- Trump agrees to deal in which TikTok will partner with Oracle and Walmarton 19/09/2020 at 9:30 pm
The outcome could boost Oracle's position as a company that can handle challenging computing workloads and help to resolve a geopolitical dispute between the U.S. and China.
- A package addressed to Trump containing the deadly poison ricin was intercepted this weekon 19/09/2020 at 7:43 pm
The Federal Bureau of Investigation said in a statement that the Secret Service, and U.S. Postal Inspection Service are investigating the origins of the letter.
- Outside groups gear up for expensive battle over Ruth Bader Ginsburg Supreme Court seaton 19/09/2020 at 7:34 pm
Outside groups are gearing up for an expensive battle over Ruth Bader Ginsburg's vacant seat on the Supreme Court.
- Amy Coney Barrett emerges as a front-runner to fill Ginsburg Supreme Court seaton 19/09/2020 at 5:32 pm
Though any confirmation fight in the midst of a presidential election will be hard fought, the battle is expected to be amplified if Barrett is picked, because of her track record.
- Silicon Valley IPOs are being celebrated in office parking lots, thanks to pandemic and wildfireson 19/09/2020 at 5:20 pm
During the busiest IPO week of the year, tech companies were forced to celebrate in unique ways because of the coronavirus.
- A Mark Kelly win in Arizona Senate race could spoil McConnell's plans to replace Ginsburgon 19/09/2020 at 4:49 pm
If he's victorious Nov. 3, the Democrat, former astronaut and husband of Gabby Giffords might take office in time for the vote.
- Trump wants to move 'without delay' to replace Ginsburg, setting up epic fight over Supreme Courton 19/09/2020 at 2:24 pm
President Donald Trump on Saturday said he wants to move "without delay" to replace Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg with a conservative nominee. The president's statement follows Ginsburg's death on Friday evening.
- Sacramento Kings' Harrison Barnes talks coronavirus, social justice and his new role at First National Bankon 19/09/2020 at 2:00 pm
Sacramento Kings player named a shareholder and new board member of the Iowa-based firm in August.
- The pandemic is driving millions of America's 'working poor' to the edgeon 19/09/2020 at 1:30 pm
CNBC spoke with David Shipler, author of The Working Poor, about how the pandemic could make life harder for workers in the future.
- Facebook is still struggling with election manipulationon 19/09/2020 at 1:00 pm
As the U.S. heads into the 2020 election cycle, CNBC explores the challenges Facebook faces and what measures it's taking to stop the spread of misinformation and fake news around candidates and voting security. .
- Investors could be overplaying the election as a lasting driver of the stock market, history showson 19/09/2020 at 12:18 pm
History shows investors always overplay elections – and they rarely prove to be instrumental inflection points for economic or market cycles.
- These stocks aren't pricing in a coronavirus vaccine and could rally if one comes to fruitionon 19/09/2020 at 12:16 pm
Morgan Stanley looked at which stocks haven't priced in a successful Covid-19 vaccine that will benefit from the increase in economic activity.
- Buy these cheap well-positioned stocks like Citi and Oracle, analysts sayon 19/09/2020 at 12:04 pm
Wall Street analysts told clients this week there's a host of inexpensive stocks to buy during the market downturn.
- Bank trading floors could be poised for a makeover in the wake of Covid-19on 19/09/2020 at 12:02 pm
Bank trading floors could get a makeover in the wake of Covid-19.
- TikTok files complaint against Trump administration to try to block U.S. banon 19/09/2020 at 11:59 am
Popular video-sharing app TikTok has asked a U.S. judge to block the Trump administration from enforcing a ban on the Chinese social media network, according to court documents filed late on Friday.
- Homes destroyed after winds push California fire into deserton 19/09/2020 at 9:23 am
Homes were destroyed Friday by an unrelenting wildfire that reached a Mojave Desert community and was still growing on several fronts after burning for nearly two weeks in mountains northeast of Los Angeles.
- Form government without delay, France tells Lebanese politicianson 19/09/2020 at 7:27 am
France's foreign ministry said on Friday that Lebanon's political forces need to assume their responsibilities and immediately form a government under the auspices of Prime Minister Mustapha Adib.
- Trump nominee to replace Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Supreme Court will get Senate vote, McConnell sayson 19/09/2020 at 12:53 am
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said he will hold a vote on President Donald Trump's nominee to fill the vacancy left by the passing of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg on the Supreme Court.
- 'Thank you, RBG': Leaders react with sadness, shock to Ruth Bader Ginsburg's deathon 19/09/2020 at 12:41 am
U.S. politicians responded with shock and sadness Friday evening upon learning that Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has died.
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg's dying wish was not to be 'replaced' until there's a new presidenton 19/09/2020 at 12:37 am
Justice Ginsburg's death comes less than seven weeks before the election between President Donald Trump and Democratic nominee Joe Biden.