Harry Potter Experience – Platform 9 3/4: now boarding!
$1,803*PER PERSON – 4NIGHTS – AIR – TRANSFERS – RAIL – HOTEL – BREAKFAST – TOURS
Embark on a magical adventure following in the footsteps of your favorite witches and wizards with this 4-night adventure! You’ll enjoy tours of the Harry Potter filming locations, Warner Brothers studio tour, and then hop on a train to Oxford where you can explore the most enchanting locations from the movie on your own!
- Round-trip economy class airfare to London (LHR)
- Round-trip airport transfers
- 4 nights in London at Amba Hotel Marble Arch
- Harry Potter Film Locations Walking Tour of London
- Warner Brothers Studio Harry Potter Tour
- Round-trip rail fare to Oxford (for self-guided day trip)
- Breakfast daily
Great Ways to Explore
- Take the perfect photo in front of Platform 9 3/4 – but be careful not to run through it!
- Practice your parseltongue and see if you can’t get it to open the Chamber of Secrets.
- Pay a visit to the Great Hall and imagine how it looks decked out in the colors of your favorite Hogwarts house!
- Take a walk through the filming location of the Leaky Cauldron – who knows what sorts of dark characters you’ll run into.
- Hop onto a train at Westminster Tube Station; one of Harry’s most frequented stations!
Still waiting for your acceptance letter to Hogwarts? Don’t wait any longer; embark on a journey exploring the most enchanting locations from the famous book and films! You’ll start in England’s cosmopolitan capital city of London, where you can admire the architectural wonders of the city, then walk through famous filming locations; take a stroll through the Leaky Cauldron or board the train at platform 9 3/4!
The last day of your journey you’ll apparate (or board the rail) to Oxford, where you can explore this university city at your leisure; pay a visit to the famous Great Hall or open the portal to the Chamber of Secrets – your magical adventure awaits!