International News – CNBC
- RH CEO confident in the retailer's expansion plans: 'We still feel like we're just warming up'on 25/03/2021 at 11:20 pm
"We're more excited than we've ever been and we see more opportunity than we've ever seen," RH CEO Gary Friedman told CNBC's Jim Cramer.
- Cramer's investment dos and don'ts for this tricky market environmenton 25/03/2021 at 10:57 pm
"If you accept your predicament and you follow these rules, you'll have a chance to prosper in this brand new market," Jim Cramer said on "Mad Money."
- GrowGeneration focuses on East Coast expansion as New York moves closure to legalizing cannabison 25/03/2021 at 10:51 pm
"You'll see us entering the East Coast markets shortly," GrowGeneration CEO Darren Lampert told CNBC.
- Rutgers University to require Covid vaccine for students returning to campus in the fallon 25/03/2021 at 8:38 pm
Rutgers University is one of the first U.S. colleges to require students returning to campus this fall to prove they've been vaccinated against Covid.
- Suez Canal blockage is delaying an estimated $400 million an hour in goodson 25/03/2021 at 7:57 pm
Lloyd's List values the Suez Canal's westbound traffic at roughly $5.1 billion a day, and eastbound traffic at around $4.5 billion a day.
- American Petroleum Institute endorses carbon pricing as oil and gas industry faces pressure on emissionson 25/03/2021 at 7:20 pm
The oil and gas industry's largest trade group Thursday endorsed a price on carbon emissions, a major shift after it long resisted climate change regulation.
- Congress wants answers from NCAA after weight room disparity at women's basketball tournamenton 25/03/2021 at 6:50 pm
Members of Congress are seeking answers for last week's NCAA weight room disparity in San Antonio, the site of the women's basketball tournament.
- United targets Midwest vacationers in summer schedule booston 25/03/2021 at 6:36 pm
United plans summer expansion with focus on outdoor coastal and mountain destinations.
- TheScore, valued at $1 billion, is playing underdog in U.S. sports gambling and public marketson 25/03/2021 at 6:16 pm
The Canada-based gaming and media company is worth $1 billion and wants to gain market share in U.S. online sports betting.
- Trump's former Covid vaccine chief Moncef Slaoui leaves more companies after sexual harassment claimon 25/03/2021 at 5:19 pm
Centessa Pharmaceuticals and vaccine developer Vaxcyte announced that Moncef Slaoui has stepped down from his roles with their companies.
- Pfizer begins Covid vaccine trial on infants and young kidson 25/03/2021 at 4:55 pm
The U.S. is unlikely to achieve herd immunity until children can get vaccinated, public health officials and infectious disease experts say.
- OneWeb CEO: Here's why our product is different than Elon Musk's SpaceX Starlinkon 25/03/2021 at 4:52 pm
Satellite internet company OneWeb launched another 36 satellites successfully on Thursday, moving it closer to beginning initial service.
- Rocket builder ABL raises $170 million from T. Rowe, Fidelity to become the latest space unicornon 25/03/2021 at 3:27 pm
Rocket builder ABL Space closed a $170 million round of funding from new investors T. Rowe Price and Fidelity Management at a valuation of $1.3 billion.
- More than half of individual investors think the stock market is rigged against them, survey findson 25/03/2021 at 3:18 pm
A survey taken in late February shows 56% of individual investors think the market is not set up to favor retail customers.
- Broadway could open in September, as New York lays out plans to vaccinate theater workerson 25/03/2021 at 3:15 pm
New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio plans to vaccinate theater workers in order to get Broadway up and running in September.
- United Wholesale Mortgage says its crosstown war with Quicken Loans is paying offon 25/03/2021 at 2:28 pm
Mat Ishbia, whose United Wholesale Mortgage is in a crosstown battle with rival Quicken Loans, gave mortgage brokers an ultimatum to cut ties with the firm.
- H&M gets wiped off major Chinese apps after an old statement about forced labor reappearson 25/03/2021 at 1:55 pm
H&M faced backlash on Chinese social media over an old statement that the retailer had said it was "deeply concerned" about reports of forced labor in Xinjiang.
- AstraZeneca revises Covid vaccine data with lower efficacy rate after accuracy questionson 25/03/2021 at 1:53 pm
The company now says its vaccine is 76% effective in protecting against symptomatic cases of virus.
- Compensation for victims of Covid vaccine injuries is limitedon 25/03/2021 at 1:44 pm
Two government programs compensate victims of rare vaccine adverse reactions. Currently the Covid-19 vaccine is eligible for only a less generous program.
- JetBlue wants travelers to book hotels, vacation homes and theme park tickets with the airlineon 25/03/2021 at 1:42 pm
JetBlue Airways is launching an online travel site where travelers can add hotels, car rentals and vacation homes after booking flights.
News – CNBC