CNN World News
- US Covid-19 cases might reach 20 million by Biden's Inauguration Dayon 24/11/2020 at 12:59 pm
- US set another record for new Covid cases in children last weekon 24/11/2020 at 6:47 am
- China has 8 million blind people, but only 200 guide dogson 24/11/2020 at 5:47 am
At the age of 11, Yang Kang lost his vision due to a rare type of eye cancer. But he considers himself one of the lucky few among China's millions of blind people -- he has a guide dog.
- Biden unveils his administration as Trump's firewall crumbleson 24/11/2020 at 5:17 am
- Qatar identifies mother of newborn girl abandoned at international airporton 24/11/2020 at 5:00 am
Qatar says it has identified the parents of a newborn baby found abandoned at Doha international airport last month, in an incident that sparked widespread anger after more than a dozen women said they were invasively searched during the initial investigation.
- Analysis: Biden unveils administration as Trump's firewall crumbleson 24/11/2020 at 5:00 am
Not even Donald Trump, the great twister of truth, could keep reality at bay forever.
- Only two countries have collected rocks from the moon. For China, it's just the beginningon 24/11/2020 at 5:00 am
China successfully launched its Chang'e-5 lunar mission Tuesday to collect rocks from the moon -- the first attempt by any country since the 1970s.
- Qantas boss says passengers will need to be vaccinated for international flightson 24/11/2020 at 4:58 am
Australia's national carrier Qantas will require future international travelers to prove they have been vaccinated against Covid-19 before flying.
- Biden told that transition can formally begin in letter obtained by CNNon 24/11/2020 at 4:49 am
The General Services Administration has informed President-elect Joe Biden that the Trump administration is ready to begin the formal transition process, according to a letter from Administrator Emily Murphy sent Monday afternoon and obtained by CNN.
- Utah helicopter crew discovers mysterious metal monolith deep in the deserton 24/11/2020 at 4:49 am
What started as routine wildlife assistance took an extraterrestrial turn for Utah's Department of Public Safety after officers stumbled upon a mysterious monolith in the middle of rural Utah.
- The V&A museum has acquired the Harry Styles cardigan that sparked a TikTok crazeon 24/11/2020 at 4:40 am
One of the world's leading museums has acquired the patchwork cardigan famously worn by pop star Harry Styles for its permanent collection.
- Biden announces historic picks for cabinet postson 24/11/2020 at 3:45 am
- Family makes PSA about large family gatherings after 15 members contracted Covid-19on 24/11/2020 at 3:10 am
Although the Aragonez family is still healing after a Covid-19 outbreak, they took the time to make a public service announcement warning against large family gatherings.
- Analysis: Trump's effort to steal the election is doneon 24/11/2020 at 3:00 am
President Donald Trump's not-secret attempt to steal the presidential election likely met its end Monday. And it was a group of local officials doing their job in Michigan that ended it.
- Analysis: This is a very dumb idea about Biden's Cabineton 24/11/2020 at 2:50 am
Axios, on Sunday night, reported this about President-elect Joe Biden's coming Cabinet picks:
- 'I'm exaggerating a bit': Giuliani's voter fraud admissionon 24/11/2020 at 2:39 am
CNN's John Berman and SE Cupp discuss Rudy Giuliani admitting to "exaggerating a bit" while reviewing the Trump campaign's claims of voter fraud during a Fox Business interview.
- England cuts traveler quarantine period to five dayson 24/11/2020 at 2:36 am
England is drastically reducing its quarantine period for people arriving from most destinations in a move that will potentially throw open the doors for British people wanting to take foreign vacations.
- 5 takeaways from Biden's first wave of nominations and appointmentson 24/11/2020 at 2:34 am
President-elect Joe Biden's administration is taking shape after his transition team on Monday unveiled a series of Cabinet nominations and top White House staffing moves.
- People need to be told they may feel sick after getting Covid-19 vaccine, CDC committee sayson 24/11/2020 at 2:30 am
Americans need to be prepared for the possibility that they may feel a little unwell after they get a coronavirus vaccine, if one is authorized, members of a US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention advisory committee said Monday.
- A dark money mystery in Florida centers on the campaign of a spoiler candidate who appeared to help a Republican win by 32 voteson 24/11/2020 at 2:27 am
A month before Election Day in Florida a mysterious company called Proclivity, Inc. contributed $550,000 to a pair of newly formed political action committees in the state.