- Cramer's investment dos and don'ts for this tricky market environmenton 25/03/2021 at 10:57 pm
Generic Mad Money Contemplate
- Frustration shows through as Congress grills social media CEOs yet againon 25/03/2021 at 10:55 pm
Members of Congress faced off with the CEOs of Facebook, Google and Twitter in a five-and-a-half-hour hearing about misinformation.
- Stock futures are little changed after Dow's Thursday turnaroundon 25/03/2021 at 10:06 pm
The Dow swung more than 500 points during Thursday's regular trading hours.
- Tesla ordered to have Elon Musk delete anti-union tweeton 25/03/2021 at 9:59 pm
The NRLB has directed Tesla to ask Musk to remove his offending tweet, and to offer a job back to a terminated employee who participated in union organizing.
- Fed says banks will have to wait until June 30 to start issuing buybacks and bigger dividendson 25/03/2021 at 8:30 pm
Banks will be able to start giving money back to shareholders this year, but not until June 30.
- Robinhood building platform to allow users to buy into IPOs, sources sayon 25/03/2021 at 8:16 pm
Robinhood is building a platform to "democratize" initial public offerings, including its own.
- Suez Canal blockage is delaying an estimated $400 million an hour in goodson 25/03/2021 at 7:57 pm
Lloyd's List values the Suez Canal's westbound traffic at roughly $5.1 billion a day, and eastbound traffic at around $4.5 billion a day.
- GameStop shakes off earnings slump, soars 50% to snap recent slideon 25/03/2021 at 7:32 pm
Shares of GameStop ripped higher Monday, clawing back some of their recent losses.
- Amazon is launching on-site Covid-19 vaccinations at some warehouseson 25/03/2021 at 7:00 pm
Some Amazon warehouse workers will soon be able to get vaccinated against Covid-19 at their workplace.
- Why investors are struggling to value media stocks like ViacomCBS and Discoveryon 25/03/2021 at 5:25 pm
A variety of different variables has made valuing media companies such as ViacomCBS, Discovery unusually tricky.
- Cathie Wood says don’t underestimate the little guy changing investingon 25/03/2021 at 5:06 pm
"I think that the heavily indexed or benchmark approach to investing is ripe for change," Wood said.
- Major oil industry group endorses carbon pricing as pressure grows to curb emissionson 25/03/2021 at 4:00 pm
The oil and gas industry's largest trade group Thursday endorsed a price on carbon emissions, a major shift after it long resisted climate change regulation.
- Amazon's big Fire TV update with a brand new home screen is out nowon 25/03/2021 at 3:45 pm
The new Amazon Fire TV update includes a redesigned home screen, support for up to six different users with personalized recommendations and more.
- Bernie Sanders introduces bills to hike taxes on corporations and the wealthiest Americanson 25/03/2021 at 3:11 pm
Sanders is focusing on reducing income and wealth inequality as Democrats look to raise taxes to fund infrastructure and economic programs.
- Biden sets new Covid vaccine goal of 200 million shots within first 100 days: 'We can do it'on 25/03/2021 at 3:02 pm
More than 100 million Covid vaccinations were given within 60 days of President Joe Biden taking office. His new goal is to double that by April 30.
- TheScore, valued at $1 billion, is playing underdog in U.S. sports gambling and public marketson 25/03/2021 at 2:15 pm
The Canada-based gaming and media company is worth $1 billion and wants to gain market share in U.S. online sports betting.
- After a big run, the bull market is over for these stocks, analysts sayon 25/03/2021 at 1:37 pm
These stocks in the S&P 500 are trading above their consensus analyst targets, according to FactSet.
- Rocket builder ABL raises $170 million from T. Rowe, Fidelity to become the latest space unicornon 25/03/2021 at 1:02 pm
Rocket builder ABL Space closed a $170 million round of funding from new investors T. Rowe Price and Fidelity Management at a valuation of $1.3 billion.
- Ex-HP CEO Meg Whitman and NBA COO Mark Tatum join General Motors boardon 25/03/2021 at 1:00 pm
The elections come at a pivotal time for the automaker, which plans to transition to exclusively offering electric vehicles by 2035.
- H&M gets wiped off major Chinese apps after an old statement about forced labor reappearson 25/03/2021 at 12:44 pm
H&M faced backlash on Chinese social media over an old statement that the retailer had said it was "deeply concerned" about reports of forced labor in Xinjiang.