- Biden will likely have to reimagine the future of U.S. economic leadership in Asia, says experton 24/11/2020 at 6:15 am
The U.S. is not party to either of the massive trade agreements signed by countries in the Asia-Pacific: TPP and RCEP.
- Credit stress hurts new money going into China's massive infrastructure project, says Moody'son 24/11/2020 at 5:19 am
The coronavirus pandemic has caused financial strains in many small economies participating in China's Belt and Road Initiative, said Moody's.
- Alleged Jeffrey Epstein procurer Maxwell in jail quarantine after possible coronavirus exposureon 24/11/2020 at 2:14 am
Ghislaine Maxwell tested negative for Covid-19. She is being held in jail on charges of abetting Jeffrey Epstein's sexual abuse of underage girls.
- China's antitrust push won't bring an 'explosion of cases' against tech companies, professor sayson 24/11/2020 at 2:09 am
Shares of Chinese tech giants dropped earlier in November after draft rules that defined for the first time what constitutes anti-competitive behavior were released.
- 'Close to 1,000' Cleveland Clinic caregivers infected with Covid-19, says hospital officialon 24/11/2020 at 1:22 am
The Cleveland Clinic’s Chief Caregiver Officer urged her community to follow social distancing and mask guidelines as Covid-19 grips caregivers in her hospital.
- Restaurant tech start-up Toast valuation soars to $8 billion seven months after mass layoffson 24/11/2020 at 1:00 am
Toast expected a massive drop in business when the pandemic first hit, but the company has bounced back and is giving shareholders a chance to sell some stock.
- Jim Cramer unveils list of 'return to normalcy' stocks to buy on vaccine optimismon 23/11/2020 at 11:57 pm
Generic Mad Money Contemplate
- Trump administration officially begins transition to Biden after weeks of delayon 23/11/2020 at 11:16 pm
GSA chief Emily Murphy told President-elect Joe Biden that the Trump administration is making resources available for his transition into office.
- Dow futures rise more than 200 points as Trump administration begins transition processon 23/11/2020 at 11:02 pm
Stocks kicked off the Thanksgiving week on a high note on Monday as investors piled into reopening trades amid vaccine optimism.
- Markets cheer Yellen pick for Treasury, seeing her focus on fixing the economy and not politicson 23/11/2020 at 10:14 pm
Stocks rallied as news leaked out that President-elect Joe Biden has selected Janet Yellen as his Treasury Secretary.
- Michigan certifies Biden election win, days after Trump leans on state's GOP lawmakerson 23/11/2020 at 9:56 pm
President Donald Trump faces an increasingly uphill battle to reverse the projected win for Joe Biden in the White House race.
- 'We haven't learned': Grocery workers face new challenges as Covid worsens, pandemic fatigue sets inon 23/11/2020 at 9:38 pm
Grocery workers say they're facing health risks and new challenges as the coronavirus pandemic intensifies during the holiday season.
- Restaurants are ready for a wave of dealmaking as pandemic underscores need for diversificationon 23/11/2020 at 8:47 pm
According to restaurant consultancy Aaron Allen & Associates, mergers and acquisitions were down about 40% during the first nine months of this year.
- A software company used by major sports teams sees opportunity amid pandemicon 23/11/2020 at 8:45 pm
The sports tech company, owned by former Tampa Bay Lightning executive Angelina Lawton, wants up to $25 million to target acquisitions.
- Trump campaign suffers new court loss in attempt to block Biden's win in Pennsylvaniaon 23/11/2020 at 8:43 pm
Pennsylvania's Supreme Court ruled against the Trump campaign, saying mail-in ballots can be counted even if a voter failed to completely fill out the envelope.
- Apple security chief accused of bribing officers with iPads in exchange for concealed gun permitson 23/11/2020 at 8:28 pm
Apple's chief security officer allegedly promised to donate 200 iPads worth $70,000 to the Sheriff's Office in exchange for concealed weapons permits.
- Trump fears Giuliani and other campaign lawyers are 'fools' making him look badon 23/11/2020 at 7:36 pm
Ex-New York mayor Rudy Giuliani, once a top federal prosecutor, is heading the Trump campaign's efforts to overturn Joe Biden's victory. It's not going well.
- GM withdraws support for Trump's lawsuit against California over emissionson 23/11/2020 at 7:28 pm
GM is withdrawing from litigation led by the Trump administration against California over the state being allowed to set its own emissions regulations.
- 'The Croods: A New Age' will be a 'non-event' at the Thanksgiving box office, analysts sayon 23/11/2020 at 7:24 pm
While cinema owners are excited to have a family-friendly title in theaters, industry experts aren't convinced "The Croods" sequel is a box office savior.
- Apple makes another concession on App Store feeson 23/11/2020 at 7:05 pm
Apple said companies that offer digital classes through iPhone apps won't have to pay its 30% commission fee on in-app purchases through June 2021.