- Trump impeachment inquiry: New claims amid public hearingon 13/11/2019 at 9:24 pm
Donald Trump was overheard asking about "investigations" into Joe Biden, a top US diplomat says.
- Israel-Gaza fighting continues for second day after militant's deathon 13/11/2019 at 8:15 pm
After an overnight lull, militants fire more rockets towards Israel and Israeli aircraft hit Gaza.
- Bolivia crisis: Jeanine Áñez assumes interim presidencyon 13/11/2019 at 6:04 pm
Jeanine Áñez is backed by the Constitutional Court, but accused of a coup by ex-leader Morales.
- Abrar Fahad: Bangladesh police charge 25 over murderon 13/11/2019 at 6:03 pm
Abrar Fahad, 21, was beaten to death after posting criticism of the government on social media.
- Ebola vaccine approved as second jab trialledon 13/11/2019 at 5:31 pm
A second Ebola vaccine is to be offered to thousands of people in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
- Japan cancels cherry blossom party amid cronyism accusationson 13/11/2019 at 4:34 pm
Prime Minister Shinzo Abe was accused of inviting too many of his own supporters to the last event.
- New Zealand to hold referendum on euthanasiaon 13/11/2019 at 3:33 pm
Parliament voted in favour of making euthanasia legal, meaning a referendum will happen next year.
- Pregnant firefighter says she'll continue to do her jobon 13/11/2019 at 3:11 pm
Kat comes from a family of firefighters. She says being pregnant won't stop her serving the community in Australia.
- Apple Store worker 'texts himself customer's intimate photo'on 13/11/2019 at 2:22 pm
After a phone screen repair, the woman was shocked to find an "extremely personal" photo had been sent.
- Bolivia’s democracy on shaky groundon 13/11/2019 at 1:45 pm
Protests and celebrations as Jeanine Áñez takes over as pre-election president after Evo Morales left.
- Australia bushfires: Fresh warnings in Queensland and New South Waleson 13/11/2019 at 1:14 pm
Huge blazes continue to rage in two drought-hit states, amid warnings of a dangerous summer.
- Venice floods: Climate change behind highest tide in 50 years, says mayoron 13/11/2019 at 1:11 pm
A state of disaster is declared as the Italian city is hit with a high tide of more than 1.87m.
- Could digging up the ocean floor help save the planet?on 13/11/2019 at 12:10 pm
The seabed is rich in metals, but what damage could mining it cause?
- Electric car future may depend on deep sea miningon 13/11/2019 at 12:02 pm
Demand is soaring for the metal cobalt, an essential ingredient in batteries and abundant on the seabed.
- Charlie's Angels: What did the critics think?on 13/11/2019 at 11:55 am
The verdict is in for Elizabeth Banks's latest action film in the Charlie's Angels franchise.
- Saudi Arabia apologises for video labelling feminism as extremismon 13/11/2019 at 11:42 am
The video, published on Twitter, also labelled homosexuality and atheism as dangerous ideas.
- Hong Kong protests: Students fight police with petrol bombs, bows and arrowson 13/11/2019 at 7:19 am
Student protesters fought a pitched battle with police at the Chinese University of Hong Kong.
- A Taliban escapee, an English baby - and the dramatic story that followedon 13/11/2019 at 4:38 am
When a refugee bumped into a baby, a tale of death threats, hijack and escape emerged.
- Polio in Nigeria: 'I opposed vaccinations until my son caught polio'on 13/11/2019 at 1:51 am
A Nigerian father who used to chase health workers away from his home has a change of heart.
- Modest fashion: 'I feel confident and comfortable'on 13/11/2019 at 1:49 am
Fashion bloggers are covering up and sales of modest clothes are up in high street stores.