Apartments in Nice – Budget Holiday Rentals
Nice is a particularly opulent hotspot on France’s coast, boasting a luxurious atmosphere filled with glitz, glamour, and a hearty dash of culture. The year-round sunshine provides a laidback atmosphere, whilst the collection of museums, art galleries, and historic buildings offer a path into the past. Nice is accommodating for everyone, whatever you’re travel style and budget, drawing in backpackers, luxury travellers, and families for many years. Soak up the awesome vibe at a local café in the winding streets of the old town, stroll along the wide Promenade de Anglais, and catch some rays on the selection of sprawling sand beaches. Foodie lovers can rejoice, too, as Nice boasts a delicious menu of authentic French treats, as well as a mouth-watering array of international and fusion restaurants. Explore everything the city has to offer with one of our apartments in Nice. Whatever your travel style, we have the perfect place to stay for you.
An Avant-Garde Atmosphere – Things to do in Nice
- French Riviera – Also known as the Cote d’Azur, this stretch of Mediterranean coastline is one of them most luxurious in the world. It boasts long stretches of white sand beaches, clear, shallow waters, and a delicious array of restaurants.
- Promenade des Anglais – This popular promenade edges the beaches of Nice, lined with quirky cafes and bars that offer spectacular views out to sea.
- Musee Matisse – A museum dedicated to the life works of Henri Matisse, a well-celebrated French artist. It’s thought to hold the largest collections of Matisse’s works in the world, documenting his life in art over the years.
- Russian Orthodox Cathedral, Nice – This elaborate and eye-catching cathedral is located in the heart of Nice and displays a quirky, whimsical architectural style.
- Musee Marc Chagall – Famous painter Marc Chagall’s work is on display for all to see at this popular museum. Wander amongst his religious paintings and delve into his fascinating life story.
- Nice Cathedral – Tucked in the maze of alleys in the old town, this impressive, pillar-flanked cathedral was thought to have been built in the later part of the 17th Century.
- Musee d’art modern et d’art contemporain – Another art gallery that adorns the streets of Nice, this time showcasing modern art from local and international artists.
- Notre-Dame de Nice – Almost identical to its Parisian counterpart, this important Neo-Gothic basilica is a famous landmark in the city.
- Terra Amata – This open-air archaeological site is nestled in the hills of Mount Boron. It was discovered back in 1966 and now offers a glimpse into a Palaeolithic past.
- Opera de Nice – Situated inside a grand, intricate building, Nice’s opera house shows a range of local and international performances, including ballet performances, operas, and classical concerts.
- Musee international d’Art naif Anatole Jakovsky – Founded in 1982, this museum is dedicated to showcasing naïve art between the 18th and 21st Centuries.
- Nice Observatory – This impressive domed building can be found at the peak of Mont Gros. It was opened in 1879 by Raphael Bischoffsheim, a banker.
- Palais Nikaia – An indoor concert hall that doubles up as an events facility. Head here for local music shows, trade fairs, and more.
- Musee des Beaux-Arts de Nice – Set inside the former mansion of Elisabeth Vassilievna Kotschoubey, a Ukrainian Princess, this museum displays numerous works of art from all over the world.
- Stade Charles-Ehrmann – Nice’s football stadium is a large sporting venue most popular for its regular schedule of football events.
Our cosy collection of Nice apartments range from quirky studios to boutique flats, and are located all around the city including near the hotspots listed above.
The Sun-Drenched Markets of Nice
There’s nothing better than browsing a bunch of market stalls in the heat of the Mediterranean sun. And, true to form, Nice has some incredible markets that sprawl throughout the city. One of the most popular things for tourists to do in the city is to stroll amongst the outdoor market stalls that pop up along Cours Saleya, where there is a flurry of colour, delicious smells, and authentic sights.
As well as bustling market stalls, there is also a rustic collection of boutique shops and cosy cafes dotted around the area, so you can grab a hot drink, relax, and watch the world unfold around you.
Then, when you’re ready to get back to browsing, you can thumb through the eclectic selection of goods, from elaborate hats, colourful spices, fresh, juicy fruit and veg, homeware, and antique curiosities. There’s also a fish market, an arts and crafts market where you can buy local souvenirs, and even a postcard market.
We have a range of Nice apartments located around the city’s markets, giving you easy access to all the hustle and bustle of these authentic backdrops.
Nice’s opulent reputation is reflected in its accommodation. Along the promenade, grand hotels rise up just steps away from the beach, whilst in the tangled streets of the old town, small guesthouses offer a quaint French vibe and lively hostels provide cheap places to stay. Nice accommodation also includes a number of stylish seafront apartments that overlook the ocean, as well as affordable holiday studios that boast great views and an intimate atmosphere. All the city’s accommodation is within walking distance of the sumptuous main beaches and all the major attractions.
The Never-Ending Nightlife in Nice
Much of the French Riviera is renowned for its top-notch nightlife, and Nice is no different. The city boasts a lively scene after dark with its multitude of trendy bars, laidback pubs, and high-class clubs.
You’ll find most of the nightlife scene happening along the Promenade de Anglais, where there’s a focused collection of clubs as well as the casino. If clubs aren’t your thing, though, it’s still the perfect place to head after dark simply for the atmosphere – there’s always an eclectic mix of performers that rally up the partygoers.
Alternatively, you can head to Massena and the Old Town, which harbour a flurry of quaint bars and vibrant clubs. Like its diverse collection of culture, art, and food, Nice’s nightlife has something for everyone, whether you like the soulful sounds of jazz, want to get your dance on with some of the world’s best DJs, or simply want to soak up the atmosphere without breaking the bank.
Soak up the Coast Between the Airport and the City Centre
Nice Airport is situated just along the coast from the city centre, offering amazing views as you come into the city. You can hop on a scenic bus or a train which both travel directly from the airport into the city centre. Or, if you’re in a rush, grab a taxi from outside the airport terminals which are cheap and cheerful. If you’re travelling in rush hour it’s best to veto the taxis as you might end up paying over the odds for what should have been a short journey.