A Picture is Worth Thousand Words,Color can Turn Them into a Real Story
- The dream -– taking photo’s that evoke emotion, making people feel as attached to the images as you are. The type of images people pay for and memories that amaze your friends.
- The reality – you continually take bland and lifeless photos – they just don’t capture the moment, as you see it through the lens. No matter how much you tweak in post production – you just can’t communicate the meaning behind the scene.
- The answer – color is as much a part of visual communication as composition or light – but you need to learn to see and understand it. This eBook will teach you to do just that and will illuminate the topic of color.
Ignite your Photographic Creativity Through Color
In Captivating Color, a gorgeous, 48-page ebook, by award-winning photographer Mitchell Kanashkevich shows you how to see color—and use it to create stunning photographs.
You’ll be able to read it cover to cover in a couple of hours, but the impact will last you a lifetime.
It’s a book that will show to how to use color to ignite your photographic creativity.
Is Captivating Color for You?
Yes, if you want to:
- create striking images that evoke strong emotions
- capture photos that “speak” to the viewer
- grasp the full potential of any photographic moment
- master the use of color during the shoot
- apply post-production techniques to create truly compelling images.
What You’ll Learn
Gain rare insights from global travel photographer Mitchell Kanashkevich over four detailed, visually rich chapters.
- Understand how color affects visual weight and influences attention.
- Use color hierarchy to tell stories and convey mood.
- Combine subjects and colors to intensify emotion.
- Learn how light and color work together, and how you can use them to their greatest effect.
- Optimize color temperature and balance using professional post-processing techniques.
- Manipulate the shoot—and your images—for maximum visual impact.
Not only that – this eBook has 6 practical exercises to go away and DO to help you implement what you learn.