From historic castles to a famed nightlife,experience it all
$1,228*PER PERSON – 4+NIGHTS – AIR – TRANSFERS – HOTEL – BREAKFAST – TOURS
Travel to England’s vibrant capital, and create your own special experience! Included is a 3-day London Pass, giving you access to over 60 of the city’s most popular sights as well as a special sightseeing bus and river cruise.
- Round-trip economy class airfare to London (LHR)
- Round-trip shared airport transfers in London
- 4 nights in London at the Dorsett City London or similar
- 3-day London Pass
- Breakfast daily
Great Ways to Explore
- Take the perfect selfie in front of Big Ben or Tower Bridge.
- Descend to the dark tombs below the London Bridge, voted London’s scariest attraction!
- Enjoy an idyllic river cruise along the River Thames, included in your London Pass.
- Explore royal gardens, majestic palaces, historic theaters, and iconic buildings!
- Many of London’s museums offer free entry; see the paintings at the National Gallery or explore human culture at the British Museum.
Explore England’s cosmopolitan capital city on your own terms with this 4-night getaway. Customize your London experience to your liking, with the included 3-day London Pass! From Big Ben to the famous shopping streets of Soho, you can see it all.
Your included London Pass gives you free entry to over 60 of London’s top attractions; uncover the secrets of Windsor Castle one day, then enjoy a cruise along the Thames River the next. Also included with your pass is a ticket to the 24-hour hop-on/hop-off bus so you can see the sights without the stress!
Day 1. Welcome to London!
Arrive in London and transfer to your accommodation. The 3-day London Pass will help you familiarize yourself with London with entrance to tons of sites including Kensington Palace, Windsor Castle, St. Paul’s Cathedral and more.
Transfer to London hotel
You’ll be in one of these hotels, depending on availability
Day 2. London
Start using your London Pass today! Start by taking a ride on the hop-on/hop-off bus; it’s a great way to get acquainted with the city, and you’ll enjoy panoramic views of the city from the open-top bus!
Why not experience London’s scariest attraction at the London Bridge Experience, where you’ll venture into the dark tombs below and learn about the city’s gruesome history.
London Pass (3-day)
The London Pass provides FREE entry to over 60 of London’s top attractions, tours, museums and sights – including Fast Track Entry to a selection of the most popular attractions – plus a 160-page guidebook packed with useful information about the attractions, including directions and maps and a one day Hop-on/Hop-off bus ticket.
You’ll have complimentary access to such “must-see” sights and activities as Westminster Abbey, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Wembley & Arsenal Stadiums, Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre and a Thames River cruise – with fast track entrance to some of the most popular attractions – the Tower of London, London Bridge Experience, Windsor Castle, London Zoo, Kensington Palace and Hampton Court Palace!
London Pass (3-day) Includes:
- Free entry to over 60 of London’s top attractions, tours, museums and sights
- Fast Track Entry to a selection of the most popular attractions
- One day Hop-on/Hop-off bus ticket
- 160-page guidebook packed with useful information about the attractions, including directions and maps
- Access to a free London Pass Travel Guide App
Day 3. London
Head to Tower Bridge today, and join in on a tour with the beefeaters! You’ll also want to take a selfie in front of Tower Bridge, one of London’s most famous structures.
In the evening, take advantage of your included cruise on the River Thames; you’ll enjoy views of some of London’s most iconic buildings from the river.
Day 4. London
Visit the imposing Westminster Abbey and see it in its Gothic glory for yourself. Then, enjoy a stroll through Kensington Park, where you can explore one of the most popular royal residences: Kensington Palace.
In the evening, consider treating yourself to a ride on the London Eye – an afternoon ride is lovely but lit up by the night sky can be a truly unique experience – the perfect way to spend your last evening in England’s capital city!
Day 5. Depart London
After a memorable vacation you will return home. Your shared airport transfer will take you to London Heathrow Airport.