International News – CNBC
- Asia is leading the way in travel recovery, says bookings platform Agodaon 24/11/2020 at 3:28 am
The best pockets of recovery are domestic travel in Taiwan, Thailand and increasingly, Vietnam, said John Brown of Agoda, a subsidiary of Booking Holdings.
- Jim Cramer worries White House transition could complicate vaccine distributionon 24/11/2020 at 1:53 am
"My bet is that the vaccine will be readily available, at least, by March," the "Mad Money" host said.
- 'Close to 1,000' Cleveland Clinic caregivers infected with Covid-19, says hospital officialon 24/11/2020 at 1:22 am
The Cleveland Clinic’s Chief Caregiver Officer urged her community to follow social distancing and mask guidelines as Covid-19 grips caregivers in her hospital.
- Doctors say CDC should warn people the side effects from Covid vaccine shots won't be 'a walk in the park'on 24/11/2020 at 1:14 am
Doctors urge the CDC to be transparent about the side effects people may experience after getting their first shot of a coronavirus vaccine.
- Jim Cramer unveils list of 'return to normalcy' stocks to buy on vaccine optimismon 23/11/2020 at 11:57 pm
"I think you have to buy a couple of these vaccine winners on any weakness, although when it comes to retail, I just say buy some," the "Mad Money" host said.
- Cramer reveals retail stocks to play Larry Williams' 'Thanksgiving trade'on 23/11/2020 at 11:57 pm
"The charts, as interpreted by the legendary Larry Williams, suggest that retail tends to roar every year from Thanksgiving through Christmas," Cramer said.
- GM withdraws support for Trump's lawsuit against California over emissionson 23/11/2020 at 11:06 pm
GM is withdrawing from litigation led by the Trump administration against California over the state being allowed to set its own emissions regulations.
- 'We haven't learned': Grocery workers face new challenges as Covid worsens, pandemic fatigue sets inon 23/11/2020 at 9:38 pm
Grocery workers say they're facing health risks and new challenges as the coronavirus pandemic intensifies during the holiday season.
- A software company used by major sports teams sees opportunity amid pandemicon 23/11/2020 at 8:45 pm
The sports tech company, owned by former Tampa Bay Lightning executive Angelina Lawton, wants up to $25 million to target acquisitions.
- New York Gov. Cuomo reopens Covid field hospital in Staten Island as hospitalizations accelerateon 23/11/2020 at 7:37 pm
New York will reopen a temporary field hospital on Staten Island to help treat an influx of coronavirus patients, Gov. Andrew Cuomo said on Monday.
- 'The Croods: A New Age' will be a 'non-event' at the Thanksgiving box office, analysts sayon 23/11/2020 at 7:24 pm
While cinema owners are excited to have a family-friendly title in theaters, industry experts aren't convinced "The Croods" sequel is a box office savior.
- AstraZeneca's Covid vaccine might seem less effective than its peers — but it has some advantageson 23/11/2020 at 6:39 pm
AstraZeneca's vaccine appears to have an advantage when it comes to storage, affordability and distribution, Jefferies analysts said.
- Retail trade group sees holiday sales up 3.6% to 5.2%, posting 'strong finish' to 2020 in spite of pandemicon 23/11/2020 at 6:14 pm
NRF President and CEO Matt Shay said, "Consumers are very engaged [and] looking for opportunities to celebrate."
- Another gift from 2020: Car buyers seeking Black Friday deals likely out of luck this yearon 23/11/2020 at 5:44 pm
Edmunds estimates the average discount on a new vehicle in October was $2,046, about 23% lower than last year due to Covid-19.
- 'Unprecedented' Covid spread puts health-care workers at risk, says Minnesota hospital CEOon 23/11/2020 at 5:25 pm
"You cannot manufacture a talented and compassionate caregiver, and that's where we're having trouble with now," Allina Health CEO Dr. Penny Wheeler told CNBC.
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: AstraZeneca, Snap, Tesla, Roku & moreon 23/11/2020 at 4:51 pm
Snap launched its competitor to TikTok and Instagram Reels. Roku gets a big price-target increase.
- Chinese EV rivals line up to challenge Tesla on their home turfon 23/11/2020 at 4:44 pm
Tesla hit another milestone in making the S&P 500 Index, but a rush of positive earnings reports from Chinese EV makers shows competition is heating up.
- Watch live: New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo holds a press briefing on Covidon 23/11/2020 at 4:33 pm
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo is scheduled to hold a press briefing on the coronavirus.
- Former subprime player claims he can now short the mortgage market for climate and Covid riskson 23/11/2020 at 4:16 pm
Climate change and Covid are creating huge risks for widespread defaults on home loans.
- Regeneron will provide 300,000 doses of Covid treatment for U.S. by early January, CEO Schleifer sayson 23/11/2020 at 4:14 pm
Regeneron will provide the U.S. with 300,000 doses of its newly authorized Covid-19 antibody treatment by early January, CEO Dr. Leonard Schleifer said.
News – CNBC