Hormone test providing a comprehensive picture of a man’s hormone health
The male hormone test plus provides a comprehensive picture of a man’s hormonal health by looking at testosterone, sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) and free androgen index.
This test also measures oestradiol, which is a female hormone. High levels of oestradiol in a man can lead to erectile dysfunction, enlarged breast tissue, increased abdominal fat, feeling of tiredness and type 2 diabetes.
What does the Male Hormone Plus measure?
- Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG)
- Free Androgen Index
Who should get tested?
All men should monitor their testosterone levels and particularly those who:
- Suffer from low energy or fatigue
- Suffer from erectile dysfunction
- Experience a low sex drive or lidido
- Have difficulties conceiving with a partner
- Take certain medications known to affect testosterone levels
- Take performance enhancing supplements known to affect testosterone leve
Test kit contents
- Test box (88x120mm)
- Anonymised patient ID
- Blood sample collection tube
- Finger prick lancets
- User guide
- Biohazard bag
- Pre-paid return envelope
Accurate laboratory results delivered within 5 days.
Once you return your sample in the supplied packaging, you will receive results to your password protected account within as little as five days, with direct contact for positive results
Support from our team of medical professionals.
Orders and test results are reviewed by certified medical professionals, with support from genetic counsellors, specialist doctors and registered nurses
How to provide a sample
Watch our instructional video to see how easy it is to collect your sample