Best Car Cameras
Extra peace of mind while driving
Whether you want to go back in time and reminisce on your favorite road trips or catch those unexpected moments, the WheelWitness is the perfect travel companion. But it can do so much more:
Super HD High Resolution Dashboard Camera
Picture Perfect Super HD High Resolution Video
Combining the exceptional Ambarella A7LA50 processor and a 170 degrees super wide angle lens, the WheelWitness HD Pro model is the perfect witness, recording everything in front of you in ultra-clear Super HD 2k, in crisp 2304x1296P resolution.
3.0” LCD screen
Facing you is a 3-inch color LCD display that shows a preview of what the camera sees to aid in framing. Here is also where you interact with the various settings, menu options, and media playback controls via a bank of four physical buttons, two on each side of the screen.
Night Vision WDR/HDR Technology
Day or night, sun or rain or driving through tunnels, you will be able to always get razor-sharp images, thanks to the WDR technology. WDR is able to show a fully balanced exposure, with the ability to compensate light and dark spots of the frame in one shot. Combining multiple exposures, you will always enjoy an optimal night vision.
Easy to Install
Just insert the included SD card, mount the suction cup and plug in the power. When the Dash Cam senses power, it automatically fires up and starts recording. When the power is cut (such as when the car’s ignition is shut off) the camera will automatically turn off.
Upon the memory card being exhausted and used up, the WheelWitness HD PRO Dash Cam has an internal loop-function mode enabling the camera to automatically overwrite the oldest file and continuously record.
The GPS module accessory enables the dash cam to capture the speed, location and coordinates of the motor vehicle. The logging of such details can be played back showing the speed the vehicle was traveling at the time, along with real-time location movements of where the vehicle has been.
Motion detector – G-sensor
The G-Sensor is capable of automatically detecting accidents and saving all of the relevant footage to ensure you have a perfect witness. When it detects bumps and shocks, the sensor is triggered, and the camera captures and protects the video clip leading up to the bump and a few seconds following, saving the footage of a potential accident from being overwritten.
- Automatic and continuous recording
- Key evidence to dispute motor vehicle collision and any wrong-doing
- Provides refutable video evidence to police, insurance companies and court.
- Safety and protective mechanism against reckless drivers and people
- Promote road safety and reduce road trauma through raising awareness
- Analyse Speed / Time / Date and Location of driver using vehicle
- Evidence of any on road activity (accidents, theft, pedestrian activity)
Best Car Cameras
DashCam C1 Pro
Capture The Unexpected
Roav’s premium dashboard camera engineered with an advanced sensor and premium lens. Superior imaging technology, built-in Wi-Fi, and a dedicated app ensure every drive is recorded in rich HD clarity.
Capture Every Detail
An advanced sensor enables recording of 30fps in rich 2K resolution.
Track Your Travels
Built-in GPS automatically tracks and indexes every journey so you can review it at a touch.
Quickly download videos and share them online with the Roav DashCam app.
Wide Dynamic Range Technology
Exposure is automatically fine-tuned to create balanced images and footage in any light conditions.
Simultaneously record 4 lanes of traffic for a full view of the road.
- 2K Resolution
- GPS Logging
- Built-in Wi-Fi for Easy Downloading and Sharing
- Emergency Recording
- BEYOND FULL HD: Capture all the details of every journey in highly-detailed 2K resolution.
- TRACK YOUR TRAVELS: Built-in GPS records your location data so you can see the routes you’ve taken.
- INSTANT VIDEO ACCESS: Use the ROAV app to download, manage, view and share Dash Cam’s recordings directly on your mobile devices. MOTION-ACTIVATED: Gravity sensor activates the camera if your car is bumped or moved to automatically record hit-and-runs.
- EXTREME TEMPERATURE RESISTANCE: When plugged in: Operates in 19℉-149℉. Using battery power (for the parking monitor), Operates in 32℉-149℉. —just stick it in your car and forget it.
Best Car Cameras
Capture Every Moments
Premier sensor enable to produce highly-detailed recordings during both day and night driving.
In extrem low light condition, please adjust the exposure in setting.
Premium Temperature Resistance
Composed of zinc alloy metal shell for greater durability and heat dissipation protection.
Surface temperature might higher than actual temperature, not affect function. Please do not exposure under sun for longtime.
Auto On and Off
The device is turned on and begins recording automatically with the engine ignition on. It is turned off automatically shortly after the engine is off.
This automatic on/off feature applies to all cars except those few with their cigarette lighters constantly on.
Little Money Save You Big Trouble
Crash Detection: (for driving)
When G-sensor detects a collision, the current video will be locked, ensuring your most important footage is kept protected.
Emergency Lock Key:
When you witness a accident, you can press mode key to lock current video when recoding.
