1) Sigma SD Quattro Digital Camera
- It features the Sigma SA mount and is designed to take full advantage of Sigma Global Vision lens. Superb optical performance.
- There are two AF detection methods in this camera, and by combing these two into one single system, fast and precise AF is achieved.
- There are two AF detection methods in this camera, and by combing these tow into one single system, fast and precise AF is achieved.
- SD Quattro is a high resolution camera
2) Sigma DP2 Quattro Compact Digital Camera
- Volume image data has become lighter and it enables much faster image processing and lower current consumption
- True (Three layer Responsive Ultimate Engine) III Is also newly developed.
- 30% higher resolution
3) Sigma C41900 sd Quattro H 51 Digital SLR Camera
- The sd Quattro is a highly unique APS-H sensor mirrorless camera designed with the Foveon Quattro sensor. This sensor is renowned for its incredible image quality and color fidelity and produces imagery comparable to that of a 51MP DSLR with a Bayer-pattern sensor
- Its new physical design touts a two mode autofocus system, utilizing phase detection and contrast detection for optimal performance while a dust & splash proof magnesium alloy body make this system rugged and ideal for harsh conditions
4) Sigma SD1 Merrill Digital SLR Body 46 Megapixel Foveon X3 Direct Image Sensor
- 46 Megapixel
- True II image processing engine
- 3.0 inch TFT Color Monitor
5) Sigma 150-600mm 5-6.3 Contemporary DG OS HSM Lens for NIKON DSLR Cameras
6) Sigma 10-20mm f/3.5 EX DC HSM ELD SLD Wide-Angle Lens for NIKON DSLR Camera
With an F3.5 aperture throughout the entire zoom range, the 10-20mm F3.5 is perfect for low light photography. Sigma wide angle lenses accentuate the relationship of subjects within a photo and thus become an important creative tool for photographers.