- In India, a vocal Muslim party expands its baseon 24/11/2020 at 7:14 am
AIMIM makes a foray into Muslim-majority areas, tapping into Muslim frustrations about opposition parties.
- China accuses ‘dangerous’ US of ‘creating chaos’ in Asiaon 24/11/2020 at 7:00 am
Embassy in Manila condemns US after visiting White House envoy pledges support to the Philippines over maritime claims.
- UK and Huawei: Proposed law could hit British telecoms firmson 24/11/2020 at 6:31 am
New rules would impose tough penalties on UK telecoms firms if they breach ban on gear made by China's Huawei.
- China’s top diplomat to visit Tokyo, Korea amid regional tensionson 24/11/2020 at 5:03 am
Wang Yi's visit comes amid US presidential transition, concerns about China's regional assertiveness.
- Ticket, money, passport, COVID-19 passport: Your new travel list?on 24/11/2020 at 4:00 am
Aviation industry developing mobile app for passengers to show COVID-19 jabs and coronavirus status before travel.
- Top Glove to shut factories as it screens workers for COVID-19on 24/11/2020 at 3:46 am
Malaysian government has ordered staggered closures after surge in COVID-19 cases at world's biggest glove maker.
- UK mulls pulling judges from Hong Kong in wake of security lawon 24/11/2020 at 2:31 am
Foreign secretary Dominic Raab says discussions on whether it is 'appropriate' for them to sit are ongoing.
- Where things stand with Trump and the US electionon 24/11/2020 at 12:17 am
Michigan certifies results as President Trump's legal challenges and vote recounts continue weeks after Election Day.
- Trump agrees transition to Biden administration can beginon 24/11/2020 at 12:00 am
Key federal agency says Joe Biden 'apparent winner' of US election, clearing the way for the start of the transition.
- US nurses’ union warns of hospital stresses amid COVID-19 surgeon 23/11/2020 at 10:46 pm
Members of National Nurses United say medical systems are not prepared for the rising infections in the country.
- GM drops support for Trump legal fight over CA emissions ruleson 23/11/2020 at 10:43 pm
GM withdraws support for Trump administration's legal battle with California over power to set vehicle emissions rules.
- Biden picks ex Fed Chair Janet Yellen to lead US Treasury: Sourceon 23/11/2020 at 10:10 pm
As lockdowns imperil the United States' economic recovery, Joe Biden taps Yellen as Treasury chief, a source tells AP.
- Trump’s vote fraud claims draw continued scrutiny from Twitteron 23/11/2020 at 9:50 pm
Twitter is regularly flagging his claims of election fraud, but these censures may change once he leaves office.
- Child safety: US watchdog names ’10 Worst Toys’ for 2020on 23/11/2020 at 9:30 pm
Calico Critters Nursery Friends and Star Wars Mandalorian Darksaber among toys named as potentially harmful to kids.
- England to allow up to 4,000 fans at elite sports eventson 23/11/2020 at 9:24 pm
Under tier system, spectators to be allowed to attend outdoors events in highly limited numbers next month.
- Guatemala suspends budget ratification after attack on congresson 23/11/2020 at 8:34 pm
Demonstrators set fire to congress building to protest against the 2021 budget plan approved by legislators.
- Mozambique, Tanzania join forces to tackle Cabo Delgado violenceon 23/11/2020 at 8:33 pm
Neighbouring countries to launch joint operations in battle against ISIL-linked fighters in border region.
- Biden announces first cabinet posts of administrationon 23/11/2020 at 8:13 pm
The president-elect named nominees for secretary of state, homeland security, national security adviser, among others.
- Can the G20 ensure global leadership in the time of COVID-19?on 23/11/2020 at 7:20 pm
The virtual G20 summit has ended with a promise of fair global distribution of COVID vaccines.
- Mexico denies deal to nab cartel leader in return for Cienfuegoson 23/11/2020 at 7:08 pm
Salvador Cienfuegos was accused of conspiring with a cartel to smuggle drugs while serving as defence secretary.