CNN World News
- Ukraine grain deal agreed amid global food crisison 23/07/2022 at 8:58 am
- Moscow and Kyiv sign deal to unblock Ukrainian ports and resume exporting millions of tons of grain the world desperately needson 23/07/2022 at 8:58 am
• Analysis: CIA chief says Putin is 'entirely too healthy.' What we know • Opinion: American-made weapons could change everything
- Bannon guilty of contempt for defying Jan. 6 committee subpoenaon 23/07/2022 at 8:58 am
• How Trump chose not to act on Jan. 6 • Video shows congressman fleeing capital during riot • First on CNN: Secret Service identified potential missing text messages on phones of 10 individuals
- Opinion: Presidential Covid looks different this time aroundon 22/07/2022 at 10:18 pm
President Joe Biden is one of the latest Americans to be diagnosed with Covid-19. According to the White House report, his seems to be a mild case -- the sort we have come to expect in a vaccinated and boosted person, even a 79-year-old.
- Thousands of baby chickens die due to excessive heat at Miami airport, officials sayon 22/07/2022 at 10:16 pm
Thousands of baby chickens died Tuesday from excessive heat, found in a cargo warehouse by a Miami-Dade airport employee, according to state and local officials.
- The proxy fight between Trump and Pence continues with Arizona rallieson 22/07/2022 at 9:39 pm
Former President Donald Trump and former vice president Mike Pence are set to hold dueling events Friday in Arizona, turning the state's upcoming Republican primary for governor into a proxy fight between the two former allies as they inch toward what could be a 2024 showdown.
- Biden's Covid-19 symptoms were still mild as of late Thursday night, top White House adviser sayson 22/07/2022 at 9:36 pm
President Joe Biden's Covid-19 symptoms remained mild as of late Thursday and he continues to convalesce at the White House, a top adviser told CNN on Friday.
- CEO of world's second-largest car maker steps down in surprise moveon 22/07/2022 at 9:09 pm
Volkswagen's CEO is leaving his post in a surprise move, effective September 1.
- Uvalde school board cancels meeting to consider firing Pete Arredondoon 22/07/2022 at 8:42 pm
A special school board meeting scheduled for Saturday morning in Uvalde, Texas, to consider whether to terminate the employment of the district's police chief is canceled, the district announced Friday.
- Steve Bannon found guilty of contempt for defying Jan. 6 committee subpoenaon 22/07/2022 at 8:38 pm
- China braces for an even hotter weekend as temperatures climbon 22/07/2022 at 7:50 pm
- MI6 chief doubts Iran wants a nuclear dealon 22/07/2022 at 6:58 pm
The head of Britain's Secret Intelligence Service said Thursday he doesn't believe Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei wants to reach a nuclear deal as hope fades that an agreement can be reached.
- How Trump chose not to act on Jan. 6on 22/07/2022 at 6:23 pm
- Rise in gasoline prices threatens social stability and food security in Latin Americaon 22/07/2022 at 5:20 pm
South American countries are bracing for an autumn of discontent, as spiking global fuel prices threaten to provoke more protests in the upcoming months.
- Deal is a major diplomatic breakthroughon 22/07/2022 at 4:54 pm
Ukraine and Russia have agreed a deal that would allow the resumption of vital grain exports from Ukrainian Black Sea ports, a major diplomatic breakthrough aimed at easing a global food crisis sparked by the war, United Nations Secretary-General Antonio Guterres said Friday.
- Ukrainian grain export deal could save billions from hungeron 22/07/2022 at 4:44 pm
After months of fears over global food supplies following Russia's invasion of Ukraine in February, a deal to unblock the transport of Ukrainian grain has just been signed in Turkey.
- Linda Evangelista settles cosmetic procedure lawsuiton 22/07/2022 at 4:39 pm
Former supermodel Linda Evangelista says she has settled a lawsuit over cosmetic procedures which she claimed ruined her career.
- Steve Bannon expresses frustration outside courtroomon 22/07/2022 at 3:48 pm
Steve Bannon spoke to reporters and expressed his frustration outside the courtroom of his criminal contempt of Congress trial Thursday. CNN's Sara Murray reports.
- Ticket prices for Bruce Springsteen's shows are angering some fanson 22/07/2022 at 3:42 pm
Paying for some Bruce Springsteen tickets these days may be "Tougher Than The Rest."
- Opinion: A very European answer to air conditioningon 22/07/2022 at 2:59 pm
American friends visiting my downtown Berlin apartment at the height of summer always guffaw at my rinky-dink plastic fan, propped up on a bookshelf above my desk.