Discover Croatia – The ultimate Croatian vacation .
$2,053*PER PERSON – 7 NIGHTS – AIR – HOTEL – BREAKFAST – TOURS – CAR
Explore Croatia’s enchanting cities and natural wonders on this 7-night vacation! With your own car, begin in historic Dubrovnik, then drive to Split, Trogir, Zadar, Plitvice Lakes National Park, Opatija and Zagreb.
- Roundtrip economy class airfare into Dubrovnik (DBV), out of Zagreb (ZAG)
- Manual, economy car rental for 7 nights – upgrade to automatic available
- Pick up Dubrovnik Airport, Drop off Zagreb Airport
- 2 nights in Dubrovnik at the Hotel Lacroma or similar
- Dubrovnik City Walking Tour
- 1 night in Split at the Hotel President Split or similar
- Split City Walking Tour
- 1 night in Zadar at the Hotel Bastion or similar
- Zadar City Walking Tour
- 1 night in Opatija at the Grand Hotel Adriatic or similar
- 2 nights in Zagreb at the Palace Hotel or similar
- Zagreb City Walking Tour
- Daily breakfast
- Hotel service charges & taxes
Great Ways to Explore
- Arrive in Dubrovnik, nicknamed the “Pearl of the Adriatic.” This city was used as the setting for King’s Landing in “Game of Thrones.”
- Immerse yourself in Roman history at Diocletian’s Palace in Split, one of the most impressive Roman ruins in the world.
- In Zadar, head to the waterfront to see two unique art installations by Croatian architect Nikola Bašić: the Sea Organ and the Sun Salutation.
- Be in awe of the 16 crystalline lakes of Plitvice Lakes National Park, one of the most stunning parks in Europe!
- End your journey in Croatia’s capital, Zagreb. This city is filled with culture, arts, music, architecture, gastronomy.
Across the Adriatic Sea from Italy, Croatia is no slacker when it comes to vibrant cities, beautiful beaches, and jaw-dropping natural wonders. See Croatia’s main cities on this self-drive vacation that gives you the freedom to explore at your own pace.
Begin in the historical heart of the country, Dubrovnik! Walk the perimeter of the city’s fortified stone walls (the finest in Europe) and tour the Old Town with a local guide. Dig into a hearty meal of peka before setting off for Split, home to one of the finest Roman ruins in the world.
From Split, stop in charming Trogir before arriving in Zadar. Often considered Croatia’s coolest city, Zadar offers up plenty of surprises including its one-of-kind waterfront sea organ. Leave the city behind and head to Plitvice Lakes National Park where you’ll surely be in awe at the 16 crystalline lakes that make up this breathtaking park.
Stop in historic Opatiija – once referred to as the Austrian Riviera – before arriving in your last destination, the exciting capital of Zagreb! Here in Croatia’s largest city, seek out the unique attractions like the world’s shortest funicular ride and a museum dedicated to failed relationships. Croatia is full of surprises!