- Trump approves TikTok deal involving Oracle, ending international standoffby Verne Kopytoff on 20/09/2020 at 12:52 am
President Trump approved Oracle’s bid for the U.S. operations of TikTok “in concept," ending risk of a ban of the video service in the United States.
- Self-driving cars will hit the Indianapolis Motor Speedway in a landmark A.I. raceby jonathanvanian2015 on 19/09/2020 at 2:00 pm
Indy Autonomous Challenge—taking place next October in Indianapolis, IN.—is intended for 31 university computer science and engineering teams to push the limits of current self-driving car technology.
- Planning to fly for the holidays? 6 things to know before you bookby matthewheimer on 19/09/2020 at 1:00 pm
Airfares may be much lower, but passengers who book for Thanksgiving or Christmas should make backup plans, too.
- Apollo’s Stephanie Drescher on running a global investment firm from her living roomby reymashayekhi on 19/09/2020 at 11:00 am
Drescher, a senior partner at the alternative investment giant, has played an influential role in guiding Apollo's investment strategy in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic.
- How data helped keep Red Bull’s F1 team on track during the pandemicby Jeremy Kahn on 19/09/2020 at 10:00 am
Covid-19 brought a host of changes to Formula One, including more demands on wind tunnel testing
- Democratic donations skyrocket after death of Ruth Bader Ginsburgby Nicole Goodkind on 19/09/2020 at 2:35 am
The donations came in as Mitch McConnell made clear that he would attempt to replace Ginsburg with a Supreme Court Justice who was vetted and approved by President Donald Trump.
- Ginsburg’s passing sets stage for contentious political fight over next Supreme Court justiceby reymashayekhi on 19/09/2020 at 2:01 am
A historic, unprecedented election year has somehow just become even more unpredictable.
- 5 key Supreme Court cases that highlight Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s legacyby jonathanvanian2015 on 19/09/2020 at 1:54 am
Ruth Bader Ginsburg leaves a legacy in which her status as a high-profile member of the court helped score major victories for Democrats and liberals on numerous hotly contested issues.
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dies at 87by Verne Kopytoff on 18/09/2020 at 11:49 pm
A diminutive yet towering women’s rights champion who became the court’s second female justice, died Friday.
- NBC reaches deal with Roku over Peacock app, avoiding blackoutby Verne Kopytoff on 18/09/2020 at 11:33 pm
Earlier Friday, NBC had threatened to stop delivering content to more than 11 of its apps on Roku.
- With Trump’s WeChat ban approaching, here are several alternativesby rhhackettfortune on 18/09/2020 at 11:20 pm
With the U.S. banning WeChat on Sunday, here are alternative chat apps for people looking to stay in touch with friends and family in China.
- Happy International Equal Pay Day?by Ellen McGirt on 18/09/2020 at 11:06 pm
The United Nations celebrates the first-ever International Equal Pay Day—but women of color still aren't close.
- This fintech is now more valuable than Robinhoodby Anne Sraders on 18/09/2020 at 8:46 pm
Chime has notched torrid growth over its 7 year lifespan.
- What corporate America’s top CMOs have learned about marketing in a pandemicby kristenlbellstrom on 18/09/2020 at 8:45 pm
Marketers from Fortune's Most Powerful Women community gathered to share best practices.
- 4 key things TikTok users should know as Trump’s ban looms on Sundayby Danielle Abril on 18/09/2020 at 8:35 pm
The U.S. Department of Commerce banned downloads of TikTok beginning Sept. 20, citing national security concerns.
- Ransomware attack on a hospital may be first ever to cause a deathby rhhackettfortune on 18/09/2020 at 7:09 pm
German police are investigating a cyber attack on a university hospital that could have resulted in the first recorded case of a ransomware-linked death.
- Queen Elizabeth II strips Harvey Weinstein of his honorary awardby radmarya on 18/09/2020 at 4:29 pm
Britain on Friday stripped disgraced movie mogul Harvey Weinstein of a 2004 honor recognizing his contribution to the U.K. film industry.
- Lululemon still plans to open more stores even as the pandemic ravages the retail landscapeby Rachel King on 18/09/2020 at 4:21 pm
The pandemic may have wiped out demand for apparel and driven many remaining customers online, but that isn’t deterring Lululemon.
- Biden says raising taxes is a first-day priority, but experts don’t see that happeningby Nicole Goodkind on 18/09/2020 at 4:00 pm
Joe Biden claims he's going to prioritize increasing taxes on the wealthy and corporations, but does he have the ability to do so?
- NBC threatens to black out its channels on Roku due to a dispute over Peacockby radmarya on 18/09/2020 at 3:49 pm
NBCUniversal plans to black out more than 11 channels on Roku Inc.’s streaming platform Saturday morning, escalating a standoff over Peacock.