- CRYSTAL DASH CAM: features full glass f1.6 aperture sensor captures 1080p clear video footage, 170° wide angle able to capture the entire road ahead, your own independent witness, protect you from fake accident.
- ACCIDENT AUTO-DETECTION: when Gravity Sensor detects a collision, the current video is locked, important footage is protected, which bring you a safe driving experience.
- STABLE HIGH CHIPSET: with advanced chips, the car camera provide smooth and stable video recording. Retardant Metal Material and Shock Absorption Design make it durable.
- EASY TO USE: simply mount it to windshield, connect the power cable, the dashboard camera will automatically records with engine’s on. We have set all features for you, simple to plug and play when you received it.
Best Car Cameras
Safety can be sophisticated
The YI Mirror Dash Cam features a front facing 1080p camera, and a rear 720p camera. The front facing camera has a 138° ultra wide-angle lens to comfortably capture the entire road ahead, and its stealthy design will discreetly fit in any car, with a few simple set-up steps.
138° Wide-angle Lens
The front facing camera features a 138° all-glass lens with an f/2.0 aperture providing a true wide angle with high resolution. It can comfortably record three lanes, and Its four full-glass lenses with an infrared filter delivers clear day and night optical capabilities with a richer, purer imaging effect.
Dual-Recording HD Cameras
The front facing 1080p camera features a 138° ultra wide-angle lens with f/2.0 large aperture to give excellent viewing capabilities even in low-light. The high-sensitivity image sensor combined with an all-glass lens delivers superb live video to the display. The high resolution rear camera with reverse detection has stays protected from dust and water, while still delivering clear 720p recordings.
Driver Fatigue Alerts
Remain alert at all times with the driver fatigue feature. After two hours of continuous driving the YI Mirror Dash Cam will alert you with a prompt that can only be closed manually. Ensure the well-being of you and your passengers with this reliable safety feature.
With a built-in 3 axis adjustable G-sensor the YI Mirror Dash Cam will automatically activate emergency recording in the event of a collision. It will protect the entire footage, including the moments leading up to the accident.
The 720p camera discreetly fits on the rear of your car. With a simple auxiliary line setup the system automatically detects reverse motion and switches the mirror display to show exactly what the rear camera can see. The IP67 rating makes it rainproof and dustproof.
The materials and design of the YI Mirror Dash Camera have been selected to ensure the camera is easy to mount and will stay in place while driving. The mirror camera doesn’t require any exhausting methods to install, just simply mount it over your original rearview mirror with the adjustable elastic straps.
After your journey use the accompanying YI Dash App on your smartphone to view videos and playback history in real time. Through the built-in 2.4GHz wireless module, you’re able to download videos to your phone and share with anyone at any time, wherever you are.
- Two HD cameras including a front facing 1080p HD camera, and rear 720p HD camera
- Easy to set-up, it fits comfortably over your existing rearview mirror
- Integrated LCD 16:9 touchscreen for easy control and preview
- 240mAh battery 3.7~4.3V（with NTC）; Operating temperature: 14F Degree – 140F Degree.
- Built-in Wi-Fi for app connection **YI Mirror Dash Camera rear-view cabling is 6.5m (21.3ft)
Best Car Cameras
Back up cam with parking guideline
The mirror dash cam equipped with a waterproof rear camera. it supports night vision recording even in rainy day.
Both front an rear camera can keep recording at the same time.
It will automatically switch to the reversing mode with parking guide line in full view when the R gear is engaged.
User-friendly one-touch switch design
For One-touch switch design, you can switch the view with 4 display modes,full view front, full view back, half front half back and P-IN P features, just click the P-IN-P button to switch to the pattern as your need. And the front video will ending in “a” folder, rear video will ending in “b” folder.
The rear view mirror display will automatically turn off but still keep recording as the screen saver features. And the screen saver time can be set as disabled or 30 seconds, 1 Min, 2 Min etc. When you back up, screen will automatically turn on, screen saver won`t influence reversing car.
Built-in Gravity Sensor offers Emergency Recording
- With variable sensitivity G-sensor, it will automatically lock and will not overwrite the recorded video when collision detected in the event off an accident. it’s all there for your insurance company.A
- djustable Gravity sensor: Low/ Medium/High (optional)G
- ravity-sensor supports sensitivity adjustment. To avoid too many locked file save and your memory card full, we suggest you adjust to” low ” grade in setting.
Just simply mount the mirror dash cam over your original car rearview mirror with the 2 included rubber straps.
Easy Installation And Operation
You just need to tie the RED wire into your backup lights (12V). please kindly contact after-sales team for help if there any trouble or if you need installation instructions at:[email protected]
Car length less than 21ft are compatible with this rear view mirror camera.
Original car mirror size width less than 10 inch, height less than 3 inch are compatible with this dash cam.
Extension cable for rear cam
The default rear camera extension cable is 18 feet and can only be used in cars.
Best Car Cameras