Spacious 6-person tent has enough room for 2 queen size air beds.
- Spacious 11 ft. x 9 ft. interior room fits 2 queen-size airbeds; 9 ft. x 6 ft. screen room offers bug-free lounging
- WeatherTec features include a tub floor with welded corners, protected seams, and covered zippers to keep water out; included rainfly provides extra weather protection
- Hinged door for easy entry and exit; angled windows keep rain out even in a downpour
- Easy setup in about 20 minutes thanks to snag-free, continuous pole sleeves, patented slip-proof pin-and-ring system, and Insta-Clip suspension that secures tent to poles in a snap
- E-Port makes it easy to bring electrical power inside your tent; storage pockets keep small gear organized and off the floor
A hinged door offers easy in and out access.
Enjoy bug-free lounging and extra ventilation in a separate screened-in room that also offers an additional sleeping area on warmer nights.
Stash small necessities within easy reach and off the floor thanks to mesh pockets conveniently sewn into the side of the tent’s walls.
Conveniently run an extension cord through the E-Port to bring electrical power into your tent.
Inverted seams increase weather resistance by hiding needle holes inside the tent.
Engineered to be a stronger, more wind-responsive frame with redesigned poles and guy-out triangles.
A zipper cuff made of weather-resistant fabric adds protection from the elements to the door.
Welding-inspired technology strengthens the tent floor and eliminates needle holes.