BBC World News
BBC NEWS UPDATE
- Microsoft hack: White House warns of 'active threat' of email attackon 06/03/2021 at 3:52 pm
The tech giant says a state-sponsored group operating out of China is breaching email servers.
- In pictures: Thousands attend LGBT Mardi Gras in Sydneyon 06/03/2021 at 3:49 pm
Thousands gathered for the event, which was scaled back over Covid-19 safety concerns.
- Pope Francis denounces extremism on historic visit to Iraqon 06/03/2021 at 3:44 pm
The Roman Catholic leader raises the plight of the country's dwindling Christian minority.
- Tiger Woods car crash: Golfer found unconscious, documents revealon 06/03/2021 at 2:49 pm
Police have not previously disclosed that Woods lost consciousness in last month's crash in LA.
- Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: The five years separated from her familyon 06/03/2021 at 1:29 pm
The day before Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe is due for release, her husband talks of his hopes and fears.
- Covid-19: US Democrats push ahead with relief planon 06/03/2021 at 11:35 am
A compromise over unemployment benefit sets the $1.9tn stimulus bill on its path to a final vote.
- Amanda Gorman: US poet says security guard labelled her 'suspicious'on 06/03/2021 at 9:04 am
The US poet says she was offered no apology after being racially profiled.
- John McAfee charged with fraud over cryptocurrencyon 06/03/2021 at 3:19 am
The businessman is accused of promoting cryptocurrency to his followers to inflate prices.
- Covid: California to open outdoor attractions in Aprilon 06/03/2021 at 2:54 am
Theme parks and stadiums can accept visitors next month under plans to relax Covid restrictions.
- How Kenya's Malindi morphed into 'Little Italy'on 06/03/2021 at 12:15 am
Italian is the lingua franca of Malindi, which can be a culture shock when walking its old Swahili streets.
- The mystery American woman wanted in the UKon 06/03/2021 at 12:14 am
Anne Sacoolas faces a US court battle following a road crash that killed British teen Harry Dunn.
- Amanpour: Harry and Meghan Oprah interview 'won't be an easy ride'on 06/03/2021 at 12:10 am
Christiane Amanpour, the chief international anchor of the news channel CNN, was interviewed by Oprah in 2005.
- ICYMI: Underwater art and Covid vaccine celebrationson 06/03/2021 at 12:10 am
A Russian underwater art exhibition, Covid vaccine celebrations and other stories you may have missed.
- The pizza place with sign language on the menuon 06/03/2021 at 12:10 am
Inside the Washington, DC pizzeria entirely run by deaf or hard-of-hearing employees.
- Phulkari: The women saving India's intricate flower embroideryon 06/03/2021 at 12:10 am
Phulkari's existence is under threat from modern embroidery techniques.
- Ros Atkins on: The superpower and the Saudison 06/03/2021 at 12:10 am
Ros Atkins on US President Joe Biden’s first foreign policy test - how to deal with Saudi Arabia.
- Why popular YouTubers are building their own siteson 06/03/2021 at 12:07 am
Some big YouTube names are building their own video sites on the side - just in case.
- Coronavirus: Europe in vaccine race to save summeron 06/03/2021 at 12:06 am
Waiting for a jab and vaccine passport, EU citizens are impatient to get their lives back.
- Myanmar coup: The young rebels risking their lives for the futureon 06/03/2021 at 12:03 am
Opponents of Myanmar's military coup face daily threats and violence, and yet defiance continues.
- Rodney King trial: Sketches reveal drama from courton 05/03/2021 at 11:46 pm
The George Floyd trial comes 30 years since another influential police brutality case.