- Toronto rental program blasted by councillors for ‘failing’ tenantsby Matthew Bingley on 13/11/2019 at 6:19 pm
The RentSafeTO program was launched in 2017, with the goal of protecting tenants and holding landlords to account.
- OPP to lead realistic training exercise in London, Middlesex Countyby Andrew Graham on 13/11/2019 at 6:18 pm
The two-day event will see more than a dozen agencies take part in a number of exercises intended to simulate emergency scenarios.
- Edmonton man sentenced to one year for distributing child pornographyby Fletcher Kent on 13/11/2019 at 6:14 pm
A 36 year-old Edmonton man who had hundreds of images and videos of child pornography on his computer has been sentenced to one year in jail.
- Over 450 guns discovered in Heron Gate home, Ottawa police say all are owned legallyby Christopher Whan on 13/11/2019 at 6:04 pm
According to Ottawa police all of the guns are legally owned by the resident in the home.
- ‘The Little Mermaid’ live-action film casts its Prince Ericby Adam Wallis on 13/11/2019 at 6:02 pm
Production for Disney's 'The Little Mermaid' is anticipated to begin in early 2020.
- Barrie police searching for 2 suspects following ‘suspicious’ fireby Daina Goldfinger on 13/11/2019 at 5:52 pm
Upon leaving the shop, police say the suspects appear to have been caught in flames.
- Winnipeg speeder handed big fines after close call in front of police cruiserby Sam Thompson on 13/11/2019 at 5:52 pm
A speeder who came dangerously close to a collision with a truck on Highway 16 near Westbourne, Man., has been handed almost $500 in fines by local RCMP.
- 3 charged after officers seize 2 guns, more than 1,700 rounds of ammunition in raid: London policeby Jess Brady on 13/11/2019 at 5:52 pm
Three people are facing charges in connection with a raid at a home on Layard Street in the city's east end.
- Jays name Huckaby as manager of Bisonson 13/11/2019 at 5:51 pm
The Toronto Blue Jays have named Ken Huckaby as manager of the triple-A Buffalo Bisons.
- ‘A very, very difficult night’: 1 dead in East Vancouver fireby Gord Macdonald on 13/11/2019 at 5:46 pm
One man is dead after a fire at a commercial building in East Vancouver on Tuesday, according to fire officials.