1) Landscape & Nature Photography Course
Learn How to Take Landscape & Nature Photographs Like a Pro
You have one chance to get the shot …
one of the most challenging genres and disciplines to learn is Landscape photography and the costs of getting it wrong can be disappointing, especially if you only get one chance to visit a location.
You will rarely be in the perfect spot, with the perfect conditions and the perfect selection of gear – but this course will help you learn how to get the most perfect shot you can by ‘stealing’ our instructor’s ‘tricks of the trade’ learned taking photos for the National Park Service of Australia. Instructed by Professional Landscape Photographer, Jony Spencer.
2) Night Photography
Learn How to Take Amazing Photos at Night
Jim Hamel is a specialist in Night Photography and is here to teach in a few hours what it would otherwise take you months – and endless trial and error -to learn about taking breathtaking photos at night.
In this online video course you will learn:
- How to master exposure at night to take your photos from average to amazing
- The secrets to finding the best subject matter and locations
- The must-have gear to get these stunning shots
- Detailed retouching techniques to make your photos pop
- What to look for and how to set up your shot
- All the technical aspects to nailing the shot
3) 31 Days to Becoming a Better Photographer
31 Practical Lessons to Get You Out of Auto Mode
It’s hard to find the time, motivation and guidance. That’s why we asked professional photography instructor, Jim Hamel to create “31 Days to Becoming a Better Photographer”.
Finally, a practical photography course for beginners to take you from zero to photography hero in 31 days… plus direct access to the instructor via an exclusive Facebook Group.
In This Course You Will Learn…
Exposure , Lighting , Subjects, Composition, Camera Techniniques
Mastering depth of field, Proper Light Metering, Shutter Speed for Motion Blur,
Mastering Flash Photography
4) Lightroom Mastery: People & Portraits
The Step by Step Guide to Processing Portraits
The professional photographer Mike Newton will teach you all the Lightroom secrets the pro’s use to retouch portraits and turn average shots into stunning creations.
Editing photos of people and portraits is very different from editing other types of images. It can be tricky, but if you know the right tips and techniques you can turn average images into magazine-cover worthy shots.
In this course you’ll learn how to use:
- The adjustment brush
- Radial filter
- Cloning and healing brushes
- Mike’s very own Lightroom editing workflow for editing portraits
- Eyes and lip editing techniques
- Teeth whitening tips
- Skin editing techniques including blemish removal
5) Lightroom Mastery
Master the Lightroom tips and tools that will bring your photos to life and save you tons of time!
Save Time, Transform Your Photos.
Mike Newton has helped tens of thousands of photographers learn Adobe Lightroom and is here to teach you exactly what you need to know to take your edits and efficiency in Lightroom to the next level!
Learn the ins and outs of Adobe Lightroom and take your photos from average to amazing, even if you have little experience with it.!
You’ll learn how to:
- Use all the essential Lightroom editing tools
- Import and sort all your photos for maximum efficiency and storage.
- Master detailed retouching techniques to smooth skin, make eyes pop, whiten teeth, & more.
- Fix over/underexposed photos, reduce noise, & fix lens distortion
- Organise catalogs, folders, & collections so you can find any photo instantly.
- Create professional slideshows for showcasing your images
- Get photos ready to print at home, or perfected for the commercial printer.
- Create gorgeous panoramas and HDR images from right inside of Lightroom.
- Create physical books with your photos and order them directly from inside Lightroom
6) Photo Nuts and Shots Course
Learn the tools, techniques and thought processes for creative photography.
Gain real skills in 10 practical lessons
You’ll learn the tools, techniques and thought processes for producing amazing photos and gain real skills that you’ll use in every shot you take:
- Learn to harness light to convey emotion
- Understand the impact of great composition and how to achieve it
- Take the sharpest possible photos
- Discover how to adapt your camera’s exposure to produce the shot you want
- Master the concepts of shot perception, planning and execution – in any setting
- Know when to break the rules for creative effect
- Tap into your creativity to select and apply practical techniques that create amazing photos
7) Photo Nuts and Bolts Course
Put down your user manual, say goodbye to ‘Auto’ mode and learn firsthand how to use your camera to its full potential
Know your camera, take incredible photos
- Gain the confidence you need to get out of ‘Auto’ mode
- Understand how your camera really works, without needing to be a rocket scientist
- Use your newfound skills to take stunning photos you won’t believe you (or your camera) were capable of taking