- WeWork's on-again off-again IPO delayed againon 17/09/2019 at 12:19 am
After a series of setbacks on the road to an initial public offering, the parent company of real estate start-up WeWork is delaying the move, sources told CNBC Monday.
- Jim Cramer reveals 'quick and dirty' Wall Street tricks for buying cloud stockson 16/09/2019 at 11:16 pm
Jim Cramer introduces viewers to the rule of 40 to help valuate which cloud stocks to invest in and to sell.
- Jim Cramer explains how the market was able to virtually shrug off a major oil shockon 16/09/2019 at 10:59 pm
"In the old days, the averages would've plunged on this kind of oil shock. I know because I've lived through a bunch of them, starting in 1973," Jim Cramer says.
- This subgroup is poised to benefit most from the crude oil surge, experts sayon 16/09/2019 at 9:34 pm
Crude oil's spike following attacks on Saudi Arabia's energy supply has experts weighing whether or not the gains will last.
- Trump set to attend Texas rally for India prime minister amid stalled trade talkson 16/09/2019 at 9:17 pm
The meeting comes amid months of stalled trade talks between Washington and New Delhi, resulting in both sides taking retaliatory measures.
- Chevron CEO says attack on Saudi Arabia's oil facilities shows that 'risk is real'on 16/09/2019 at 9:08 pm
Attack on Saudi oil facilities shows that "risk is real," Chevron CEO Michael Wirth said on CNBC's "Closing Bell" on Monday.
- Investigation finds illegal synthetic marijuana in products sold as CBDon 16/09/2019 at 9:00 pm
Some operators are cashing in on the CBD craze by substituting cheap and illegal synthetic marijuana for natural CBD in vapes and edibles such as gummy bears, an AP investigation found, and regulators have been slow to counter the trend.
- US will see 'sticker shock' at the gas pump after attacks on Saudi oil facilities, analyst sayson 16/09/2019 at 8:34 pm
Gas prices could rise by about 20 cents per gallon "starting tomorrow," oil analyst Andy Lipow says Monday.
- JP Morgan's stock guru says oil won't hurt stocks until it hits $80on 16/09/2019 at 8:11 pm
J.P. Morgan's chief quant says oil prices would start to hurt stock prices when they hit the $80 to $85 range.
- Walmart is bringing back trendy fashion brand Scoop in bid to juice its fashion businesson 16/09/2019 at 8:10 pm
Walmart said Monday it's relaunching the once-beloved trendy New York fashion brand, Scoop NYC, on its website nationwide and in select stores.
- Trump says he's in no rush to respond to the attacks on Saudi oil facilitieson 16/09/2019 at 7:38 pm
President Donald Trump said Monday he's in no rush to respond to a coordinated attack that hit Saudi Arabia's oil industry over the weekend.
- Defense Secretary Mark Esper spoke with Saudi, Iraqi leaders about attack on Saudi oil supplyon 16/09/2019 at 7:27 pm
"The United States military, with our interagency team, is working with our partners to address this unprecedented attack," Esper tweeted.
- Expectations suddenly are rising that the Fed might not cut interest rates this weekon 16/09/2019 at 7:13 pm
Traders in the fed funds futures market on Monday were pricing in a 34% chance that the Fed will stay put on rates.
- What we know about GM's all-electric pickup truck that could save Detroit plant from closingon 16/09/2019 at 7:04 pm
While the UAW has rejected the offer and sent roughly 48,000 of its workers out on strike, the EV truck is widely expected to remain part of an eventual settlement.
- Eight years of Trump's tax returns subpoenaed by Manhattan DAon 16/09/2019 at 6:50 pm
The subpoeana from Manhattan District Attorney's Cyrus Vance Jr.'s , for President Donald Trump's tax returns, was issued last month to Trump's accounting firm, Mazars.
- FAA chief to test out changes to Boeing 737 Max software in simulatoron 16/09/2019 at 6:42 pm
The new chief of the Federal Aviation Administration says he plans to test out Boeing's software changes to the 737 Max in a simulator.
- Striking UAW workers want Trump to stay out of negotiations with GMon 16/09/2019 at 6:40 pm
Some United Auto Workers members on strike and walking picket lines outside General Motors plants in Michigan respond to the president's tweet.
- Democrats are focused on impeaching Trump, not Kavanaugh, Nadler sayson 16/09/2019 at 6:35 pm
"We have our hands full with impeaching the president right now, and that's going to take up our limited resources and time for a while," Nadler said on a radio show.
- Oil prices could go much higher if there is a military escalation after Saudi attackon 16/09/2019 at 6:19 pm
The price of oil could go sharply higher, depending on the duration of the disruption at Saudi oil facilities and whether there is a military response.
- Saudi attacks could push European oil supply closer to Russiaon 16/09/2019 at 5:57 pm
The EU imports 6.6% of its crude oil from Saudi Arabia and 27.3% from Russia, but it could boost its energy dependence on Russia if supplies from the kingdom stall.