- Micron Poised to Report Great Results, but the Outlook Matters Moreon 20/09/2018 at 3:55 pm
Analysts are starting to worry about DRAM pricing, predicting a rougher 2019.
- GE says four HA turbines in U.S. shut down due to blade problemon 20/09/2018 at 3:48 pm
General Electric Co said on Thursday that four of its flagship power turbines in the United States have been shut down due to a problem with turbine blades that was discovered at an electrical power plant ...
- Friday Is Going to Be a Huge Day for Stock Traderson 20/09/2018 at 3:41 pm
Two major market events that have the potential to send U.S. equity volumes sky-high will collide Friday. The first is the quarterly event known as “quadruple witching” -- when futures and options on indexes and individual stocks expire. The anticipated spike in turbulence will hit a market already roiled by rising trade tensions between the U.S. and China.
- Under Armour to cut 400 more jobs in turnaround push, shares riseon 20/09/2018 at 3:39 pm
"Competition still remains an issue," said Neil Saunders, managing director of GlobalData Retail. Initial signs from channel checks and online sales are that Nike is also set to get a boost from a controversial ad campaign, launched earlier this month, featuring former NFL player Colin Kaepernick.
- New U.S. LNG projects, enough to double exports, on verge of launchon 20/09/2018 at 3:30 pm
New U.S. liquefied natural gas terminals with enough capacity to double U.S. exports have either begun commissioning their facilities or are waiting for approval from the energy regulator, a review of their documents showed this week. Although long planned, the actual commissioning of plants has been a moving target in the past. It also opens the taps for large volumes to hit the spot market before long-term commercial contracts are formerly triggered.
- The Canadian cannabis producer that was in talks with Coca-Cola to make a CBD-infused drink is reportedly targeting a US IPO in Octoberon 20/09/2018 at 3:22 pm
Aurora Cannabis is planning for a US initial public offering in October, the company's chief corporate officer said. The Canadian cannabis producer was reportedly in talks with Coca-Cola to make a CBD-infused drink. Marijuana stocks have been red-hot as of late.
- Why Is Nvidia (NVDA) Stock Down Today?on 20/09/2018 at 3:12 pm
Shares of Nvidia (NVDA) were down more than 2% shortly after the open Thursday as investors reacted to a fresh research note from Morgan Stanley that raised questions about performance in the company's gaming division.
- Amazon just accidentally leaked details about 2 new Alexa devices ahead of an event todayon 20/09/2018 at 2:54 pm
Listings for an Amazon Echo Sub subwoofer and an Amazon Smart Plug were leaked ahead of a company event on Thursday. The subwoofer is designed to work with Amazon's Echo speakers, which would also get stereo sound functionality, according to the leaked listings on Amazon UK first spotted by the website Pocket-lint. The Amazon Smart Plug would give basic Alexa functionality to devices plugged into it.
- A $10 billion marijuana producer just spun off its venture arm in the hopes it will become the 'Google Ventures of cannabis' (RIV)on 20/09/2018 at 2:50 pm
Canopy Rivers, the venture-capital arm of Canopy Growth, made its debut on the Toronto Stock Exchange Thursday morning at $18.44 per share. The company, which makes minority investments in burgeoning marijuana companies, in an attempt to become the "Google Ventures of cannabis," found its way onto the exchange via a reverse takeover with a company formerly known as AIM2 Ventures.
- Will Amazon's New Sub Sink Sonos?on 20/09/2018 at 2:46 pm
Shares of Sonos have fallen 32% over the past seven trading days, and it might only get worse if Amazon's Echo Sub makes a splash ahead of the holiday shopping season.
- How Pepsi-Co, Tesla and Michael Jordan are helping the Carolinason 20/09/2018 at 2:42 pm
Anheuser-Busch and other beverage makers donated cans of drinking water to victims of Hurricane Florence. Early estimates show that Hurricane Florence has left a $22 billion path of devastation in its wake, with $2.5 billion in insured losses so far. Hundreds of thousands of people are still without power in North Carolina, and flooding remains at dangerous levels.
- SQM vs. Albemarle vs. FMC Corp.: Which Had the Best Lithium Results in Q2?on 20/09/2018 at 2:00 pm
If you're interested in lithium stocks, this comparison should help you make investment decisions.
- Is The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE:KO) Worth US$45.96 Based On Intrinsic Value?on 20/09/2018 at 1:27 pm
How far off is The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE:KO) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial data, I am going to take a look at whether the stock isRead More...
- It feels like Apple is being cheap by not including an important accessory with the $1,000 iPhone XSon 20/09/2018 at 12:59 pm
Apple's new $1,000 iPhone XS doesn't come with a fast-charging brick. You'd need to spend $70 on the relevant accessories to fast-charge the $1,000 iPhone XS. With a starting price of $1,000, the iPhone XS should come with a fast-charging brick.
- A former exec at Google and Facebook doesn't just expect job candidates to negotiate their offer — she hopes they willon 20/09/2018 at 12:58 pm
Libby Leffler, a former Facebook executive and Google employee, is now the vice president of membership at SoFi. Leffler said she always expects job candidates to negotiate their job offer because it shows how they'll behave once they get hired. Negotiating a job offer is a notoriously harrowing process, especially if you've never done it before and assume the world will explode if you request a dollar more.
- Nokia Launches Innovative Services to Boost Profitabilityon 20/09/2018 at 12:51 pm
Nokia's (NOK) end-to-end portfolio of products, services and licensing for wide-ranging customers will likely help it recover lost ground.
- Facebook finally reveals how its dating service will workon 20/09/2018 at 12:47 pm
Starting Thursday, Facebook users in Colombia with iOS and Android devices can download a version of the Facebook app that includes a new section with the dating feature.
- 3 Things Investors Need to Know About Honeywell’s Spinoffon 20/09/2018 at 12:46 pm
Transportation systems business Garrett Technologies could turbocharge your gains, but there are a few things you need to know.
- Better Buy: Align Technology, Inc. vs. Danaher Corporationon 20/09/2018 at 10:31 am
Which stock wins in a one-on-one matchup between these two healthcare leaders?
- Why the Bears Are Wrong About iQiyi Stockon 20/09/2018 at 10:00 am
iQiyi isn't a safe stock, but the upside outweighs the risk.