Our favourite baby feeding bottles
1) Breastmilk Feeding Bottle with NaturalWave Nipple – Lansinoh mOmma.
With NaturalWave Nipple, Lansinoh Bottle is clinically proven to reduce nipple confusion. Babies learn same natural feeding actions breastfed babies learn when breastfeeding. : Lansinoh’s Air Ventilation System (AVS) reduces baby’s intake of gas, a potential cause of colic and spit up. This unique venting system contains no extra parts and is simple to clean. Inner vertical grooves make the nipple collapse resistant.
2) Philips AVENT Natural Newborn Baby Bottle Starter Set
Philiphs infant feeding set comes with a passy, a bottle brush, a formula dispenser and a trainer cup.
3) Natural Feel Comotomo Baby Bottle
This Baby Bottles feature sensible and innovative design and has a special air-vent system to reduce the amount of excess air baby takes in thereby decreasing the occurrence of colic.
4) Playtex Nurser Baby Bottle with Drop-Ins Disposable Liners, Closer to Breastfeeding
The soft disposable liner inside the bottle collapses gently and prevent air from mixing with the milk and getting into baby’s tummy and helps to reduce colic.
5) Original Dr. Brown’s Bottle
This baby bottle has an internal vent system for vacuum-free feeding which allows babies to feed at their own pace. As the baby feeds, air is channeled from the nipple collar through the vent system, to the back of the bottle and bypasses the breastmilk or formula.
6) Playtex Ventaire Anti Colic Baby Bottle
For babies transitioning from breast to bottle feeding or switching between breast and bottle.