- Kane leads England past Ukraine and into Euro 2020 semi-finalson 03/07/2021 at 10:06 pm
England's 4-0 victory over Ukraine sets up a semi-final match against Denmark on Wednesday at Wembley Stadium.
- Israeli army fatally shoots Palestinian man in occupied West Bankon 03/07/2021 at 9:55 pm
Israeli military also says it launched air raids on Gaza, the fourth since a May ceasefire reached with Hamas.
- Dominican Republic and Haiti brace for tropical storm Elsaon 03/07/2021 at 9:08 pm
Dominican capital Santo Domingo is under extreme flooding alert as tropical storm brings winds of up to 110km per hour.
- Hundreds of Palestinians in West Bank protest against PA’s Abbason 03/07/2021 at 8:51 pm
Demonstrators chant 'the people want the fall of the regime' and urge Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas to 'leave'.
- How to secure global sporting events?on 03/07/2021 at 8:45 pm
As the return of major sporting events draws thousands of fans to stadiums, UN agencies are working to boost security.
- Burkina Faso protesters demand gov’t response to rising bloodshedon 03/07/2021 at 8:33 pm
The landlocked West African country has seen several deadly attacks by armed groups linked to al-Qaeda and ISIL.
- Evacuations ordered as wildfires rip through Canada’s west coaston 03/07/2021 at 7:52 pm
Dozens of huge wildfires in British Columbia come after Canadian province saw record-breaking heat wave.
- Denmark beat Czechs 2-1 to reach Euro 2020 semi-finalson 03/07/2021 at 7:32 pm
Denmark's Thomas Delaney and Kasper Dolberg score first-half goals in victory over Czech Republic.
- Egypt opens Mediterranean naval baseon 03/07/2021 at 7:28 pm
Egyptian President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi was joined by Abu Dhabi Crown Prince MBZ at the opening ceremony.
- Search suspended ahead of collapsed Florida tower demolitionon 03/07/2021 at 6:45 pm
Two more bodies pulled from the rubble of 12-storey condo building near Miami, which partially collapsed last month.
- Vatican indicts 10 people for embezzlement, extortion, fraudon 03/07/2021 at 6:36 pm
Influential cardinal and nine others to face trial in connection with 350m euro investment in London property venture.
- Brazilians protest Bolsonaro’s handling of the COVID pandemicon 03/07/2021 at 6:09 pm
Thousands demonstrate after Brazil's top court authorises a probe into the president's response to vaccine allegations.
- S. Africa’s top court agrees to hear Zuma challenge to jail termon 03/07/2021 at 5:01 pm
South Africa's top court agrees to hear former president Jacob Zuma's challenge against his 15-month jail term.
- UN-backed Libya talks fail to reach consensus on electionson 03/07/2021 at 4:27 pm
LPDF discusses constitutional basis for elections but fails to reach agreement after five days of talks.
- ‘Mockery’: Backlash after Ukraine women troops march in heelson 03/07/2021 at 3:42 pm
Defence ministry images showing women soldiers practising for parade in heels prompt a torrent of criticism.
- Indigenous asylum seekers struggle for interpreters in USon 03/07/2021 at 1:42 pm
A shortage of translators for Indigenous asylum seekers means many have to wait months or years to apply for asylum.
- At least 43 migrants feared drowned in shipwreck off Tunisiaon 03/07/2021 at 12:38 pm
Tunisian Red Crescent says the boat left from Libya's Zuwara carrying migrants from Egypt, Sudan, Eritrea, Bangladesh.
- Saudi Arabia suspends UAE flights due to virus varianton 03/07/2021 at 12:18 pm
Flights to and from Ethiopia and Vietnam also banned without prior permission from authorities.
- At least 10 killed by al-Shabab suicide attack in Mogadishuon 03/07/2021 at 12:10 pm
Dozens also injured after the attacker targets a tea shop in the Somali capital.
- ‘Syrian gov’t shelling’ in Idlib kills eight, including childrenon 03/07/2021 at 11:31 am
War monitor, rescue groups blame gov't for attacks; death toll one of the highest since last year's ceasefire.