- Chinese diplomats who drove onto military base kicked out of US: reporton 15/12/2019 at 3:15 pm
Two embassy officials and their wives entered a base in Virginia.
- Oracle Corporation Just Released Its Second-Quarter Results And Analysts Are Updating Their Estimateson 15/12/2019 at 2:22 pm
As you might know, Oracle Corporation (NYSE:ORCL) recently reported its quarterly numbers. It was a credible result...
- Should EVI Industries, Inc. (NYSEMKT:EVI) Focus On Improving This Fundamental Metric?on 15/12/2019 at 2:19 pm
One of the best investments we can make is in our own knowledge and skill set. With that in mind, this article will...
- Costco Wholesale Corporation Just Beat EPS By 11%: Here's What Analysts Think Will Happen Nexton 15/12/2019 at 12:49 pm
Last week saw the newest quarterly earnings release from Costco Wholesale Corporation (NASDAQ:COST), an important...
- Does Amazon.com, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:AMZN) Recent Track Record Look Strong?on 15/12/2019 at 12:27 pm
For long-term investors, assessing earnings trend over time and against industry benchmarks is more beneficial than...
- Does American Airlines Group Inc. (NASDAQ:AAL) Have A Good P/E Ratio?on 15/12/2019 at 12:09 pm
This article is written for those who want to get better at using price to earnings ratios (P/E ratios). To keep it...
- Natural Gas Price Fundamental Weekly Forecast – Weather Model Uncertainty Could Lead to Another Gap Opening Mondayon 15/12/2019 at 10:41 am
Heading into the weekend, the forecast was bearish with traders primarily focusing on the milder trending December 20-26 time period. However, significant shifts are still possible over the weekend, which means traders should be prepared for a gap opening in either direction on Monday.
- What is a Litecoin halving?on 15/12/2019 at 10:00 am
A Litecoin halving is an event where the number of generated Litecoin rewards per block is halved. Occurring roughly every four years, Litecoin halvings aim to preserve Litecoin’s purchasing power. The last Litecoin halving took place on August 5 2019, when the mining reward reduced from 25 Litecoins per block to 12.5 Litecoins per block. The next halving is expected to take place on August 6 2023, when the reward will decrease from 12.5 to 6.25 Litecoins. The purpose of a Litecoin halving To understand why Litecoin halving events occur, it’s helpful to understand the process behind the creation of LTC tokens. There is a limited amount of Litecoin that can be created. In total, there will be 84 millionThe post What is a Litecoin halving? appeared first on Coin Rivet.
- Hey, good news America: Investors are bailing on stockson 15/12/2019 at 10:00 am
While the market has continued to power forward and investors have been exiting equity investments, cash on the sidelines has risen.
- As department stories struggle, Nordstrom makes a play in New York Cityon 15/12/2019 at 8:24 am
The fourth-generation family-run company, founded in 1901, opens its first flagship store in Manhattan, where you can sip martinis while shoe-shopping
- Why You Should Leave United Utilities Group PLC (LON:UU.)'s Upcoming Dividend On The Shelfon 15/12/2019 at 8:12 am
United Utilities Group PLC (LON:UU.) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in 3 days time. If you purchase the stock on...
- Bitcoin Cash ABC, EOS and Ethereum – Daily Tech Analysis – 15/12/19on 15/12/2019 at 4:17 am
It’s back into the red for the pack, with more losses on the cards should key levels not be hit by the early afternoon…
- The Crypto Daily – Movers and Shakers -15/12/19on 15/12/2019 at 3:42 am
There’s no holiday spirit in this market… While the global equity markets enjoy the month, the crypto bears are in control of December with 2 weeks left.
- Should You Buy Lee Enterprises, Incorporated (LEE)?on 15/12/2019 at 2:43 am
Hedge funds are known to underperform the bull markets but that's not because they are terrible at stock picking. Hedge funds underperform because their net exposure in only 40-70% and they charge exorbitant fees. No one knows what the future holds and how market participants will react to the bountiful news that floods in each
- Did Hedge Funds Drop The Ball On Intra-Cellular Therapies Inc (ITCI) ?on 15/12/2019 at 2:12 am
We know that hedge funds generate strong, risk-adjusted returns over the long run, therefore imitating the picks that they are collectively bullish on can be a profitable strategy for retail investors. With billions of dollars in assets, smart money investors have to conduct complex analyses, spend many resources and use tools that are not always
- Is Welltower Inc. (WELL) A Good Stock To Buy?on 15/12/2019 at 1:58 am
We can judge whether Welltower Inc. (NYSE:WELL) is a good investment right now by following the lead of some of the best investors in the world and piggybacking their ideas. There's no better way to get these firms' immense resources and analytical capabilities working for us than to follow their lead into their best ideas.
- Hedge Funds Dropped The Ball On 2U Inc (TWOU)on 15/12/2019 at 1:56 am
"The global economic environment is very favorable for investors. Economies are generally strong, but not too strong. Employment levels are among the strongest for many decades. Interest rates are paused at very low levels, and the risk of significant increases in the medium term seems low. Financing for transactions is freely available to good borrowers,
- Is Cronos Group Inc. (CRON) A Good Stock To Buy?on 15/12/2019 at 1:42 am
A whopping number of 13F filings filed with U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has been processed by Insider Monkey so that individual investors can look at the overall hedge fund sentiment towards the stocks included in their watchlists. These freshly-submitted public filings disclose money managers’ equity positions as of the end of the three-month period
- Here is What Hedge Funds Think About Briggs & Stratton Corporation (BGG)on 15/12/2019 at 1:04 am
The financial regulations require hedge funds and wealthy investors that exceeded the $100 million equity holdings threshold to file a report that shows their positions at the end of every quarter. Even though it isn't the intention, these filings to a certain extent level the playing field for ordinary investors. The latest round of 13F
- Hedge Funds Have Never Been More Bullish On ADMA Biologics Inc (ADMA)on 15/12/2019 at 1:04 am
How do we determine whether ADMA Biologics Inc (NASDAQ:ADMA) makes for a good investment at the moment? We analyze the sentiment of a select group of the very best investors in the world, who spend immense amounts of time and resources studying companies. They may not always be right (no one is), but data shows