Best Nonslip Traction Devices
ICETrekkers Diamond Grip Traction Cleats
- Rubber / Steel
- Shoe grips designed to provide aggressive traction in winter walking conditions
- Made of case-hardened steel alloy and strung on steel aircraft cable
- Riveted to tough rubber sling that fits tennis shoes, boots and dress shoes
- Sling remains elastic even in subzero temperatures to keep grips secure
- Self-clearing design prevents snow and ice buildup
ICETrekkers Diamond Grip Traction Cleats provide aggressive traction in all winter walking conditions, from boilerplate ice to backcountry snow and everything in between.
Made of case-hardened steel alloy and strung on steel aircraft cable, the grips’ patented diamond beads have hundreds of biting edges that grip in all directions.
Effective for all types of winter terrain, ICETrekkers Diamond Grip Traction Cleats transition with ease through gravel, rock, mud, snow and ice, making it nearly impossible to slip.
Easy to put on and take off, thanks to an elastic, yet tough, rubber sling, cleats can be worn with most footwear, including athletic shoes, boots, and dress shoes.
Even in subzero temperatures and deep snow, ICETrekkers Diamond Grip Traction Cleats stay put, and self-clear to prevent snow and ice buildup.
Cleats come in four sizes to fit most shoes and boots: Small (fits shoe size W5-7, M5-6); Medium (fits shoe size W7.5-10, M6.5-9); Large (fits shoe size W10.5+, M9.5-12.5); X-Large (fits shoe size M 13+).