- Detroit especially vulnerable to COVID-19 due to poverty, healthon 03/04/2020 at 10:56 pm
The Michigan city, still reeling from economic hardship, is emerging as a new coronavirus hot spot in the US.
- How many coronavirus cases does each US state have?on 03/04/2020 at 10:19 pm
The US now has the most coronavirus cases in the world. As testing continues, the number is expected to rapidly climb.
- Lockdowns, closures: How is each US state handling coronavirus?on 03/04/2020 at 10:19 pm
Some states are taking sweeping action, while others are taking a limited approach. Here's a breakdown state by state.
- Spain overtakes Italy in virus cases, though death rate slowson 03/04/2020 at 10:16 pm
Spain is now second in the number of coronavirus infections only to the United States.
- Turkey tightens restrictions to fight coronavirus: Live updateson 03/04/2020 at 9:03 pm
Turkish president announces curfew for youth, shuts borders of 31 cities to contain the coronavirus outbreak.
- Turkey imposes curfew on youths amid COVID-19 outbreakon 03/04/2020 at 9:02 pm
Turkish president issues partial curfew for those under 20 and shuts borders of 31 cities to halt coronavirus spread.
- Is the oil price war between Saudi Arabia and Russia ending?on 03/04/2020 at 8:52 pm
US President Donald Trump intervenes, suggests both sides may agree to cut production by 10 to 15 million barrels a day.
- US doctors, nurses on coronavirus front line beg for critical PPEon 03/04/2020 at 8:49 pm
PPE shortages across the US may have led to doctors and nurses getting sick, and in some cases dying from COVID-19.
- Queen Elizabeth to address public as Johnson remains in isolationon 03/04/2020 at 7:40 pm
The rare address will be broadcast at 19:00 GMT on Sunday.
- Alarm as coronavirus curbs disrupt East Africa fight on locustson 03/04/2020 at 7:21 pm
Flight restrictions delay pesticide deliveries in the region, where locusts are on the verge of devastating crops.
- Mali: Abducted Soumaila Cisse 'doing well', release talks onon 03/04/2020 at 7:21 pm
Negotiations with kidnappers of leading opposition leader 'continue normally', his party says.
- Coronavirus: Travel restrictions, border shutdowns by countryon 03/04/2020 at 7:14 pm
Countries around the world have taken drastic measures, including border closures, in an attempt to curb COVID-19.
- Bill Withers, famed 'Lean On Me' singer-songwriter, dies at 81on 03/04/2020 at 6:52 pm
Withers was known for his earnest delivery of music and lyrics that spoke to millions across the decades.
- Fearing COVID-19 resurgence, China asks people to stay vigilanton 03/04/2020 at 6:47 pm
From next week, domestic travel will be allowed but while cities in China slowly ease restrictions, countries around the region are doing the opposite, fearful of new clusters of the disease emerging.
- Coronavirus: Running marathons under lockdownon 03/04/2020 at 6:34 pm
With races cancelled and curfews imposed, runners are logging miles on balconies and in living rooms to stay active.
- Coronavirus: Which countries have confirmed cases?on 03/04/2020 at 6:25 pm
Over 1 million infections are confirmed in at least 180 countries and territories, including more than 53,000 deaths.
- NY vows to send troops for ventilators as death toll nears 3,000on 03/04/2020 at 5:53 pm
New York Governor Andrew Cuomo to sign executive order as number of coronavirus cases in the state tops 100,000.
- Eritrea urged to free political prisoners amid COVID-19 threaton 03/04/2020 at 5:22 pm
Rights groups call on government to release Ciham Ali Ahmed and other detainees amid fears of a coronavirus outbreak.
- Israel locks down ultra-Orthodox town over coronaviruson 03/04/2020 at 5:02 pm
Police seal off key intersections and army called in to support residents as Bnei Brak declared a 'restricted zone'.
- Exclusive: Pakistani Taliban down but not out, says ex-spokesmanon 03/04/2020 at 4:43 pm
Ehsanullah Ehsan speaks out for the first time after escaping from Pakistani military custody in January.