International News – CNBC
- GM says it will double annual revenue by 2030 to $280 billion in digital push to be seen more like Teslaon 06/10/2021 at 7:26 pm
GM kicks off the first of a two-day investor meeting where it will detail exactly how it will grow revenue and profit margins.
- Toymakers warn delays in stocking retail shelves could create a 4-month holiday hangoveron 06/10/2021 at 6:47 pm
Toy manufacturers are dealing with a bottleneck in the global transportation pipeline that threatens to keep popular products from shelves this holiday season.
- Dr. Gottlieb sees Covid’s ‘pandemic phase’ ending when antiviral pills, kids' vaccines availableon 06/10/2021 at 6:43 pm
The former FDA chief and current Pfizer board member believes vaccines for kids and oral antiviral drugs will be "very important psychological events."
- NASA moves two astronauts off delayed Boeing missions to SpaceX in rare reassignmenton 06/10/2021 at 6:29 pm
NASA moved a pair of astronauts off of Boeing's first two crewed missions, in a rare reassignment as the Starliner capsule remains delayed in development.
- Activist group Jana calls on Macy's to spin off its e-commerce business to fetch higher valuation, report sayson 06/10/2021 at 6:02 pm
Activist investor Jana Partners is reportedly encouraging the department store chain Macy's to spin off its e-commerce business.
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Dow Inc, General Motors, U.S. Steel and moreon 06/10/2021 at 4:55 pm
These are the stocks posting the largest moves in midday trading.
- Americans are paying the most for gas in seven yearson 06/10/2021 at 4:42 pm
The national average for a gallon of gas is at the highest since 2014, and in some places consumers are paying more than $5 per gallon.
- The October tax extension deadline is fast approachingon 06/10/2021 at 4:28 pm
The tax extension deadline is approaching. Filers have until Oct. 15, 2021, to avoid extra penalties and fees.
- 'No Time to Die' outpacing advanced tickets sales of 'Venom: Let There Be Carnage'on 06/10/2021 at 4:21 pm
Advanced ticket sales for "No Time to Die" are giving box office analysts hope that film could have the best opening of the pandemic era.
- 5 things to know before the stock market opens Wednesdayon 06/10/2021 at 3:28 pm
Dow futures dropped sharply Wednesday as October so far lives up to its reputation for extreme volatility.
- How to tackle holiday gift buying with fewer deals and low inventoryon 06/10/2021 at 2:45 pm
The holiday shopping season is starting early. Here’s how to come up with a strategy for gift buying in a challenging year.
- Nike wins teen vote, but this footwear stock has an advantage, trader sayson 06/10/2021 at 2:28 pm
Crocs' growth story appears intact after a nearly 120% gain year to date, Inside Edge Capital Management's Todd Gordon says.
- How GM hopes to woo Wall Street during its two-day investor eventon 06/10/2021 at 2:15 pm
Wall Street is expecting a lot from GM's investor event — from specific revenue targets to new details about its electric and autonomous vehicle operations.
- ‘Lives must get back to normal’: UAE leader says Covid-19 is under control in the countryon 06/10/2021 at 2:07 pm
The comments come as the UAE sees a dramatic reduction in daily Covid-19 case counts
- Long Covid now has a formal definition. Here’s what you need to knowon 06/10/2021 at 12:57 pm
Health experts say long Covid is clearly of public health concern, given the substantial impact it has on society.
- FA 100: CNBC recognizes advisory firms that help clients navigate their financial liveson 06/10/2021 at 12:00 pm
The CNBC FA 100 recognizes advisory firms that help clients navigate their financial lives. Looking for assistance? This annual list may help.
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: Constellation Brands, Palantir, Norwegian Cruise and otherson 06/10/2021 at 11:47 am
These are the stocks posting the largest moves before the bell.
- Home Depot hires Walmart delivery drivers to drop off paint and more to customers' doorson 06/10/2021 at 11:44 am
The home improvement retailer is the first customer for Walmart's new last-mile delivery service.
- Burger King becomes the first fast-food chain to test Impossible Foods' meatless nuggetson 06/10/2021 at 10:00 am
Burger King will test Impossible Foods' meatless nuggets in several markets, starting Monday.
- Here's a ranking of the world's 50 best restaurants for 2021on 06/10/2021 at 7:37 am
An annual list of the world's 50 best restaurants is back — and for the first time, one city dominated the top two spots.
News – CNBC