- GMC takes shots at rivals in new ad campaign for Sierra pickup airing during Sunday's NFL playoffson 20/01/2020 at 12:16 am
GM is once again taking shots at its competitors' pickup trucks in a new ad campaign for its GMC Sierra, highlighting the strength and toughness of its all-new carbon fiber pickup box.
- Billionaires have more wealth than 60% of the global population, Oxfam sayson 20/01/2020 at 12:07 am
The world's 2,153 billionaires have more wealth between them than a combined 4.6 billion people, according to a study published Monday by Oxfam.
- France is introducing new start-up friendly employee share ownership rules to take on Silicon Valleyon 20/01/2020 at 12:02 am
France is bringing in new rules on employee stock options to lure in talent and compete with the U.S.' top tech hub.
- Europe's privacy overhaul has led to $126 million in fines — but regulators are just getting startedon 20/01/2020 at 12:02 am
The biggest penalty under GDPR to date was a fine of 50 million euros imposed on Google, according to law firm DLA Piper.
- China confirms 139 new cases of pneumonia over weekend as coronavirus spreads to new citieson 19/01/2020 at 11:55 pm
An outbreak of coronavirus in China is spreading to more cities, Chinese authorities reported on Monday, with 139 new cases found over the weekend, including a third death.
- Gary Cohn says Trump's tariffs 'totally hurt the United States' and 'collided' with the tax cuton 19/01/2020 at 9:46 pm
When asked who he would support in the 2020 election, Cohn said: "I'm leaving the door open. But at this point, I don't have any intention not to vote for the president."
- Elon Musk says first SpaceX launch with NASA astronauts likely between April and Juneon 19/01/2020 at 7:08 pm
SpaceX CEO Elon Musk spoke alongside NASA Administrator Jim Bridenstine on Sunday.
- 'Bad Boys For Life' breaks January box office record, 'Dolittle' meets expectationson 19/01/2020 at 4:46 pm
It was a battle between reboots this weekend at the box office and the tag team of Will Smith and Martin Lawrence came out on top.
- Fiery SpaceX test of Crew Dragon capsule was 'picture perfect,' Elon Musk sayson 19/01/2020 at 3:13 pm
SpaceX completed its last major test before flying astronauts to space on Sunday.
- Sports money: 1-on-1 with Big3 summer basketball league founder Ice Cube on changes for 2020on 19/01/2020 at 3:04 pm
In a Q&A with CNBC, Ice Cube explained some of the changes for the Big3, why he's done trying to recruit Kobe Bryant and offered some financial advice to young entrepreneurs.
- How Instagram revolutionized the tattoo industryon 19/01/2020 at 2:31 pm
Instagram has revolutionized the way tattoo artists grow their businesses, relying on the Facebook-owned social network to showcase their work and build their reputations among their peers and potential customers.
- These five companies reporting earnings in the week ahead almost always beat the Streeton 19/01/2020 at 2:21 pm
Synchrony Financial, Johnson & Johnson, Citrix Systems, Western Alliance Bancorp., and SVB Financial almost always beat Wall Street's earnings estimates.
- This map shows how Amazon's warehouses are rapidly expanding across the countryon 19/01/2020 at 2:05 pm
Within the last two decades, Amazon fulfillment centers have popped up in almost every corner of the U.S., as the company pushes to bring items closer to customers to enable faster deliveries.
- Why Microsoft, Google and Apple want you to ditch your passwordon 19/01/2020 at 2:01 pm
Passwords are a very serious and expensive security risk. It's why companies like Microsoft, Apple and Google are trying to reduce our dependence on them. But can these companies break our bad habits?
- 2020 Democratic field is outraising Trump by a huge margin — that didn't happen to Obama, Bushon 19/01/2020 at 2:01 pm
No incumbent president this century has been so thoroughly outraised by a field of challengers in the year before a reelection contest.
- Wealthy investors see nothing that will stop this relentless bull marketon 19/01/2020 at 2:01 pm
Millionaire investors have ditched their fears of a recession and are increasingly bullish on the economy and stocks at the start of 2020 trading, according to an E-Trade survey.
- An intensifying climate crisis threatens more than half of the world's GDP, research sayson 19/01/2020 at 9:19 am
Over half of the world's GDP (gross domestic product) is exposed to risks from nature loss, according to a new report.
- Trump lawyers slam impeachment as attempt to overturn election as House calls him 'threat to nation'on 18/01/2020 at 10:56 pm
Trump's lawyers, responding to a formal Senate summons, slammed impeachment as a "dangerous attack on the right of the American people to freely choose their president" ahead of the presidential election this November.
- Winter storm sweeps Midwest and Northeast, bringing snow and iceon 18/01/2020 at 6:14 pm
A winter storm that has already caused problems at airports in Chicago and Kansas City was expected to bring blizzard conditions to parts of the Plains and Midwest on Saturday and could dump up to a foot of snow in parts of the Northeast by Sunday.
- Amazon reportedly wants to turn your hand into a credit cardon 18/01/2020 at 6:02 pm
While Amazon's plan is in the early stages, the company has reportedly begun working with Visa on testing out the terminals, and has discussed the project with Mastercard, JPMorgan Chase, Wells Fargo and Synchrony Financial.