- Root cause of attack is 'the Yemen problem,' Iranian President sayson 01/01/1970 at 12:00 am
- What Trump's 'locked and loaded' threat actually meanson 16/09/2019 at 5:18 pm
- Johnson cancels press conference appearance amid noisy protestson 16/09/2019 at 4:29 pm
British Prime Minister Boris Johnson canceled an appearance at a press conference in Luxembourg amid noisy protests nearby.
- Letter to FBI flagged Kavanaugh's alleged misconduct before confirmationon 16/09/2019 at 3:25 pm
- Trump may no longer be the gift that keeps on giving for Netanyahuon 16/09/2019 at 6:28 am
Just as the Sabbath was ending on Saturday night in Israel, US President Donald Trump made one more foray into Israeli politics from Washington, DC.
- Babies born with deformed hands spark investigation in Germanyon 16/09/2019 at 2:44 pm
Authorities in Germany are investigating the birth of three children with hand deformities in a city in the west of the country.
- Mark Ruffalo smashes Boris Johnson's Hulk comparisonon 16/09/2019 at 10:26 am
Mark Ruffalo, the actor who plays the anger-prone Hulk in the "Avengers" movie franchise, has struck out at UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson for suggesting Britain could break free of the EU's "manacles," like the Marvel superhero.
- Most massive neutron star ever detected almost shouldn't existon 16/09/2019 at 5:21 pm
Astronomers have detected the most massive neutron star ever, and it almost shouldn't even exist.
- Banksy's chimp-filled Parliament up for sale amid Brexit chaoson 16/09/2019 at 9:11 am
As Britain's political system remains in Brexit turmoil, a Banksy painting of the House of Commons overrun by chimpanzees is to go on sale in London next month.
- Ric Ocasek, lead singer of The Cars, found deadon 16/09/2019 at 7:54 pm
Ric Ocasek, lead singer of the rock band The Cars, died Sunday in New York City, police said.
- Congo's ex-health minister detained over alleged abuse of Ebola fundson 16/09/2019 at 5:21 pm
Former Democratic Republic of Congo health minister Oly Ilunga has been detained over allegations of mismanaging public funds worth $4.3 million that were allocated to fighting the Ebola outbreak in the country, one of his lawyers told CNN on Monday.
- Church sues man for share of $2.5M treasure trove found on its landon 15/09/2019 at 6:18 pm
The Church of Scotland is suing a man for a share of a $2.5 million Viking treasure trove he discovered with a metal detector on church land in 2014.
- Hurricane Dorian survivors spared by Humberto still face an uncertain futureon 16/09/2019 at 1:46 pm
As Tropical Storm Humberto passed by the Bahamas before becoming a hurricane, residents recovering from Hurricane Dorian worried they would be pummeled again before being able to recover.
- This is the world's busiest airporton 16/09/2019 at 12:13 pm
Once again, Atlanta rules the world.
- Designs revealed for incredible new space hotelon 16/09/2019 at 12:26 pm
It's 50 years since man first stepped on the moon, and we're still harboring dreams of escaping life on Earth for the mysteries of space.
- Is this the new Ronaldo? Or is that 'unfair'?on 16/09/2019 at 9:45 am
At just 19-years old, João Felix has the football world at his feet.
- Dr Who star says he was anorexic while in the roleon 16/09/2019 at 7:18 pm
Christopher Eccleston, the British actor who starred as the ninth Doctor in the long-running sci-fi series "Doctor Who," has spoken out about his struggle with anorexia and suicidal depression.
- Cupp: Want to beat Trump? Don't do thison 16/09/2019 at 6:13 am
CNN's SE Cupp reviews the ABC Democratic debate, pointing out that if Democrats want to prioritize beating President Donald Trump in 2020, they're no longer acting like it.
- Prince Harry praises gay rugby star forced to disclose HIV statuson 16/09/2019 at 6:20 pm
Britain's Prince Harry has thrown his support behind Gareth Thomas, after the Welsh rugby star was forced to go public with his HIV-positive status.
- The way you vape could make it even more dangerouson 16/09/2019 at 11:50 am
In the wake of six deaths and 380 cases of confirmed and probable lung disease across the US, the Trump administration has called for banning most flavored e-cigarettes because of their huge appeal to young people.