LifeStraw Personal Water Filter for Hiking, Camping, Travel, and Emergency Preparedness
- Each Life Straw filters up to 4, 000 liters (1, 000 gallons) of water (pack of 3 will filter 3, 000 gallons)
- Removes 99.9999% of bacteria including Escherichia coli (e-coli), campylobacter, vibrio cholera, pseudomonas aeruginosa, shigella, salmonella
- Removes 99.9% of protozoa including giardia lamblia (beaver fever), cryptosporidium parvum, entamoeba histolytic
- Perfect for your family and friends to use during camping, hiking and backpacking or for your emergency kits at your home, car and office
- This special edition Life Straw go bottle partners with the American red cross, helping to ensure that people across the Country are prepared for everyday disasters
Clean drinking water anywhere
The hollow fiber membrane technology inside of the LifeStraw keeps you safe during outdoor adventures. All of our filters are rigorously tested.
The LifeStraw Personal Water Filter will transform 4,000 Liters (1,000 Gallons) of contaminated water into clean and safe drinking water. That is more water than the average person drinks in a year!
Ultra-Light – Weighs Only 2oz!
No need to worry about lugging water on your next backpacking trip. At only 2oz, the LifeStraw is an easy, lightweight addition to your pack.
During any natural disaster or emergency event, locating safe drinking water is vital. The LifeStraw never expires, and its small footprint makes it a perfect fit for most emergency kits.
Let rivers, streams, ponds, lakes, and glaciers be your drinking water source. With the LifeStraw, you can access safe water anywhere.
Explore the World – Travel with Confidence
Whether you are filling up at a hotel tap, or drinking out of the Amazon River, your LifeStraw will protect you from bacteria, parasites, and microplastics.