CNN World News
- How Fauci and Birx got Trump to listen to scienceon 03/04/2020 at 8:54 pm
- Trump recommends Americans wear masks, but adds: 'I don't think I'm going to be doing it'on 04/04/2020 at 4:17 am
- Sailors cheer for aircraft carrier commander who was removed after his coronavirus warningon 03/04/2020 at 8:02 pm
Sailors aboard the USS Theodore Roosevelt aircraft carrier cheered for Capt. Brett Crozier as he disembarked the ship for the last time, an overwhelming show of support for their leader who was relieved of his command after issuing a stark warning about a coronavirus outbreak onboard.
- Shocking video shows 'morbid new reality' in Ecuadoron 03/04/2020 at 7:14 am
As the coronavirus pandemic spreads across South America, Ecuador is coping with a rising death toll. CNN's Matt Rivers reports.
- Man dies after hundreds of people exposed to coronavirus walked around world's busiest airporton 03/04/2020 at 12:09 pm
- CNN's Brooke Baldwin tests positive for coronaviruson 03/04/2020 at 7:18 pm
CNN Newsroom anchor Brooke Baldwin has tested positive for coronavirus.
- The 11 wildest lines from Trump's utterly childish letter to Chuck Schumeron 03/04/2020 at 4:59 pm
On Thursday afternoon -- moments before he urged people to take politics out of the coronavirus fight -- President Donald Trump sent an absolutely unbelievable letter to Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer.
- Bus driver posted angry video about coughing passenger. He died days later.on 03/04/2020 at 6:23 pm
A bus driver in Detroit shared a video expressing his frustration with a passenger who was not taking proper precautions to prevent the spread of any illnesses. Days later, that bus driver, Jason Hargrove, died.
- Bodies are being left in the streets in an overwhelmed Ecuadorian cityon 03/04/2020 at 9:29 pm
The streets of Ecuador's western city of Guayaquil are deserted, with few residents in sight -- and a few dead, as bodies are being left in the streets of this overwhelmed place.
- As China goes back to work, doubts over its coronavirus recovery lingeron 03/04/2020 at 8:21 am
As the United States and much of the rest of the world locks down over the novel coronavirus pandemic, China is cautiously opening back up.
- The hilltop fortress town that cut itself off from the world -- and coronaviruson 03/04/2020 at 10:20 am
The fortress town of Zahara de la Sierra in southern Spain is used to fending off enemies. The Moors and Christians fought over it in medieval times, and it was sacked by the French in 1812. Now its formidable position high above the Andalusian countryside has suddenly become an invaluable asset once more.
- Is an 'immunity certificate' the way to get out of lockdown?on 03/04/2020 at 7:00 pm
Perhaps half the world's population is living under some form of restriction to help curb the spread of coronavirus. Many are starting to wonder when and how these tough limits on everyday activities will end.
- The pandemic is making Earth shake lesson 03/04/2020 at 5:00 pm
Once-crowded city streets are now empty. Highway traffic has slowed to a minimum. And fewer and fewer people can be found milling about outside.
- Warning: Expert says this city may be next Covid-19 hotbedon 03/04/2020 at 9:28 am
The infection control specialist who sounded the alarm about failures on the Diamond Princess cruise ship warns Tokyo could become "the next New York" if the Japanese capital does not make drastic changes to its coronavirus strategy. CNN's Will Ripley reports.
- Two members of Kennedy family missing after canoeing in Marylandon 03/04/2020 at 8:02 pm
Two members of the Kennedy family, Maeve Kennedy McKean and her 8-year-old son, Gideon, have been reported missing in the Chesapeake Bay near Annapolis, Maryland, since Thursday.
- Trump's incredible 180 on OPEC, oil and free marketson 03/04/2020 at 5:22 pm
- Naval boat rams passenger cruise liner, damages itself, sinkson 03/04/2020 at 4:07 pm
A Venezuelan naval boat picked and lost a fight with a passenger cruise liner off the country's northern coast this week, ramming it several times before accidentally taking on water and sinking.
- CNN anchor: I've lost 13 pounds in 3 days from Covid-19on 03/04/2020 at 2:12 am
CNN's Anderson Cooper and Dr. Sanjay Gupta speak to Chris Cuomo about his coronavirus symptoms and how he's been coping at home with the illness.
- He collapsed in his bathroom from Covid-19. His daughter blames the UK government for his death.on 03/04/2020 at 12:37 pm
A man who worked for the UK's National Health Service (NHS) for 20 years was "neglected" by his employer after he contracted Covid-19 and died, alleges his daughter Tamira Harvey.
- Even in a pandemic, the Japanese likely won't stay home until Abe makes themon 03/04/2020 at 8:40 am
Salary men in suits crammed into trains during the rush-hour commute are staple scenes in Tokyo.