Best EV Charging Station – Siemens VersiCharge VC30GRYU
Best EV Charging Station
- Quicker charging (30 Amps, 240V, Level 2): 4x faster charging than Level 1, 120V chargers. Item Dimensions (inches) : 14.5 W x 16.0 H x 6.5 D
- Easier set-up: Includes convenient mounting bracket, 20ft charging cable, and NEMA 6-50 plug for use with common dryer outlet.
- Flexible control: Pause and 2/4/6/8 hour delay functions built into the front of the charger. Operating temperature: -30°C to +50° C
- Built to last: Industry leading 3-year warranty for indoor or outdoor use, and manufactured in California.
- Universal compatibility: Works with all J1772 complying cars and also Tesla vehicles using Tesla’s charging adapter.
- Award winning: Rated as The Wirecutter’s “Best EV Charging Station” of 2017.
- A name you can trust: Siemens has been a technology leader for over 170 years.
- PLEASE NOTE: The product images are a representation of the product offered, but the attributes may differ slightly based on the latest version recently released. While we make it a priority to provide the most accurate information, we cannot guarantee that the pictures are a depiction of the updated version. If you have any questions/concerns, please visit the vendor’s website.
The Siemens 30-A Level 2 VersiCharge electric vehicle charger is available in two configurations – Hardwire for indoor use only (VC30GRYHW) and Universal which can be used indoors and outside (VC30GRYU). The Universal unit arrives ready to plug in for use into a 240V receptacle and is easily attachable to most surfaces with the provided mounting bracket.
Most EV batteries will be charged from zero to full in less than 3.5 hours, leaving plenty of time to delay your charge by 2-8 hours with the easy to use time of charge delay feature on the unit. Additional features like the status indicating LED Halo visible from a distance and a clean cord management solution will leave you even more satisfied when you get into your fully charged EV every day.