorter and lighter, and the saved weight is used to reposition the CG for easy launch and high, long-carrying flight.
M6 Fairway – Straight Distance with Maximum Forgiveness
Steel With A Twist
M6 fairways have been designed with Twist Face technology, housed within a powerful steel frame to create a combination of distance, feel, and forgiveness like never before seen in a metalwood.
Forgiveness Through Inertia
The new Inertia Generator holds a large amount of mass within a sleek, aerodynamic sole design to help create more clubhead speed with the satisfying feel of maximum forgiveness.
An aggressive sole Speed Pocket™ made flush with a new TPU insert combined with a more curved lower face shape improves playability and ball speed.
- TWIST FACE: Twist Face is a revolutionary face curvature with a corrective face angle on off-center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots
- MULTI-MATERIAL CONSTRUCTION: New head design with a deep face and larger carbon crown provides optimal distance with excellent playability
- ADVANCED SPEED POCKET DESIGN: INew TPU slot insert is more flush with the surface for improved turf interaction
- Blue Dot irons feature a .75° upright lie angle to accommodate golfers with slightly toe down turf interaction at impact
- Cleaner, more refined profile features a 3% shorter blade length and 10% less offset to inspire visual appeal and confidence
- Top-Rail Undercut creates a “hinging effect” and expands the flexing zone to launch the ball faster and higher
- Co-molded cavity badge combines aluminum and santoprene elastomer to create powerful feel and sound
- Hydropearl Chrome Finish creates 40% less friction for optimal launch and spin from wet conditions and rough
Enhanced performance and visual appeal combine to form PING G410 Irons. Cor-EYE Technology combines with top rail undercut and cascading sole design features to create a more flexible, free-moving face and produce the highest face deflection PING has ever used in an iron.
Toe and hosel weighting reallocate weight to the extremes for increased MOI and stability.
The co-molded cavity badge utilizes aluminum and santoprene elastomer to damp vibrations and create powerful sound.
Titanium With A Twist
M5 fairway houses our revolutionary Twist Face technology in a new titanium head construction to deliver unprecedented accuracy in a powerful package.
M5 fairway features a massive 65g movable weight that has been seamlessly designed into the sole contour, producing generous draw/fade adjustability with remarkably smooth turf interaction.
M5 fairway’s new Loft Sleeve™is more streamlined with 12 distinct loft/lie positions with +/- 2° of total adjustability.
- New stretch flex cup face – face has been extended farther around crown and sole to create a larger sweet spot
- Crown design – a strategically placed crown step lowers CG, which promotes a high launch and low spin
- Arc support channel – a crown channel promotes higher launch and optimal spin across the face
The Srixon Z F65 Fairway Wood is creating a Ripple Effect, delivering the most advanced innovation and best performance Srixon has ever made.
The Srixon Z F65 Fairway Wood is designed for maximum distance with a higher, more forgiving launch.
LOW LOFTS (3+, 3, 4) MAXIMIZE DISTANCE NEW STRETCH FLEX CUP FACE Face has been extended farther around crown and sole to create a larger sweet spot.
NEW CROWN DESIGN A strategically placed crown step lowers CG, which promotes a high launch and low spin.
HIGH LOFT (5) MAXIMIZES CONTROL NEW ARC SUPPORT CHANNEL A crown channel promotes higher launch and optimal spin across the face.