From old-world cities to the bright blue Dalmatian Coast
$3,448*PER PERSON – 8NIGHTS – AIR – TRANSFERS – HOTEL – BREAKFAST – TOURS
Say hello to the Croatian adventure you’ve been dreaming of! See the very best of this bucket-list country as you explore Zagreb, Plitvice Lakes National Park, Dubrovnik, and the picturesque island of Hvar. Walk through cobblestone old towns, enjoy included tours, and soak up the natural beauty of Croatia’s turquoise waters.
- Round-trip economy class airfare into Zagreb (ZAG), out of Dubrovnik (DBV)
- All airport and ferry port transfers
- 1 night in Zagreb at the Hotel Dubrovnik, or similar
- Private walking tour of Zagreb
- Private transfer to Plitvice Lakes National Park, including park entrance
- 1 night in Plitvice Lakes National Park at the Hotel Jezero, or similar
- Private transfer to Split
- Private walking tour of Split, including entrance to Diocletian’s Palace
- 1 night in Split at the Radisson Blue Resort Split, or similar
- Ferry from Split to Hvar
- 2 nights in Hvar at the Amfora Beach Resort, or similar
- Ferry from Hvar to Split
- Private transfer from Split pier to Dubrovnik hotel
- 3 nights in Dubrovnik at the Hotel Lapad, or similar
- Private walking tour of Old Dubrovnik
Great Ways to Explore
- Witness the dreamlike beauty of Plitvice Lakes National Park, where waterfalls, teal waters, and lush green vegetation come together to create a spectacle like no other.
- Start your journey in Croatia’s capital: Zagreb!
- Enjoy scenic ferry rides across the bright blue Adriatic Sea as you travel to and from Split and Hvar.
- Don’t worry about getting around; all airport, ferry, and inter-city transfers are taken care of for you.
- Walk through the old town of Dubrovnik, where much of Game of Thrones was filmed!
So, you want to go to the world’s newest hot spot: Croatia! Who doesn’t? You’re ready to travel, but fitting all the raved-about sites into one trip seems, well, tough. Fear no more! Lucky for you, this vacation package is designed for you to easily experience all of Croatia’s highlights! You’ll begin in bustling Zagreb, then move on to Plitvice Lakes National Park, Split, Hvar, and Dubrovnik. All of that in one trip? You bet. With included tours, private transfers, and scenic ferry rides, you’ll get a true taste of each destination.
This perfect “sampling platter” of Croatia will take you from charming old town streets to the turquoise Dalmatian Coast. Enjoy private walking tours of Zagreb, Old Dubrovnik, and Split – including entrance to the breathtaking Diocletian Palace! Feast your eyes on mesmerizing waterfalls as you take advantage of your included entrance to Plitvice Lake National Park, and feel the salty sea breeze in your hair as you take the ferry to the resort island of Hvar. Looking for the perfect blend of natural beauty, bright blue coasts, old UNESCO-recognized towns, and vibrant cities? Look no further; you’ve found it!