CNN World News
- Second EU country asks for China's Sinopharm vaccineon 04/03/2021 at 9:47 pm
- Feds on high alert after warnings about potential threats to US Capitolon 04/03/2021 at 4:06 pm
Federal law enforcement is on high alert Thursday in the wake of an intelligence bulletin issued earlier this week about a group of violent militia extremists having discussed plans to take control of the US Capitol and remove Democratic lawmakers on or around March 4 -- a date when some conspiracy theorists believe former President Donald Trump will be returning to the presidency.
- Republicans and Democrats tear new divideson 04/03/2021 at 4:06 pm
- The spiciest foods on Amazon that reviewers are obsessed withon 04/03/2021 at 4:05 pm
There are two types of people when it comes to spicy food: those who can't handle their spice, and those who can't help but add spice to almost everything. And if you fall into that latter group, you've come to the right place. Because we've scoured Amazon for the top-rated spicy snacks, sauces and seasonings so you can really add spice to basically every part of your diet.
- Surfer Billy Kemper was enjoying the trip of his dreams until everything went wrongon 04/03/2021 at 3:44 pm
It was a tiny error in judgement, but within seconds he realized that the consequences could be potentially life threatening.
- Alec Baldwin left Twitter because we don't get ironyon 04/03/2021 at 3:32 pm
Alec Baldwin has once again deactivated his Twitter account.
- What is HPV? What you should know about vaccines, symptoms and cancer riskson 04/03/2021 at 3:25 pm
Sexually transmitted infections can be a nuisance at best and deadly at worst.
- Covid-19 death rates 10 times higher in countries where most adults are overweight, report findson 04/03/2021 at 3:23 pm
- UK launches antitrust probe into Appleon 04/03/2021 at 3:18 pm
The United Kingdom's competition watchdog has launched an investigation into Apple after app developers complained that they're being forced to use the company's payment systems and distribute their products via its App Store.
- US Capitol Police chief wouldn't need approval to request quick reaction force under new guidelineson 04/03/2021 at 3:16 pm
- How Ron DeSantis became the hottest name in the 2024 raceon 04/03/2021 at 3:08 pm
Over the weekend at the Conservative Political Action Conference's annual gathering, a 2024 straw poll was conducted. Two actually -- one with former President Donald Trump included and one without the 45th president.
- Here's why AOC is a political force of natureon 04/03/2021 at 3:07 pm
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has been a political force of nature since she took office in 2018. In this latest episode of The Point, CNN's Chris Cillizza explains how social media and money has propelled the 31-year-old to sweeping national stature.
- Dr. Seuss books are taking over Amazon's bestseller liston 04/03/2021 at 2:59 pm
Oh, the places Dr. Seuss books will go after they ignite controversy.
- Deadly violence mars reunion between schoolgirls and parents in Nigeria, witnesses sayon 04/03/2021 at 2:45 pm
At least one person has been shot dead and two others injured as hundreds of kidnapped Nigerian schoolgirls who had been released were reunited with their parents, eyewitnesses told CNN.
- Hong Kong court grants bail to 15 of 47 pro-democracy activistson 04/03/2021 at 2:14 pm
Fewer than a third of prominent pro-democracy activists charged under a new national security law were granted bail Thursday after a hearing at a Hong Kong court.
- Hong Kong used to be the poster child for economic freedom. Not anymoreon 04/03/2021 at 2:10 pm
- Watch SpaceX Mars prototype rocket nail landing, explode on padon 04/03/2021 at 1:54 pm
SpaceX's Starship prototype, the SN10, successfully landed for the first time during a test flight. Minutes later the rocket exploded on its landing pad.
- Meghan accuses palace of 'perpetuating falsehoods' against her and Harryon 04/03/2021 at 1:44 pm
- Meet the woman bringing a Caribbean twist to French Champagneon 04/03/2021 at 1:34 pm
A region in the north of France roughly twice the size of San Francisco is the birthplace of a revered sparkling wine synonymous with wealth, luxury and exclusivity.
- Corporate America's earnings recession is overon 04/03/2021 at 1:15 pm
The vast majority of companies in the S&P 500 have reported results from the last three months of 2020, and Wall Street is calling it: The earnings recession has come to an end.