- The Most-Watched In-Flight Movies and TV Shows of 2019by Dan Reilly on 14/12/2019 at 7:00 pm
Award winners, action flicks, and old sitcoms reign, according to data from United, Alaska Airlines, JetBlue, and Southwest Airlines.
- The Cap and Trade Market Is Going Global—If Politics Are Put Asideby Renae Reints on 14/12/2019 at 5:00 pm
The United Nations is in Madrid for COP25, discussing how to implement an international carbon market per Article 6 of the Paris Agreement, but negotiations have been stalling.
- This Storied Champagne House’s Forward-Thinking Cellar Master Could Be Changing the Industryby Rachel King on 14/12/2019 at 4:00 pm
Roederer is doing something special right now while also making a point about the transparency of the Champagne industry.
- A Parisian Luxury Hotel Years in the Making Finally Opens Its Doorsby JP Mangalindan on 14/12/2019 at 3:00 pm
The 30-room J.K. Place Paris is one of the most anticipated new hotels to open this year in Paris and represents the brand’s first venture outside Italy.
- Apple’s Busy Week: a $52,000 Mac Pro and an Acquisition of Better Camera Technologyby Don Reisinger on 14/12/2019 at 2:30 pm
And all the other Apple headlines this week.
- How—and Why—the Owner of Jameson and Absolut Has Been Aggressively Expanding Its Portfolio of U.S. Alcohol Brandsby John Kell on 14/12/2019 at 2:00 pm
Craft distilling is still small compared to craft beer, but Pernod Ricard is clearly trying to get ahead of the trend and also hunting for some buzzy growth.
- How a Winemaker’s Plant-Based Diet Led Her to Grow Austrian Grapes in Pennsylvaniaby Rachel King on 14/12/2019 at 1:00 pm
Based in the Lehigh Valley, Pa., Galen Glen Winery planted the vines in 2003, after the winemaker read a story about what pairs well with asparagus.
- With Transparency Declining at Google, Internal Conflict Is on the Riseby Jenna Schnuer on 14/12/2019 at 12:30 pm
And why one employee called a potential shift in company policy “a total collapse of Google culture.”
- The Case of Liu vs. Liuby claychandler on 14/12/2019 at 12:27 pm
Has the accuser of JD.com founder become China's Monica Lewinsky?
- The 2019 Food Trends We Hope Carry Over to 2020by Rachel King on 14/12/2019 at 12:00 pm
From grandmothers becoming “YouTube famous” to the cuisines you need to try now.
- Easy Rider: An On-the-Road Review of Juiced’s Scorpion E-Bikeby Lisa Marie Segarra on 14/12/2019 at 3:18 am
Pedaling this e-bike is a breeze. Parking it, on the other hand, might be a challenge.
- FDA Approves Sarepta Duchenne Drug in Stunning Reversalby Sy Mukherjee on 14/12/2019 at 12:03 am
In a surprise, the FDA reversed course and approved Sarepta's Duchenne drug. It's not the first time this has happened—and Sarepta stock soared.
- New Orleans Government Hit With Cyberattackby Jenna Schnuer on 13/12/2019 at 9:51 pm
The cause of the attack is unknown and, so far, there have been no ransomware demands for money.
- AT&T Turns on 5G for Consumers: What You Need to Knowby Aaron Pressman on 13/12/2019 at 9:13 pm
It's available in 10 cities but only on one phone model.
- 3 Big Ideas From Fortune’s Next Generation of Powerful Womenby Anne Sraders on 13/12/2019 at 8:41 pm
Don't just talk about diversity—take action.
- Radio Icon Tom Joyner Signs Offby Ellen McGirt on 13/12/2019 at 7:11 pm
The morning show host, a legend in the Black community and beyond, ends on a high note.
- The Markets Have Spoken: Phase One Trade Deal Between the U.S. and China Is ‘No Victory’by Erik Sherman on 13/12/2019 at 6:30 pm
"If all we get is more soybean purchases, this is a shame," a former trade negotiator said of the deal.
- Can Technology Save the Air Travel Industry From Its Delay Problem?by Rachel Schallom on 13/12/2019 at 6:00 pm
The airport crunch is coming. Even as airlines add flights to accommodate the increase in passengers, airspace and infrastructure can be stretched only so far.
- 3 Things Microsoft Must Do to Make Xbox Series X a Hitby Chris Morris on 13/12/2019 at 5:47 pm
Our first look at the next generation of video games shows some changes.
- What to Watch (and Skip) in Theaters and on Netflix This Weekendby Isaac Feldberg on 13/12/2019 at 5:00 pm
"Richard Jewell" meditates upon media and accountability. On Netflix, "I Lost My Body" offers a surreal, singular experience. "Bombshell," going inside Fox News, loses track of the real story.