Photography Courses: Landscape & Nature Photography Course: Learn from the guy with one of the best jobs in the world
Kick off your photography adventure with 9 practical lessons that will help you get set up and get the best out of your camera in the field.
Everything from research and planning, through to the equipment, shooting modes, camera settings and focus functions you’ll use to capture landscapes and nature.
- How to master exposure at night to take your photos from average to amazing
- The secrets to finding the best subject matter and locations
- The must-have gear to get these stunning shots
- Detailed retouching techniques to make your photos pop
- What to look for and how to set up your shot
- All the technical aspects to nailing the shot
We break this course up into 31 high quality video tutorials that keeps everything nice and simple. And at the end of each one you’ll have an assignment.
This is something designed to put this course to work for you in your photography so you can master these techniques one step at a time and you’ll actually be having fun creating something, rather than staring at a computer screen all day.Practising the techniques you learn by taking your own photos along the way.
Interact with other people who are also going through the course via the exclusive Facebook Group.
- The adjustment brush
- Radial filter
- Cloning and healing brushes
- Mike’s very own Lightroom editing workflow for editing portraits
- Eyes and lip editing techniques
- Teeth whitening tips
- Skin editing techniques including blemish removal