- Texas appeals court blocks Rodney Reed executionon 15/11/2019 at 11:10 pm
Reed, convicted of the 1996 rape and killing of Stacey Stites, had been scheduled to be executed next Wednesday.
- Chile agrees to hold referendum on constitution: 5 things to knowon 15/11/2019 at 10:41 pm
Protests continue as many celebrate the referendum announcement, while others criticise and reject it.
- Trump impeachment inquiry public hearings: All the latest updateson 15/11/2019 at 10:17 pm
Former US Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch testifies in second public hearing of the Trump impeachment probe.
- Gold prices in India hit 5-month high amid growing demandon 15/11/2019 at 10:15 pm
The country's gold imports fell for the fourth straight month, while demand in China remained muted.
- Qantas completes another 19-hour commercial test flighton 15/11/2019 at 9:48 pm
The Boeing 787 Dreamliner carried 50 passengers and had just under two hours worth of fuel left when it landed.
- Trump attacks impeachment witness Yovanovitch during hearingon 15/11/2019 at 9:45 pm
Democrats say Trump tweet criticising Yovanovitch amounted to witness intimidation, a label the US president rejects.
- Mekong countries and the UN join forces to fight drug scourgeon 15/11/2019 at 9:21 pm
Ministers on Friday agreed to regularly share intelligence and carry out more coordinated anti-trafficking operations.
- Sri Lanka set for presidential vote after divisive campaignon 15/11/2019 at 8:42 pm
Ex-defence minister Rajapaksa and ruling party's Premadasa among 35 candidates vying for presidency in island nation.
- Will a new government end unrest in Lebanon?on 15/11/2019 at 8:35 pm
Lebanon could soon have a new prime minister after the main political players reportedly reach an agreement.
- Myanmar rejects ICC probe into alleged crimes against Rohingyaon 15/11/2019 at 8:20 pm
ICC investigation into alleged crimes against Rohingya 'not in accordance with international law', says government.
- Bolivia: Morales says new elections can be held without himon 15/11/2019 at 7:22 pm
Meanwhile, interim leader Anez says if Morales returns to Bolivia he'll have to 'answer to justice for electoral fraud'.
- Amnesty International offices in India raided by federal policeon 15/11/2019 at 6:35 pm
Raids at rights group offices in Bengaluru and New Delhi after CBI registers case on alleged violation of funding rules.
- Bojaya massacre: After 17 years, victims' remains returnedon 15/11/2019 at 6:12 pm
More than 70 sheltering in a church were killed in western Colombia in 2002. Only now will they be given proper burials.
- Lebanese protesters reject 'another elite' PM candidateon 15/11/2019 at 6:03 pm
Activists say business tycoon and former Tripoli MP Mohammad Safadi is emblematic of the system they want to bring down.
- Trump ally Roger Stone guilty of lying to Congresson 15/11/2019 at 5:39 pm
A US jury also convicts the former Trump adviser of obstruction and witness tampering.
- Bosnia migrants: Camps struggle with rising numberon 15/11/2019 at 4:26 pm
According to local authorities, they will restrict access to camps if central government does not do more to relocate migrants.
- White House releases memo of April call with Ukraine's Zelenskyyon 15/11/2019 at 4:03 pm
Release of the call summary comes as the second public hearing of the Trump impeachment inquiry gets under way.
- US calls on Seoul to pay more for US troops presenceon 15/11/2019 at 3:46 pm
President Donald Trump wants $5bn a year from Seoul for having 28,000 US soldiers stationed in South Korea which is more than 5 times what it pays now.
- Pakistan to host first test match since 2009 Sri Lanka bus attackon 15/11/2019 at 3:24 pm
Test cricket makes a return to Pakistan after more than 10 years as Sri Lankan cricket team agrees to tour in December.
- Texas death row: Calls for Rodney Reed's exonerationon 15/11/2019 at 3:24 pm
Supporters of a US death row inmate are calling for his release following new evidence that could prove his innocence.