- The dream -– taking photo’s that evoke emotion, making people feel as attached to the images as you are. The type of images people pay for and memories that amaze your friends.
- The reality – you continually take bland and lifeless photos – they just don’t capture the moment, as you see it through the lens. No matter how much you tweak in post production – you just can’t communicate the meaning behind the scene.
- The answer – color is as much a part of visual communication as composition or light – but you need to learn to see and understand it. This eBook will teach you to do just that and will illuminate the topic of color.
In Captivating Color, a gorgeous, 48-page ebook, by award-winning photographer Mitchell Kanashkevich shows you how to see color—and use it to create stunning photographs.
You’ll be able to read it cover to cover in a couple of hours, but the impact will last you a lifetime.
It’s a book that will show to how to use color to ignite your photographic creativity.
Is Captivating Color for You?
Yes, if you want to:
- create striking images that evoke strong emotions
- capture photos that “speak” to the viewer
- grasp the full potential of any photographic moment
- master the use of color during the shoot
- apply post-production techniques to create truly compelling images.
Gain rare insights from global travel photographer Mitchell Kanashkevich over four detailed, visually rich chapters.
- Understand how color affects visual weight and influences attention.
- Use color hierarchy to tell stories and convey mood.
- Combine subjects and colors to intensify emotion.
- Learn how light and color work together, and how you can use them to their greatest effect.
- Optimize color temperature and balance using professional post-processing techniques.
- Manipulate the shoot—and your images—for maximum visual impact.
Not only that – this eBook has 6 practical exercises to go away and DO to help you implement what you learn.