CNN World News
- Trump gives in to the mask but takes new risks with schoolson 12/07/2020 at 7:13 pm
- How has Cuba managed to flatten the curve?on 12/07/2020 at 1:28 am
More than 121,000 people have died from coronavirus in the Caribbean and South America, but as CNN's Patrick Oppmann reports, the island nation of Cuba has managed to flatten the curve.
- Duda declares victory in Poland's presidential race, with polls too close to callon 12/07/2020 at 8:36 pm
Poland's incumbent President Andrzej Duda declared victory in the country's presidential election despite an exit poll Sunday showing the result is too close to call.
- Robert Mueller defends Roger Stone prosecution and says 'his conviction stands' in rare op-edon 12/07/2020 at 1:11 am
- Britain is the worst-hit country outside of the US and Brazil. But it STILL won't wear maskson 12/07/2020 at 2:56 pm
Walk into any busy store in England or board a train on London's cramped underground system and you will see dozens of people unmasked. And you can forget about face coverings at recently reopened pubs... that's about as likely as a free pint of beer.
- Bollywood on edge as several top stars are hospitalized with coronaviruson 12/07/2020 at 2:31 pm
- Before the virus, Asia's ecosystems were buckling under overtourism. When the tourists return, it has to be differenton 12/07/2020 at 4:27 am
- Thousands protest government handling of coronavirus in Tel Avivon 13/07/2020 at 3:13 am
- Pope Francis 'very saddened' as Turkey converts Hagia Sophia from museum into mosqueon 12/07/2020 at 8:18 pm
Pope Francis stood in silence for several minutes at his weekly Angelus prayer Sunday, after he talked about Turkey's decision to convert the Hagia Sophia back into a mosque.
- Premier League star Zaha racially abused on social mediaon 12/07/2020 at 6:53 pm
Wilfried Zaha revealed Sunday he has again been the target of racial abuse, this time ahead of his side's game in the English Premier League.
- Christian Kabasele says racism online 'is worse' than incidents in stadiumon 12/07/2020 at 9:03 pm
It was a moment that shocked European football. Christian Kabasele, who was born in the Democratic Republic of Congo, scored for Genk against Standard Liege in October 2015 and celebrated with a monkey imitation.
- Private jets, designer clothes, luxury cars. But now $41M 'cyber criminal' is behind barson 12/07/2020 at 3:52 pm
Ramon Abbas openly flaunted a lavish lifestyle of private jets, designer clothes and luxury cars.
- Enthusiasts determined to enjoy Disney World's reopeningon 11/07/2020 at 5:55 pm
Disney World is reopening as coronavirus cases are rising in Florida. Still, some park-goers say they feel safer at theme parks than anywhere else. CNN's Natasha Chen reports.
- Teen surfer killed in Australia's fifth fatal shark attack this yearon 12/07/2020 at 2:15 am
A 15-year-old boy died in a suspected shark attack while surfing in New South Wales, Australia, police said Saturday.
- Canadian mobster killed in shooting, police sayon 12/07/2020 at 12:39 am
A Canadian man whose family has been linked to convictions for bombings, extortion and murders died in a shooting Friday in Burlington, Ontario, according to the Halton Regional Police Service and CNN affiliate CBC.
- Must-watch videos of the weekon 10/07/2020 at 4:40 pm
- The Lamborghini Diablo featured in the James Bond film 'Die Another Day' is for saleon 12/07/2020 at 8:15 pm
You're not exactly James Bond, but you could pretend to be for the small price of just ... $119,500.
- Muji files for bankruptcyon 10/07/2020 at 8:12 pm
Trendy home-goods chain Muji has filed for bankruptcy, making it the latest in a string of retailers to do so as the coronavirus crisis decimates the industry.
- Two Texas police officers fatally shot while responding to a domestic disturbanceon 12/07/2020 at 2:01 am
Two police officers in McAllen, Texas, were killed while answering a domestic disturbance call Saturday afternoon, according to the police chief.
- Usman eases past Masvidal on UFC 'Fight Island' debuton 12/07/2020 at 10:38 am
The "Nigerian Nightmare" might not have given his opponent a terribly bad dream but he still eased to victory in the main event on the debut of UFC's "Fight Island."