CNN World News
- Watch live as volcano erupts in Icelandon 26/03/2021 at 5:17 am
- Biden says US will hold China 'accountable'on 26/03/2021 at 5:17 am
- Macron admits failures in vaccine rollout amid surge in Covid-19 caseson 26/03/2021 at 5:17 am
- A rare 'high risk' for tornadoes is issued for US South -- the second time in a weekon 25/03/2021 at 11:32 pm
Over 50 million people are at risk of severe weather Thursday, from the central Gulf Coast through the Ohio River Valley, while a "tornado outbreak" is expected across the South.
- Georgia House passes sweeping bill that would restrict voting access, setting up final vote next weekon 25/03/2021 at 11:27 pm
The Georgia House, with only three days left in its legislative session, is expected to approve a sweeping bill that, among other provisions, would add ID requirements for absentee voting.
- First fuel ship this year docks in Hodeidah as Saudi-led coalition relaxes blockadeon 25/03/2021 at 10:47 pm
A tanker carrying oil docked at Hodeidah port in Yemen on Thursday -- the first such ship to berth this year in the country's Houthi-controlled north, where fuel is desperately needed to distribute food and to keep the country's hospitals from shuttering.
- Biden aims warning at North Korea over missile testingon 25/03/2021 at 10:34 pm
President Joe Biden warned that there would be "responses" if North Korea continues to fire ballistic missiles following the hermit kingdom's second launch in less than a week.
- Dislodging the huge ship blocking the Suez Canal could take 'days to weeks,' as the traffic jam buildson 25/03/2021 at 10:21 pm
- Chinese Ambassador to the US: China's goal is not to replace United Stateson 25/03/2021 at 10:16 pm
China's goal is not to replace the United States as the world's leading country, the Chinese Ambassador to the US said Thursday.
- Jessica Walter, 'Arrested Development' star, dies at 80on 25/03/2021 at 10:10 pm
Jessica Walter, an award-winning actress beloved for her role in the television series "Arrested Development," died Wednesday in her sleep at her home in New York City, her daughter confirmed in a statement to CNN.
- Facebook, Twitter and Google CEOs testify before Congress on misinformationon 25/03/2021 at 9:45 pm
Congress is set to grill the chief executives of Facebook, Google and Twitter about misinformation and online extremism on Thursday, in the executives' first appearance before lawmakers since the Jan. 6 Capitol riots and the rollout of the coronavirus vaccine.
- Video shows effort to release ship stuck in Suez Canalon 25/03/2021 at 9:14 pm
Tugboats are working to free a 224,000-ton container ship stuck in the Suez Canal. Here's why they need to act quick.
- Chinese ambassador reacts to CNN Uyghur reporton 25/03/2021 at 8:46 pm
Chinese Ambassador to the US Cui Tiankai reacts to CNN International Correspondent David Culver's reporting on separated Uyghur families in China's Xinjiang region.
- 'One mistake after the other.' How AstraZeneca went from pandemic hero to villainon 25/03/2021 at 8:38 pm
After teaming up with Oxford University, AstraZeneca produced a safe and effective Covid-19 vaccine in just nine months, a huge achievement that will help end the pandemic. But a series of missteps along the way has led to scathing criticism from policymakers and health officials, tarnishing the company's image as a hero of the coronavirus era.
- See CNN reporter's tough question for Bidenon 25/03/2021 at 8:23 pm
CNN's Kaitlan Collins asks President Joe Biden about the filibuster and his plans for re-election.
- US President was pressed on the Covid-19 pandemic, foreign policy and child migrants among other issueson 25/03/2021 at 8:08 pm
Convening his first formal news conference Thursday, President Joe Biden stepped into a swirl of issues that have bubbled up at the two-month mark of his presidency, which has been almost exclusively focused until now on confronting the coronavirus pandemic.
- Key takeaways from Biden's first White House news conferenceon 25/03/2021 at 7:55 pm
- Russia says Alexey Navalny is in 'generally good health' after he describes 'severe pain' and 'difficulty walking'on 25/03/2021 at 7:19 pm
Russia's prison service has said Kremlin critic Alexey Navalny is in "generally good health" after the activist's team expressed concern about his physical condition and said they were denied access to see him.
- Icelandic man gets naked next to erupting volcanoon 25/03/2021 at 4:28 pm
Stripping off a few layers when things heat up can often be the most natural thing in the world.
- Why are more young people getting severely ill and dying of Covid in Brazil?on 25/03/2021 at 4:26 pm