*Best Cooling Towels for Sports & Cooling Towels for Heat*
Best Cooling Towels for Sports & Cooling Towels for Heat
- Provides 3 to 4 hours (depending on conditions) of cooling relief while enduring outdoor heat and/or high levels of physical activity
- Wetting the towel in hot or cold water will allow it to activate quickly and cool up to 30 degrees
- Constructed from Frogg Toggs’ exclusive, hyper-evaporative material that retains water while remaining dry to the touch
- Perfect for working in the yard, sporting events, working out, golfing, fishing, camping, hot flashes and more
- Comes in a hard-plastic tube for easy, compact storage
- 33 x 13 inches of cooling, UPF50+ UV Protection
Frogg Toggs Chilly Pad Cooling Towel
If the weather is hot, a Chilly Pad Cooling Towel is the answer! It’s ideal for any hot, strenuous activity, from team sports and lawn care to a killer workout in the gym. Just keep it nearby for a quick cool down. The Chilly Pad Cooling Towel is made from a hyper-evaporative material that retains water while remaining dry to the touch. When wet, these cooling towels begin to evaporate and cool, providing cool, soft comfort to the user. When it stops cooling, simply re-wet it in hot or cold water and wring it out, within minutes, it’s cool again.
How does it work?
The Chilly Pad material is highly absorbent, (like a sponge) and can absorb up to 8 times its weight in water. Once wet, the towel produces a cooling affect with the help of simple evaporation. As long as the towel is wet, exposed to the air, and allowed to “breath”… the Chilly Pad will evaporate… and cool.