- Trump impeachment inquiry public hearings: All the latest updateson 13/11/2019 at 8:59 pm
House Intelligence Committee holds first public hearing as impeachment inquiry marks new phase.
- Israeli attacks: All the latest updateson 13/11/2019 at 8:55 pm
Israel pounds Gaza for a second day in most violent assault in months as UN envoy heads to Cairo for mediation talks.
- Two treated for deadly pneumonic plague in Chinese capitalon 13/11/2019 at 8:51 pm
The victims are from northwestern Inner Mongolia province and are being treated at a central hospital in Beijing.
- Australian police officer charged with murdering Aboriginal teenon 13/11/2019 at 8:45 pm
Officer charged with one count of murder after 19-year-old man shot during attempted arrest in Northern Territory town.
- Pakistan anti-government protesters call off Islamabad sit-inon 13/11/2019 at 8:19 pm
Protest leader Rehman tells supporters to launch 'Plan B', threatening to block several main highways across country.
- Bolivia's Evo Morales resigns: What prompted it and what's next?on 13/11/2019 at 8:16 pm
Morales's resignation leaves behind a political vacuum the country may struggle to fill.
- Indonesia bars Cambodia's Rainsy from flight to Jakarta: airlineon 13/11/2019 at 8:12 pm
Rainsy said he planned to return on Independence Day in what Prime Minister Hun Sen characterised as an attempted coup.
- China-backed consortium wins $14bn Guinea iron ore dealon 13/11/2019 at 8:02 pm
Investors in the relatively little-known SMB-Winning consortium include Chinese aluminium producer Shandong Weiqiao.
- Morales: If the people ask, I'm ready to return to pacify Boliviaon 13/11/2019 at 7:57 pm
Meanwhile, Jeanine Anez, who declared herself Bolivia's interim president, vows to swiftly call new elections.
- Two Namibian ministers resign following Al Jazeera investigationon 13/11/2019 at 7:36 pm
Bernhard Esau and Sacky Shanghala are accused of receiving bribes in return for preferential access to fishing grounds.
- China's biggest automaker hopes to triple overseas sales by 2025on 13/11/2019 at 7:26 pm
As China's overall market for automobiles continues to decline, SAIC Motor hopes to boost revenue with overseas sales.
- How Chileans are reclaiming public areas, rebuilding amid unreston 13/11/2019 at 7:15 pm
Against a backdrop of daily protests, Chileans are organising neighbourhood gatherings to discuss a way forward.
- Will a left-wing coalition government in Spain work?on 13/11/2019 at 6:51 pm
Spain is to finally have a government after the Socialists team up with a far-left party.
- Egypt under fire over 'shrinking' freedoms at UN rights reviewon 13/11/2019 at 6:30 pm
Representatives of wide range of countries voice concern over serious abuses during UN's Universal Periodic Review.
- Trump impeachment inquiry: Who has testified? What did they say?on 13/11/2019 at 6:28 pm
More than a dozen current and former US officials testified behind closed doors in the Trump impeachment probe.
- China criticises US senator over Hong Kong billon 13/11/2019 at 6:21 pm
The US bill would re-examine Washington's special treatment of Hong Kong.
- South Korean court begins trial over Japan's wartime sex slaveryon 13/11/2019 at 6:13 pm
Former sex slaves and relatives filed suit in 2016 seeking monetary compensation.
- Protesters vow to 'defend' university campus after fierce clasheson 13/11/2019 at 6:12 pm
At the prominent Chinese University, there are few signs demonstrators will vacate anytime soon as riot police watch on.
- Tunisia parliament elects Ennahdha's Rachid Ghannouchi as speakeron 13/11/2019 at 5:41 pm
Rival Heart of Tunisia supports Ghannouchi's election and appears likely to join coalition government with Ennahdha.
- Saudi, Yemen's Houthis hold 'indirect talks' in Oman to end waron 13/11/2019 at 5:33 pm
Oman-mediated talks taking place via video conference since September to try end five-year conflict, officials say.