International News – CNBC
- Tesla drops more than 11% as investors digest new vehicle delayson 27/01/2022 at 11:09 pm
Instead, CEO Elon Musk talked up Tesla's longer-term ambitions to develop a robotaxi and a humanoid robot that could be put to work in factories.
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg's library sells for nearly $2.4 million in auctionon 27/01/2022 at 10:55 pm
The auction of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg's library ended the same day that Justice Stephen Breyer confirmed he will retire this year.
- Home Depot names company veteran Ted Decker as CEOon 27/01/2022 at 10:49 pm
The home improvement retailer's leadership change takes effect in March 1.
- Elon Musk's SpaceX plans for record year of launches at rate of one per weekon 27/01/2022 at 9:46 pm
Elon Musk's SpaceX broke its own annual orbital launch record last year, and it's looking to pick up the blistering pace further in 2022.
- LVMH CEO Bernard Arnault says 'we have to be wary of bubbles' with the metaverseon 27/01/2022 at 9:19 pm
LVMH CEO Bernard Arnault expressed a note of caution regarding the hype around the metaverse, during the luxury goods company's latest earnings call.
- GM CEO Mary Barra takes first autonomous car ride with Cruise: 'It's just surreal'on 27/01/2022 at 9:18 pm
"It's just surreal," GM CEO Mary Barra says while testing one of the company's driverless cars in San Francisco, calling it a highlight of her career.
- Southwest weighs bringing onboard booze back this springon 27/01/2022 at 9:01 pm
Southwest extended a pause on sales of alcohol in May after a spate of unruly passenger incidents including one that turned violent.
- MLB lockout talks are progressing, but the clock ticks as spring training nearson 27/01/2022 at 7:52 pm
Major League Baseball and the players union held talks in New York this week, as they attempt to come to an agreement with spring training rapidly approaching.
- Cramer's Investing Club: Mastercard's earnings, outlook for travel recovery justify stock priceon 27/01/2022 at 7:49 pm
While the full-year 2022 outlook was more or less in line, we think it was better than feared.
- McDonald's earnings miss estimates as rising costs weigh on profitson 27/01/2022 at 7:47 pm
It marks the fourth earnings miss for the company in eight quarters.
- Cramer's Investing Club: Danaher once again delivers reliable earnings, and that's why we own the stockon 27/01/2022 at 6:47 pm
All in, this was a solid quarter from Danaher and exemplary of the type of company we believe investors must focus on in this volatile market.
- Kansas City Chiefs fans donate over $300,000 to Buffalo children's hospital following playoff win over Billson 27/01/2022 at 6:46 pm
Oishei Children's Hospital in Buffalo is receiving donations in increments of $13 from Chiefs fans, which represents the 13 seconds it took to tie the game.
- Cramer's Investing Club: We're trimming our Walmart holding to boost cash in volatile marketon 27/01/2022 at 6:02 pm
At the same time, we also want to be careful about how much cash we raise because the market is heavily oversold right now.
- Italian space company D-Orbit to go public via SPAC at a $1.4 billion valuationon 27/01/2022 at 5:00 pm
Italian space transportation and services company D-Orbit announced plans to go public via a SPAC, in a deal valued at $1.4 billion.
- Southwest Airlines says omicron will drive a first-quarter loss but expects 2022 profitson 27/01/2022 at 4:49 pm
Southwest Airlines said it will post losses in January and February but return to profitability by March.
- Populist nations fared much worse during Covid outbreak, new research sayson 27/01/2022 at 2:40 pm
A new study has compared the response of populist and non-populist governments during the Covid-19 pandemic in 2020.
- EV car manufacturing jumps in the UK but overall production sinks to 65-year lowon 27/01/2022 at 2:22 pm
The U.K. wants to stop the sale of new diesel and gasoline cars and vans by 2030.
- Back to reality at last? Covid rules are being dropped in Europe despite high omicron spreadon 27/01/2022 at 2:14 pm
From the re-opening of bars and restaurants to the dropping of legal requirements for masks, many of Europe's biggest economies are now relaxing Covid rules.
- 5 things to know before the stock market opens Thursdayon 27/01/2022 at 2:11 pm
Dow futures turned positive Thursday after falling more than 500 points overnight as the market's recent volatility persisted.
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: McDonald's, Blackstone, Netflix and otherson 27/01/2022 at 12:45 pm
These are the stocks posting the largest moves before the bell.
News – CNBC